Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dat lineup 14:36 - Jan 3 with 5430 viewssweetcorn

#pray4dale

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

dat lineup on 14:39 - Jan 3 with 5407 viewsblakeyj

Big game for joel Logan and callum camps to come into
dat lineup on 15:44 - Jan 3 with 5214 viewskirbys

Could work - they have everything to play for. Go Dale
dat lineup on 17:58 - Jan 3 with 4956 viewsDaley_Lama

Amen sweety, amen

Poll: DF in or out

dat lineup on 17:59 - Jan 3 with 4944 viewsSuddenLad

dat lineup on 17:58 - Jan 3 by Daley_Lama

Amen sweety, amen

Indeed. The knobs are out and about today, that's for sure.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

dat lineup on 18:03 - Jan 3 with 4904 viewsolympicdale

That win should be enough to keep Sweety off the board for another week

Life is a game of fate.

dat lineup on 18:07 - Jan 3 with 4857 viewssweetcorn

dat lineup on 18:03 - Jan 3 by olympicdale

That win should be enough to keep Sweety off the board for another week

Why would a win keep me off? The line up raised obvious concerns for everyone, it worked and we played fantastically. What would you have done if we lost, posted off your sister account spotty? Or are we supposed to still think that wasnt you?

dat lineup on 18:08 - Jan 3 with 4831 views442Dale

This is why that when Hill does say stuff in interviews that is a bit tedious there's always that disclaimer about his unrivalled knack of producing football teams that win games. Plenty of us will have debated that selection today, but bow to him knowing best.

It doesn't mean he's perfect at everything, but producing football teams it's as near as we'll get.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

dat lineup on 18:16 - Jan 3 with 4749 viewsD_Alien

Dat lineup was perfectly balanced, with everyone playing in a role they were comfortable with and full of the energy that became KH's trademark from late 2006 onwards. Oh, and huge amounts of talent.

The fans were superb too, both sets. The Forest fans came to support a team lacking in confidence and did their best, then left silently and hopefully without any trouble.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

dat lineup on 18:23 - Jan 3 with 4698 viewssweetcorn

dat lineup on 18:16 - Jan 3 by D_Alien

Dat lineup was perfectly balanced, with everyone playing in a role they were comfortable with and full of the energy that became KH's trademark from late 2006 onwards. Oh, and huge amounts of talent.

The fans were superb too, both sets. The Forest fans came to support a team lacking in confidence and did their best, then left silently and hopefully without any trouble.

In hindsight, yes it was, it worked perfectly, with logan working his b**locks off whilst he was on, but you cant tell me you didnt have a wtf moment when you saw a midfield of camps, bennett and alllen, a start from nowhere for logan and no henderson.

dat lineup on 18:26 - Jan 3 with 4656 viewsD_Alien

dat lineup on 18:23 - Jan 3 by sweetcorn

In hindsight, yes it was, it worked perfectly, with logan working his b**locks off whilst he was on, but you cant tell me you didnt have a wtf moment when you saw a midfield of camps, bennett and alllen, a start from nowhere for logan and no henderson.

I can, but only because I found my seat in the Pearl St at 2.59pm and by the time I'd worked out who was who we were 1-0 up

dat lineup on 18:26 - Jan 3 with 4653 viewsTommoRAFC

Agree with that, thought we'd waved the white flag or Hill was making a point to the board.

Brilliant by the lads and fully deserved standing ovation for Logan and Camps. To come in like that out of nowhere and perform like that was incredible really, Logan should be very proud tonight.

Good to see Bunney back too.

Poll: Who will play in place of Done on Saturday?

dat lineup on 18:27 - Jan 3 with 4645 views_dezzy

I thought it was genius, forest will not of had a clue about Camps and Logan, and maybe Tanser to

KHBA

dat lineup on 18:29 - Jan 3 with 4609 viewsD_Alien

dat lineup on 18:26 - Jan 3 by TommoRAFC

Agree with that, thought we'd waved the white flag or Hill was making a point to the board.

Brilliant by the lads and fully deserved standing ovation for Logan and Camps. To come in like that out of nowhere and perform like that was incredible really, Logan should be very proud tonight.

Good to see Bunney back too.

Wow, yes! Forgot about Bunney, but he showed there's something really good worth nurturing in his time on the pitch. Didn't look out of place against championship players in the least.

dat lineup on 19:38 - Jan 3 with 4380 viewsColDale

no chance of the purse strings getting loosened now. Every time we have an issue, just stick another kid from the youth team in there.
dat lineup on 19:46 - Jan 3 with 4327 viewsolympicdale

dat lineup on 18:07 - Jan 3 by sweetcorn

Why would a win keep me off? The line up raised obvious concerns for everyone, it worked and we played fantastically. What would you have done if we lost, posted off your sister account spotty? Or are we supposed to still think that wasnt you?

Life is a game of fate.

dat lineup on 19:51 - Jan 3 with 4282 viewsYorkshire_Dale

dat lineup on 14:39 - Jan 3 by blakeyj

Big game for joel Logan and callum camps to come into

AND NEITHER OF THEM LET US DOWN!!!! TOP LADS!
dat lineup on 19:57 - Jan 3 with 4260 viewsR_AFC

Camps was exceptional today! why not play the same team for our next game ?

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

dat lineup on 20:01 - Jan 3 with 4236 viewsTalkingSutty

dat lineup on 19:57 - Jan 3 by R_AFC

He was a stand out performer in the pre season friendlies but never really featured once the season started. Looks to have bags of potential.
dat lineup on 20:12 - Jan 3 with 4173 viewssweetcorn

dat lineup on 19:57 - Jan 3 by R_AFC

Agree to an extent, however if Henderson is available, he has to play.

dat lineup on 20:18 - Jan 3 with 4132 viewsR_AFC

dat lineup on 20:01 - Jan 3 by TalkingSutty

He was a stand out performer in the pre season friendlies but never really featured once the season started. Looks to have bags of potential.

I agree, he seems to distribute the ball effectively and doesn't seem to be scared of playing clever passes - Looks strong as well when dribbling forward. Definitely masses of potential, but I think he wouldn't look out of place in the team now from what I've seen.

Up the dale!

dat lineup on 20:21 - Jan 3 with 4108 viewsR_AFC

dat lineup on 20:12 - Jan 3 by sweetcorn

Agree to an extent, however if Henderson is available, he has to play.

Surely they could play at the same time. Hendo up top with done, camps CAM.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2015 20:22]

Up the dale!

dat lineup on 20:25 - Jan 3 with 4076 viewssweetcorn

dat lineup on 20:21 - Jan 3 by R_AFC

Surely they could play at the same time. Hendo up top with done, camps CAM.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2015 20:22]

Camps and Hendo can both play in the same team, my point was, we cant play the same 11 if we want hendo to come back in, otherwise we'd have a starting 12.

dat lineup on 20:50 - Jan 3 with 4010 viewsR_AFC

dat lineup on 20:25 - Jan 3 by sweetcorn

Camps and Hendo can both play in the same team, my point was, we cant play the same 11 if we want hendo to come back in, otherwise we'd have a starting 12.

Tbh, if I was picking the team, I'd keep it the same and leave Hendo out given his current form. Yes he's our best player, but playing him for the sake of it, when he's out of form is something I would not do. Not saying leave him out permanently, just for the next game.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2015 21:01]

Up the dale!

dat lineup on 21:22 - Jan 3 with 3914 viewsboromat

I'd bring Hendo in for Logan next game if he's fit. Logan was brilliant today especially going forward but he does struggle defensively at times and he left Tanser in trouble a couple of times in the second half. Apart from that leave it the same.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024