Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bastien 15:54 - Dec 28 with 4596 viewssweetcorn

Everyone happy they got their wish, midfield looks much better when bastien turns on the edge of the box and loses the ball.

Still messageboard managers know more than hilly.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Bastien on 16:01 - Dec 28 with 4563 viewsYorkshire_Dale

.....but the stats say so!
Bastien on 17:03 - Dec 28 with 4417 viewsstomper

Coming from the message board mental health expert sweetcorn. Put a sock in it fatty.
Bastien on 17:09 - Dec 28 with 4369 views442Dale

Who has said they know more than Hill?

Thought Hery was decidedly average today, offered no more than anyone else. He started the second half a bit better but nowt special.

Didn't see anyone criticising Bennett/Hill/messageboard managers/Chaff for the two goals the Dale no.3 could have done better with at Scunthorpe, so at least this thread was nothing if predictable.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bastien on 17:12 - Dec 28 with 4340 viewsHarry_Dale

I thought his performance today was one of the worst I've seen in a dale shirt this season. If he gets a +1 for every good thing he does going forward, and a -1 for every mistake he makes going back, I'd rate him at -15 today. He was the one who lost it for their second goal.

Strange game today. We were poor, very poor, but if we took our chances, we'd have won by three goals or more!

Dawson was desperately missed today!
Bastien on 17:14 - Dec 28 with 4319 viewsBobbyjoe

Scapegoat.
Bastien on 17:16 - Dec 28 with 4295 viewssweetcorn

Bastien on 17:03 - Dec 28 by stomper

Coming from the message board mental health expert sweetcorn. Put a sock in it fatty.

Fatty? Not really understandin that one, maybe you should enlighten me?

As for my expertise, i shall apply it here.. Youd have to have mental health issues to defend his performance, woeful.

Bastien on 17:25 - Dec 28 with 4215 viewsdale_spotland

Says a lot about you Sweetcorn that after a match, rather than post something worth your time you would rather post simply to get a reaction from people you don't even know.

Ps Hery was poor, like the others.

Days like this one weren't supposed to happen to Rochdale.

Bastien on 17:27 - Dec 28 with 4179 views1mark1

So Bastien as an off game, no surprise , as he as a lack of match bloody fitness due to not playing. Yet when he was playing regularly, he ,the midfield and the team were at their very best and winning games far more than when he was not playing.

So have a go at Bastien, and like Bobbyjoe says, let him be the scapegoat-I am sure all the rest were just fooking brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Login to get fewer ads

Bastien on 17:29 - Dec 28 with 4157 viewsstomper

Bastien on 17:16 - Dec 28 by sweetcorn

Fatty? Not really understandin that one, maybe you should enlighten me?

As for my expertise, i shall apply it here.. Youd have to have mental health issues to defend his performance, woeful.

I'm not called woeful, fatty.
Bastien on 17:29 - Dec 28 with 4151 viewsD_Alien

Bastien had a poor game defensively today, and a decent one doing what he's on the pitch to do, play positively in a midfield set up to attack teams at home... except that wasn't what we had on the pitch.

With Lund and Dawson absent, there was no defensive midfielder - I don't count Rose or Lancashire.

As for the usual tripe about messageboard managers, if Hilly selected Hery was he wrong and you know better than him?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bastien on 17:35 - Dec 28 with 4087 viewssweetcorn

Bastien on 17:29 - Dec 28 by D_Alien

Bastien had a poor game defensively today, and a decent one doing what he's on the pitch to do, play positively in a midfield set up to attack teams at home... except that wasn't what we had on the pitch.

With Lund and Dawson absent, there was no defensive midfielder - I don't count Rose or Lancashire.

As for the usual tripe about messageboard managers, if Hilly selected Hery was he wrong and you know better than him?

No hilly was wrong to bend to the demands of the messageboard, i thought he was a stronger character than that

Bastien on 17:37 - Dec 28 with 4055 viewsYouTubeDale

Hery had a poor game. He was too slow when it mattered, and his passing let him down. Nothing went for him. He's better than that, we know.

We lacked that steel in midfield : Dawson and Lund. Our passing was woeful at times, Rose in particular, even Vincenti. Camps played well but managed a poor pass out of play when he could have controlled the ball better. The penalty summed up the afternoon. Before he kicked it someone said it was going in the graveyard...well nearly.

Their passing was good and they looked a decent side, but not one that we couldn't beat. We could have got a draw out of the match but things didn't go for us. The ball was put in the box at the end of the first half by Rose but the execution wasn't quite right. And again, that typified our day.

Their goalie was superb at times...keeping Henderson out at the end and I am sure he kept Henderson out on another occasion. He thwarted Done in the first few minutes too.

Our back post wasn't defended properly for the first goal and Lillis was on the ground unable to keep out the second goal.

