Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match Day Thread 08:03 - Mar 22 with 26056 viewsSW17_RRR

Never started one of these before, but ear we go!
All to play for today, a win and it's all on again, yes I'm the eternal optimist!
Come on UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSS
Match Day Thread on 08:13 - Mar 22 with 9404 viewsRs_Holy

Lose 3-1
Match Day Thread on 08:37 - Mar 22 with 9376 viewsSW17_RRR

Match Day Thread on 08:13 - Mar 22 by Rs_Holy

Lose 3-1

Then it will be pretty much season over........
Match Day Thread on 08:40 - Mar 22 with 9369 viewsWeaverQPR

Fancy Everton to score from their first corner, nice easy soft goal to settle them down as we get gradually worse as the game progresses. 4-1 Toffees

@WeavQPR

Match Day Thread on 08:43 - Mar 22 with 9364 viewsRecoilboss

0-0

Two hapless teams
Match Day Thread on 08:52 - Mar 22 with 9349 viewsactonman

A win and we leave our selfs with a fighting chance, lose and it's time to set your sky + for midnight bbc1 every Saturday !

So with that in mind and knowing that the football gods will like to fcuk with us for a little while longer .....

This game will finish a draw 100% guaranteed 1 - 1
Match Day Thread on 08:57 - Mar 22 with 9340 viewsPunteR

Win. 1-0 . Yeh you guessed it.. Austin to score, in the 85th minute. Travelling down to Plymouth today so will miss the game,but will keep tabs on ere.

C'mon you R's...

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match Day Thread on 09:06 - Mar 22 with 9323 viewsqueensparker

I'll be watching it in Lineker's Bar in Lanzarote making an exhibition of myself and reminding the owners of the time we beat Gary's all-conquering title side 3-0 at Loftus Rd

Come on Rangers don't ruin my holiday
Match Day Thread on 09:57 - Mar 22 with 9255 viewsDiscodroids

right chris, lets improve these woeful fibonacci premiership stats of yours

1. leave greyfriars, anita harris's beauty spot and the dwarf from twin peaks in the 2 dimensional vortex used to incarcerate general zog in 'superman 2'

2. remove karl henry from the midfield arena and deploy his talents, such as they are, at right back ( if i see him and sandro in a premiership midfield again i'll make pat bateman seem like charles hawtree with ken dodds tickling stick)

3. move ned into center back to play with caulker.

4. if fit move isla to right midfield

5. again if fit, move vargas to play up top with charles.

6. leave the benny from crossroad hat at home with miss dianne and put on a nice whistle, possibly chalk stripe , ticket pocket ,trad cut, a robust garment of 100% wool , as the weather is still prone to inclemency . will be handy for the close season if you find yourself on people doorsteps at 7am sunday morning clutching the watchtower.

............... green.....................

henry..Ned..caulker...Yun...

Isla.....Barton...Sandro...Phillips.

...........Charles...'Fatboy' from eastenders.

implement these changes chris and a mere 2-0 home defeat will have us all on lfw hailing the next enzo bearzot.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2015 10:02]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Match Day Thread on 10:30 - Mar 22 with 9180 viewspaulparker

4-3-3 today , we need our fullbacks pushing up on theirs ,we need players up top with pace as Kiev destroyed evertons back line in the week by going at them
If Ramsey plays 4-4-2 with Zamora then we may as well not bother
Lose today and we go down with a damp squib like last time

Green
RB -Isla
LB - Yun
CB - Ned
CB - Caulker
DM Sandro
CM Barton
CM Adel
AMR - Vargas
AML - Phillips
CF Austin

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Match Day Thread on 10:50 - Mar 22 with 9147 viewsactonman

Everton supporting mate recons Alcatraz is the worst player in their team and Austin will have a field day if he plays centre back.

I did point out that the likelyhood of Austin getting the ball very often would be a problem for us anyway.

Crazy idea but I would play Phillips on the right for this one and I don't mean the one who falls over and loses the ball constantly as we have hoilett who can do that on the left,
Match Day Thread on 10:57 - Mar 22 with 9123 viewsTHEBUSH

Perm the team anyway you want, Redknapp has left us with a rag bag of a team.

