Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Answers 17:15 - Dec 28 with 5994 viewsJimmyRustler

Why is O'Connell playing LB?

Why is Rose playing?

Why did Camps come on?

Why does the ketchup in the Sandy have no lid on again?

Team selection is becoming a bit of a joke now it has to be said.
Answers on 17:19 - Dec 28 with 3675 viewsisitme

Camps looked lively when he came on. Mind you so did Cannon at Scunthorpe, although he didn't even make the bench today.

I have no idea why Tanser is not playing at left back.
Answers on 17:22 - Dec 28 with 3623 viewsBobbyjoe

Rose was man of the match (in a poor field), and Camps did ok. Hery got caught in possession a few times, but still looked more likely than anyone else to create an opening. Hill was always going to take him off, despite Vicenti having a stinker, and Done scarcely touching the ball.
Answers on 17:24 - Dec 28 with 3594 viewsJimmyRustler

Why do birds suddenly appear?

Why were cigarette lighters invented before matches?

Why do round pizzas come in square boxes?

Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Why does Sally sell seashells on the seashore when you can just pick them up?

Why do you put your two cents in when it's only a penny for your thoughts?

Are we alone in this universe?

What would Martin Luther King say about today's performance if he was alive right now?
Answers on 17:24 - Dec 28 with 3584 viewssweetcorn

Disgusting.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Answers on 17:25 - Dec 28 with 3569 viewsR17ALE

Why is O'Connell playing LB? - he started at left back but moved to centre back after about 30 mins with Rose slotting in a left back.

Why is Rose playing? I'm guessing Tanser is considered not ready yet.

Why did Camps come on? - To try and shake things up. I thought he played well too.

Why does the ketchup in the Sandy have no lid on again? - Bizarrely, when I went to that kiosk, there wasn't even a ketchup bottle there, lid or no lid! And when I asked for some, they said they'd run out, ordered some more, but it hadn't arrived.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Answers on 17:26 - Dec 28 with 3547 viewsMancDale

Rose and Camps were our best two players today. Not sure how Allen got motm. Doubt he touched the ball more than twice in 1st half. Got to hope Dawson is back soon.
Answers on 17:28 - Dec 28 with 3518 viewsJimmyRustler

Answers on 17:25 - Dec 28 by R17ALE

Why is O'Connell playing LB? - he started at left back but moved to centre back after about 30 mins with Rose slotting in a left back.

Why is Rose playing? I'm guessing Tanser is considered not ready yet.

Why did Camps come on? - To try and shake things up. I thought he played well too.

Why does the ketchup in the Sandy have no lid on again? - Bizarrely, when I went to that kiosk, there wasn't even a ketchup bottle there, lid or no lid! And when I asked for some, they said they'd run out, ordered some more, but it hadn't arrived.

That doesn't answer the question as to why he's playing there though..

Rose is playing CM. Nothing to do with young Scotteh.

Camps is a strange one. He hasn't featured for ages. Why him all of a sudden?

I prefer Mint Sauce but Hill seems to prefer Rose's dark ale.
Answers on 17:28 - Dec 28 with 3504 viewsbazingadale

Answers on 17:26 - Dec 28 by MancDale

Rose and Camps were our best two players today. Not sure how Allen got motm. Doubt he touched the ball more than twice in 1st half. Got to hope Dawson is back soon.

Rose motm? Oh my god I've heard it all
Login to get fewer ads

Answers on 17:30 - Dec 28 with 3476 viewsMancDale

Answers on 17:28 - Dec 28 by bazingadale

Rose motm? Oh my god I've heard it all

Go on then who was?
Answers on 17:32 - Dec 28 with 3423 viewssweetcorn

Answers on 17:30 - Dec 28 by MancDale

Go on then who was?

Jamie allen did you not hear the annoucement

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Answers on 17:33 - Dec 28 with 3425 viewsbazingadale

Go on then who was?

Jamie Allen, didn't u hear the tannoy?
Answers on 17:33 - Dec 28 with 3419 views442Dale

Go on then who was?

Allen. By some distance. He wasn't magnificent, but his play was competent throughout.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Answers on 17:35 - Dec 28 with 3386 viewsJimmyRustler

Answers on 17:33 - Dec 28 by 442Dale

Allen. By some distance. He wasn't magnificent, but his play was competent throughout.

