Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. 13:10 - Feb 8 with 29400 viewsWhiteyBFC

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/rochdale-midfielder-bastien-hery-ris

Bet Keith loves Bastien.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:15 - Feb 8 with 9511 viewsJumeirahDale

Oh FFS.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:19 - Feb 8 with 9483 views1907

Don't think we'll be seeing Bastien again
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:19 - Feb 8 with 9481 viewsWhiteyBFC

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:15 - Feb 8 by JumeirahDale

Oh FFS.

Indeed.

Expect the 'translation' to be wrong. Or summat.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:20 - Feb 8 with 9472 viewsboromat

He thinks he's in form!! He was terrible the last time he was given a chance.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:21 - Feb 8 with 9466 viewsRalphs12

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:19 - Feb 8 by WhiteyBFC

Indeed.

Expect the 'translation' to be wrong. Or summat.

I loved the bit about the weather...

He's not far wrong though Rochdale is a dive.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:23 - Feb 8 with 9450 viewstazzydjr

“I live in Stockport, just 10 minutes from Manchester. Rochdale honestly doesn’t interest me as a town."

If i were Manager i would punish him by sending him on loan to Stockport County or even Stockport Sports for Rest of the Season, he'll soon learn Dale isn't that bad!
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 13:25]

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:24 - Feb 8 with 9447 viewsR_AFC

He's not wrong, although I can't see this going down well with Hilly

Up the dale!
Poll: Who would you want to see in net against Barnsley?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:25 - Feb 8 with 9432 viewsDaley_Lama

1. If I moved from Paris to Rochdale I would think Rochdale is a pooh hole
2. This is acclaimed and observed by the home fans in the ground "we all ready know"
3. This is re-enforced in the media, see all newspapers
4. His weather observations are realistic, Rochdale fares far worse than Manchester, Manchester being roughly 100 feet above sea level, Rochdale about 500 ft above sea level
5. He is possibly right about the average age of the crowd
6. He is correct about the other grounds he mentioned, they however are all League 2 clubs at best, if he wants to play League 2 football, so be it

7. He has risked a fans backlash. He will no doubt get one
8. He "want to establish myself at the club, but if it doesn’t happen I’ll have to find something else. Good luck with that, prove yourself better than Dawson, Camps and Allen and you will get a game.

Not the best interview to give, don't do it again you daft apeth.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 13:26]

Poll: DF in or out

Login to get fewer ads

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:26 - Feb 8 with 9426 viewsWhiteyBFC

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:21 - Feb 8 by Ralphs12

I loved the bit about the weather...

He's not far wrong though Rochdale is a dive.

So is most of Barnsley, Bradford, Leeds, Sheffield, Huddersfield, Bury, Stockport, Middlesbrough, Nottingham, Glasgow, Birmingham... etc etc.

Unless he's angling for a move to Sparta Prague or Fiorentina, he should know better. But then, I've seen his twitter profile and it says a lot about him.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:28 - Feb 8 with 9406 viewsNR_Dale

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Ship him out Keith.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:30 - Feb 8 with 9396 viewsWhiteyBFC

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:23 - Feb 8 by tazzydjr

“I live in Stockport, just 10 minutes from Manchester. Rochdale honestly doesn’t interest me as a town."

If i were Manager i would punish him by sending him on loan to Stockport County or even Stockport Sports for Rest of the Season, he'll soon learn Dale isn't that bad!
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 13:25]

I lived in Stockport for 3 months when I was 18 years old, so, 15 years ago (it may have altered) and it was like a home from home. In other words, it was like Barnsley or any number of other northern towns/cities affected badly by the Tories.

Most of the Barnsley players live in apartments in Leeds city centre, no problem with that, understand it totally, but I'd be a bit put out if they all said in an interview it's because Barnsley's a shithole.

No need is there?
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:30 - Feb 8 with 9385 viewsoddjob007

Very strange indeed!

Stuff like this doesn't come out without reason - I wonder if Bastien wanted to leave during the transfer window but was stopped from doing so, and he/his agent is now trying to force the club's hand...

Having thought about it a little further - it's quite clearly something that has been calculated.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 13:35]
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:32 - Feb 8 with 9371 viewsDaley_Lama

Stockport, the Xanadu of Cheshire.

After the year on year laughs we have had at their expense since the Wembley days, this is a bit of comeback for them.

He could go on loan to them if he wants and play girl guide football, or whatever level they play at. In fact, that's an absolutely cracking idea.

Or Plymouth, he could go and play with Rueben Reid, he didn't like it oop north either.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 13:36]

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:34 - Feb 8 with 9362 viewsTVOS1907

How was he impressed with Bristol Rovers' ground?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:35 - Feb 8 with 9354 viewsDaley_Lama

Premiership style dressing rooms and a nice new sofa?

