Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match 17:42 - Feb 11 with 6351 viewsmiddale

Some pretty unacceptable scenes at the end last night from certain Dale fans - slating the Walsall ball boy for time wasting when of course he was only acting under instruction from their keeper O'Donnell - who should have got 100 per cent of any abuse going .
I know that the boy was affected by comments suggesting they were going to find out where he lived etc - not very big and clever really.

Blog: Addicted to Rochdale (Part 17) Diary of the 2010-11 Season

Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 17:45 - Feb 11 with 6344 views1907

Get a grip for Christ's sake
Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 17:59 - Feb 11 with 6291 viewsmiddale

Great reply. Actually, getting a grip is what the FA needs to do on the whole issue of time wasting - too many teams are getting away with it, refs seem to allow 5 blatant offences before getting on the case of the team protecting their lead.

Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 18:13 - Feb 11 with 6238 viewsmacro

No one slated the ball boy, players yes
Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 18:19 - Feb 11 with 6215 viewsmiddale

Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 18:13 - Feb 11 by macro

No one slated the ball boy, players yes

Not true. My son knows that lad and has heard back some of what was said to him.

Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 18:27 - Feb 11 with 6183 viewsValleySaddler

I was sat at the front the ballboy went to get the ball the no 4 told him to leave it then the keeper screamed at him and thats what upset the ball boy.......
That led to a barage aimed mainly at the keeper although one of the stewards got some as well...
Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 18:43 - Feb 11 with 6109 viewsmacro

Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 18:19 - Feb 11 by middale

Not true. My son knows that lad and has heard back some of what was said to him.

Not a word was aimed at the ball boy
Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 19:39 - Feb 11 with 5921 viewsThacks_Rabbits

So another non story then :) - Bet Karen will be tweeting about this soon with her "Old Man" :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 20:24 - Feb 11 with 5821 viewsDySporting

I was sat right next to the ball boy. No dale fans abused him at all, the keeper and defender yes but not the ball boy. The defender told the ball boy to drop the ball and the goalie was should we say overexcited!
Login to get fewer ads

Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 20:26 - Feb 11 with 5810 viewsVespa

Sounds like an ideal story for the Daily Mirror.

Sommat from nothin'

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 22:35 - Feb 11 with 5593 viewsrochdaleriddler

i abused the goalkeeper during and after the game, i heard no abuse directed at the ball boy whatsoever. why do people make this stuff up, walsall were timewasters, the referee could have sorted it out, but didnt.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 00:15 - Feb 12 with 5524 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 22:35 - Feb 11 by rochdaleriddler

i abused the goalkeeper during and after the game, i heard no abuse directed at the ball boy whatsoever. why do people make this stuff up, walsall were timewasters, the referee could have sorted it out, but didnt.

Middale made it up Riddler - Reasons unknown - current book at Paddy Power as to who posted.

4/5 - Drunk Middale
5/2 - Bury Fan
4/1 - S/K Danczuk
5/1 - Honest Error
10/1 Ashley Grimes
1000/1 - Tazzy/Coleman - spelling words too big/spelt correctly :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 09:54 - Feb 12 with 5386 viewsoa85

Disgraceful behaviour, I thought you Rochdale fans were angels?
Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 19:14 - Feb 12 with 5125 viewsJimmyRustler

In middale's defence our town does have a somewhat chequered history when it comes to abusing young boys whilst they handle the balls we're playing with
Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 20:39 - Feb 12 with 5025 viewsVespa

Yeah....very droll.

Up the Dale, C'mon Hornets

Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 11:20 - Feb 13 with 4856 viewsLS27Rdale

Abuse for the Walsall ball boy near the end of the match on 09:54 - Feb 12 by oa85

Disgraceful behaviour, I thought you Rochdale fans were angels?

You Biffos make me chuckle,

The antics of your "lads" were a credit at Manchester Picc station on their return from Scunny last saturday night...Classy...

How is Mr RedCoat???

When is he up before the Bench? Or is one rule for Glodwicks finest, and one for the rest of us?

And NOOOOOO, you aint getting anymore tickets!
[Post edited 13 Feb 2015 11:22]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024