Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Rochdale a lower league version of the United Class of 92' -- Beech 16:23 - Jan 6 with 3278 viewsJimmyRustler

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/30695026

lol
'Rochdale a lower league version of the United Class of 92' -- Beech on 16:35 - Jan 6 with 3223 viewsYorkshire_Dale

That picture is Tommy Polskie Sivca?
'Rochdale a lower league version of the United Class of 92' -- Beech on 16:39 - Jan 6 with 3207 viewsBrighouseDale

"Midfielder Jamie Allen (left)" under a photo of Tomasz Cywka (actually on the right). Lol.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

'Rochdale a lower league version of the United Class of 92' -- Beech on 16:52 - Jan 6 with 3152 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

'Rochdale a lower league version of the United Class of 92' -- Beech on 16:39 - Jan 6 by BrighouseDale

"Midfielder Jamie Allen (left)" under a photo of Tomasz Cywka (actually on the right). Lol.

I listened to this on the drive home post match. The big difference in our case is the players will get picked off one by one from club higher up the food chain unfortunately (or fortunately from a finances point of view!)
'Rochdale a lower league version of the United Class of 92' -- Beech on 16:55 - Jan 6 with 3141 viewsfitzochris

'Rochdale a lower league version of the United Class of 92' -- Beech on 16:52 - Jan 6 by Albert_Whitehurst

I listened to this on the drive home post match. The big difference in our case is the players will get picked off one by one from club higher up the food chain unfortunately (or fortunately from a finances point of view!)

I think Hilly wants that, strangely. I'm sure he said something along the lines of his mantra being to create players good enough for the Premier League. This goes back to what I was saying yesterday, about our Academy creating 'total footballers' and not just players that are good enough to plug gaps at Rochdale AFC.

As you say, the upside for us is that we enjoy their talent for a while and then bank the cash when they move on.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2015 16:56]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

'Rochdale a lower league version of the United Class of 92' -- Beech on 21:51 - Jan 6 with 2797 viewssweetcorn

I've seen the interview and it's hardly article worthy, the comment was certainly made tongue in cheek.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

'Rochdale a lower league version of the United Class of 92' -- Beech on 23:35 - Jan 6 with 2642 viewsYorkshire_Dale

'Rochdale a lower league version of the United Class of 92' -- Beech on 21:51 - Jan 6 by sweetcorn

I've seen the interview and it's hardly article worthy, the comment was certainly made tongue in cheek.

It's still publicity for us Sweez........look at the other articles on view :"Alex Song quits Cameroon Internationals".........so f*cking what!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024