On another day we could have levelled. But there were too many players with below par performances today.

Let's hope we can perk ourselves up with a victory against Forest.

Fingers crossed.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Bastien on 17:38 - Dec 28 with 4039 viewsBobbyjoe

Bastien on 17:35 - Dec 28 by sweetcorn

No hilly was wrong to bend to the demands of the messageboard, i thought he was a stronger character than that

If you think any professional cares twopence for what any fan thinks, you're seriously diluted!
Bastien on 17:38 - Dec 28 with 4033 viewsD_Alien

What you know about strong characters could be summed up on one of the arse-crumbs you keep banging on about

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Bastien on 17:39 - Dec 28 with 4016 views442Dale

Bastien on 17:37 - Dec 28 by YouTubeDale

Hery had a poor game. He was too slow when it mattered, and his passing let him down. Nothing went for him. He's better than that, we know.

We lacked that steel in midfield : Dawson and Lund. Our passing was woeful at times, Rose in particular, even Vincenti. Camps played well but managed a poor pass out of play when he could have controlled the ball better. The penalty summed up the afternoon. Before he kicked it someone said it was going in the graveyard...well nearly.

Their passing was good and they looked a decent side, but not one that we couldn't beat. We could have got a draw out of the match but things didn't go for us. The ball was put in the box at the end of the first half by Rose but the execution wasn't quite right. And again, that typified our day.

Their goalie was superb at times...keeping Henderson out at the end and I am sure he kept Henderson out on another occasion. He thwarted Done in the first few minutes too.

Our back post wasn't defended properly for the first goal and Lillis was on the ground unable to keep out the second goal.

On another day we could have levelled. But there were too many players with below par performances today.

Let's hope we can perk ourselves up with a victory against Forest.

Fingers crossed.

Vincenti didn't look fully fit. I'd have withdrawn him much earlier.

Henderson could and should have had a hat-trick, a player of his quality will be disappointed with his finishing.

Bastien on 17:44 - Dec 28 with 3972 viewsJimmyRustler

Bastien on 17:39 - Dec 28 by 442Dale

Vincenti didn't look fully fit. I'd have withdrawn him much earlier.

Henderson could and should have had a hat-trick, a player of his quality will be disappointed with his finishing.

Henderson's been poor recently. Starting to wonder whether he's a player who is up for the fight. Looks exceptional when we're doing well and winning. Does it work the other way?
Bastien on 17:47 - Dec 28 with 3924 views442Dale

Bastien on 17:44 - Dec 28 by JimmyRustler

Henderson's been poor recently. Starting to wonder whether he's a player who is up for the fight. Looks exceptional when we're doing well and winning. Does it work the other way?

Thought he really put a committed shift in but his decision making was way off.

Bastien on 17:48 - Dec 28 with 3913 viewsTommoRAFC

Hill didn't bend to the demands of anyone, he just rotated the squad as most do this time of the year...

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Bastien on 18:06 - Dec 28 with 3810 viewsfirgrovedale51

Bastien on 17:12 - Dec 28 by Harry_Dale

I thought his performance today was one of the worst I've seen in a dale shirt this season. If he gets a +1 for every good thing he does going forward, and a -1 for every mistake he makes going back, I'd rate him at -15 today. He was the one who lost it for their second goal.

Strange game today. We were poor, very poor, but if we took our chances, we'd have won by three goals or more!

Dawson was desperately missed today!

Vincenti at fault for the first goal
Bastien on 18:08 - Dec 28 with 3797 viewsTommoRAFC

Bastien on 18:06 - Dec 28 by firgrovedale51

Vincenti at fault for the first goal

As was Rafferty for giving away a stupid free kick in the first place.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

Bastien on 18:13 - Dec 28 with 3761 viewsfirgrovedale51

Bastien on 18:08 - Dec 28 by TommoRAFC

As was Rafferty for giving away a stupid free kick in the first place.

Agreed but Vincenti lost his man at the back post his defending was poor all of the game , he looked tired and off the pace going forward maybe his illness took it out of him
Bastien on 19:00 - Dec 28 with 3625 viewsTVOS1907

Bastien on 17:48 - Dec 28 by TommoRAFC

Hill didn't bend to the demands of anyone, he just rotated the squad as most do this time of the year...

Spot on.

We also had two midfielders, who have been first choice recently, out injured. I think Hill picked the only midfield he could.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bastien on 01:05 - Dec 29 with 3370 viewsolympicdale

Bastien on 17:25 - Dec 28 by dale_spotland

Says a lot about you Sweetcorn that after a match, rather than post something worth your time you would rather post simply to get a reaction from people you don't even know.

Ps Hery was poor, like the others.

Sweetcorn appearing after a poor display to get attention............nevvvvvvvvvvvvvvahhh

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024