Difficult to pick a MOM as that was tripe. At a push though I'd probably give it to Lancashire
Answers on 17:39 - Dec 28 with 3361 viewsolympicdale

I was impressed with Camps, looked lively, but it was clear the heads weren't right, looking ahead to the Forrest game.

Life is a game of fate.

Answers on 17:42 - Dec 28 with 3325 viewsD_Alien

Answers on 17:39 - Dec 28 by olympicdale

I was impressed with Camps, looked lively, but it was clear the heads weren't right, looking ahead to the Forrest game.

Talking about heads...

There is no leadership on the pitch. It's fine when we're playing welll but when we need someone to get the team going you wouldn't look to one of the players who IMO goes missing in action

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Answers on 17:42 - Dec 28 with 3321 viewsJimmyRustler

Camps came completely our of the cold.

Who knows why he came on?

Cannon looked good Friday as did Cywka and get Camps got the mod before both of them.

Who knows?
Answers on 17:43 - Dec 28 with 3298 views1907

Answers on 17:35 - Dec 28 by JimmyRustler

Difficult to pick a MOM as that was tripe. At a push though I'd probably give it to Lancashire

You are having a laugh. Lancashire is absolutely dire
Answers on 17:45 - Dec 28 with 3257 viewsMancDale

Answers on 17:33 - Dec 28 by bazingadale

Jamie Allen, didn't u hear the tannoy?

Yeah I did. Rose was better but can't be giving motm to one of the chosen scapegoats can we?

Anyway weird game overall. Played crap but still created 5 decent chances plus the missed pen.
Answers on 17:45 - Dec 28 with 3255 viewsJimmyRustler

Answers on 17:43 - Dec 28 by 1907

Probably our best defender today. A real strong manly defender from the old school
Answers on 17:50 - Dec 28 with 3211 viewsolympicdale

Answers on 17:43 - Dec 28 by 1907

Lanky isnt poor, I am struggling to wonder why we have gone with this new 3/5 man defence all of a sudden.

Talking about leaders, it was crying out for Daws, to give them all a kick up the arse.

Life is a game of fate.

Answers on 17:52 - Dec 28 with 3199 viewsmacro

Defensively bizarre set up

Camps player well

Dunno about ketchupgate though!
Answers on 17:58 - Dec 28 with 3137 views1907

Answers on 17:45 - Dec 28 by JimmyRustler

Probably our best defender today. A real strong manly defender from the old school

Bollocks. Lancashire was all over the show as usual. He constantly lost his man and nearly cost is a third goal when he was wrong side AGAIN and their guy ended up one on one with Lillis
Answers on 18:00 - Dec 28 with 3203 viewsD_Alien

Answers on 17:50 - Dec 28 by olympicdale

Lanky isnt poor, I am struggling to wonder why we have gone with this new 3/5 man defence all of a sudden.

Talking about leaders, it was crying out for Daws, to give them all a kick up the arse.

No Fear football without the No

Even whilst resting players, what the hell would've been wrong with this starting XI?

Lillis
Rafferty Eastham O'Connell Rose
Hery Allen Cwyka Vincenti
Done Henderson

From the opening couple of minutes it was obvious Fleetwood started the game lacking confidence and able to be exploited defensively by a team set up to take the game to the opposition. Slowly but surely, they wrested control as only Hery looked intent on playing positive forward passes. then the petty fouls crept in and I was shaking my head well before they scored.

To sum up: we handed average opposition the game on a plate, and not for the first time in the past few home games.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Answers on 18:03 - Dec 28 with 3174 viewsmikehunt

Rafferty MOM for me

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Answers on 18:05 - Dec 28 with 3169 viewsbatfink

Dont agree with rose as motm, actually think wr are lucky Lillis had a reasonable game or we would have been even more embarrassed. No leadership from any of the defence or midfield, the game was crying out for Dawson. Hope hilly sorts out this xmas hangover soon because that's the poorest home performance I've seen for quite a long time. Why tanser isn't playing only hilly knows, rose floating between lb and midfield doesnt work. Roses control final ball were poor all game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024