Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Andy Cannon 20:18 - Mar 7 with 3099 viewsJimmyRustler

This lad deserves his own thread.

He was awesome today. Hope he isn't too badly injured..
Andy Cannon on 20:25 - Mar 7 with 3058 viewsYorkshire_Dale

This lad was great today.......stood in the Willbutts side of the Sandy I had a good view of his 1st half performance and he did n't let us down at all........mixture of excellent defending and positive attacking sprints,

The guy does n't look like an athlete.......big,even chunky, but good pace and can beat a man too........he had the Colchester winger in his pocket,

Great show young Andy....more please.
Andy Cannon on 20:45 - Mar 7 with 2970 viewskirbys

He certainly deserves the plaudits on today's performance. I don't think he put a foot wrong and those same feet were up and down the flank the whole afternoon.
Another find on this performance.
Andy Cannon on 20:48 - Mar 7 with 2956 viewsBingoballs

Thought Cannon's 1st half performance was excellent, seemed to tire in the 2nd half which was expected, his goal saving tackle in the 2nd half was crucial for us in winning the game, MOM for me.
Andy Cannon on 21:17 - Mar 7 with 2878 viewsTalkingSutty

Andy Cannon on 20:48 - Mar 7 by Bingoballs

Thought Cannon's 1st half performance was excellent, seemed to tire in the 2nd half which was expected, his goal saving tackle in the 2nd half was crucial for us in winning the game, MOM for me.

He played very well and gives Hilly a dilemma. Joe Rafferty is a player who hasn't really convinced me because I think he makes rash challenges and gets caught out of position but recently his game seems to have come on leaps and bounds. We could be well covered now in the right back department.
Andy Cannon on 21:18 - Mar 7 with 2872 viewsRockerdale97

Andy Cannon on 21:17 - Mar 7 by TalkingSutty

He played very well and gives Hilly a dilemma. Joe Rafferty is a player who hasn't really convinced me because I think he makes rash challenges and gets caught out of position but recently his game seems to have come on leaps and bounds. We could be well covered now in the right back department.

He is better at going forward than Raff. He doesn't hopelessly waste the ball when he gets in good position. He still has to work on his defensive side of his game. Hill brought him off at the right time
Andy Cannon on 21:21 - Mar 7 with 2852 viewsTTNYear

He was injured when he came off.

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Andy Cannon on 21:40 - Mar 7 with 2780 viewsboromat

Or two threads

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Andy Cannon on 21:47 - Mar 7 with 2740 viewsJimmyRustler

Andy Cannon on 21:40 - Mar 7 by boromat

Or two threads

Looks like the phrase, 'There's always one' rings true on both accounts then doesn't it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024