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:38 - Feb 8 with 9328 viewsDaleFan7

Terminate his contract and let him go off and do what he wants then. We have plenty of midfielders better than him.
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:40 - Feb 8 with 9307 viewsTTNYear

If only we'd have a PC World and joined up corners.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:43 - Feb 8 with 9291 viewsDaley_Lama

Frankly I feel let down by Dale supporters actions to date on Social Media in response to this..

Only one person has tweeted to flame him and he is from Leeds.Perhaps it really is true that we are all pensioners.

When does the dancing start? I want a cup of tea....

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:06 - Feb 8 with 9162 viewsColDale

Stories like this will become more common as we get more successful. I have no doubts the quotes are from elsewhere rather than given direct to the Mirror, and he won't be the first player ever to be unhappy at being out of the side. He may well be in form, but others are in better form hence him not getting in the team. Quiet word from Hilly to take more care when giving interviews but nothing more than that.

And if he's slagging the town off, then it's proof he's fully settled in as he's only doing what the rest of us do.

Rochdale est un trou de merde, nous savons deja
Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:10 - Feb 8 with 9121 views442Dale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 13:25 - Feb 8 by Daley_Lama

1. If I moved from Paris to Rochdale I would think Rochdale is a pooh hole
2. This is acclaimed and observed by the home fans in the ground "we all ready know"
3. This is re-enforced in the media, see all newspapers
4. His weather observations are realistic, Rochdale fares far worse than Manchester, Manchester being roughly 100 feet above sea level, Rochdale about 500 ft above sea level
5. He is possibly right about the average age of the crowd
6. He is correct about the other grounds he mentioned, they however are all League 2 clubs at best, if he wants to play League 2 football, so be it

7. He has risked a fans backlash. He will no doubt get one
8. He "want to establish myself at the club, but if it doesn’t happen I’ll have to find something else. Good luck with that, prove yourself better than Dawson, Camps and Allen and you will get a game.

Not the best interview to give, don't do it again you daft apeth.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 13:26]

re. Point 4: is he checking the BBC, Met Office, Michael Fish's website AND Accuweather before making any such comparisons?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:18 - Feb 8 with 9084 viewsmiddale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:06 - Feb 8 by ColDale

Stories like this will become more common as we get more successful. I have no doubts the quotes are from elsewhere rather than given direct to the Mirror, and he won't be the first player ever to be unhappy at being out of the side. He may well be in form, but others are in better form hence him not getting in the team. Quiet word from Hilly to take more care when giving interviews but nothing more than that.

And if he's slagging the town off, then it's proof he's fully settled in as he's only doing what the rest of us do.

Rochdale est un trou de merde, nous savons deja

Yes it came from an interview he gave to a French football magazine - there's been a link to it from Hery's Facebook for at least a week.

I think Hery's Dale history is being re-written here, far more often than not he's been highly effective, and on the occasions he's not I would guess his confidence has been affected by his treatment this season. Unfortunately it's never going to happen for Hery at Dale now so he should leave, but I still think its a big wasted opportunity, we all know what a player he can be with his confidence up.

Blog: Addicted to Rochdale (Part 17) Diary of the 2010-11 Season

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:18 - Feb 8 with 9083 views442Dale

Bastien Hery on twitter below, if anything I think his position at the club is better today than it was yesterday, for a player out of the squad that's a pretty complimentary direct quote from the player.

1m
Bastien Hery @basmetys
#RAFC i just said i wont live in rochdale but i love rochdale because rochdale make me what im now n where i m. Rochdale its my first club

#RAFC n i will never forget this club because its my really first club where i make my debut n i love all the fans here #haveGoodDay
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 14:23]

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:25 - Feb 8 with 9043 viewsR11BFC

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:25 - Feb 8 with 9042 views442Dale

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:18 - Feb 8 by middale

Yes it came from an interview he gave to a French football magazine - there's been a link to it from Hery's Facebook for at least a week.

I think Hery's Dale history is being re-written here, far more often than not he's been highly effective, and on the occasions he's not I would guess his confidence has been affected by his treatment this season. Unfortunately it's never going to happen for Hery at Dale now so he should leave, but I still think its a big wasted opportunity, we all know what a player he can be with his confidence up.

Indeed, compare any of Hery's performances with Callum Camps at Coventry last week.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2015 14:25]

Bastien Hery loves Rochdale.. on 14:33 - Feb 8 with 8982 viewsShun

Strange comments but I don't expect many people who weren't born here (or in this country!) to like Rochdale as a town. It's a bit weird for him to say most fans are old, which I don't think is true.

He's still one of my favourite players though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024