If CR can do anything with that lot, he'll have worked a miracle and the last miracle was over 2000 years ago
[Post edited 22 Mar 2015 11:00]
Match Day Thread on 11:03 - Mar 22 with 9105 viewsheadhoops

Match Day Thread on 10:30 - Mar 22 by paulparker

4-3-3 today , we need our fullbacks pushing up on theirs ,we need players up top with pace as Kiev destroyed evertons back line in the week by going at them
If Ramsey plays 4-4-2 with Zamora then we may as well not bother
Lose today and we go down with a damp squib like last time

Green
RB -Isla
LB - Yun
CB - Ned
CB - Caulker
DM Sandro
CM Barton
CM Adel
AMR - Vargas
AML - Phillips
CF Austin

Same starting 11 for me. Try lumping long balls up to BZ and Jagielka will win them all day long. Get Phillips whipping crosses in and Charlie will convert one. This really has now become a must win - head tells me 1-1 with Naismith scoring for them. Heart is going for 2-1 with Vargas and Charlie on target. Just hope we really really give it a go and Ramsey resists the urge to play SWP and krankie.

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Match Day Thread on 11:07 - Mar 22 with 9093 viewsSuffolk

This is the fourth game that my son will attend with me since I converted him from a Chelsea fan (I told him that Jimmy Saville was a Chelsea fan which troubled to a high degree and pointed out that Chelsea fans are regarded as racist too - job done). Of the three that he has sat by my side thus far we have won all. I hope this continues today.
Match Day Thread on 11:14 - Mar 22 with 9078 viewsCFW

Everything yesterday went our way - Leicester, Burnley, Villa, Sunderland and West Brom all getting beat and Hull having a vough home game today against Chelsea. You could argue West Brom and Leicester had the toughest games but Burnley, Sunderland and Villa played teams where they might have got a point or even three. Villa were the team with perhaps the best chance of three points but they managed to throw away the points.

All this matters not one jot if we do not get a result today. We cannot need any more motivation - look lads we could make a big turn this week, all the other teams have lost so lets get out there and have a real go at a team that must be whacked after a long trip and match on Thursday!!!

Think we will know once the team has been named -if SWP is playing and Vargas is not in the starting line up then I really think Ramsey has lost the plot and we are down.

Please, please, please just give us supporters something to get excited about, play for 90 minutes and not for just parts of the match!!!!
Match Day Thread on 11:17 - Mar 22 with 9070 viewssuperhoopdownunder

3-1 or 3-0 to QPR for me

Charlie, Phillips and Barton to score
Match Day Thread on 11:27 - Mar 22 with 9050 viewsterryb

Nearly time to leave Ipswich & head for the C&S.

Anything less than three points today & we can fly the white flag. Win & we can go to West Brom & Villa looking to avoid relegation.
Match Day Thread on 11:27 - Mar 22 with 9049 viewsWeaverQPR

Match Day Thread on 11:17 - Mar 22 by superhoopdownunder

3-1 or 3-0 to QPR for me

Charlie, Phillips and Barton to score

Get to bed your clearly tired and not thinking straight
[Post edited 22 Mar 2015 11:28]

@WeavQPR

Match Day Thread on 11:35 - Mar 22 with 9028 viewssuperhoopdownunder

feel great. Been confident all week.
Let's hope we do it.
Match Day Thread on 11:59 - Mar 22 with 8965 viewsDorse

Myself and Mini-Dorse will be watching via dodgy stream. Me with a Budvar, him with a seven year old's equivalent (fruit shoot), while I desperately try to moderate my language and avoid venting a stream of invective at the screen.

For the sake of my child, please Rangers, do a good job.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Day Thread on 12:48 - Mar 22 with 8871 viewsdodge_stoke_r

If Shaun Wright Pillips starts this or any other game for us ever again. I will be sending my Chelsea ticket to Ramsey with " roll up, stick up your @rse and set fire to the protruding end"
Match Day Thread on 13:35 - Mar 22 with 8772 viewsSimonJames

Match Day Thread on 12:48 - Mar 22 by dodge_stoke_r

If Shaun Wright Pillips starts this or any other game for us ever again. I will be sending my Chelsea ticket to Ramsey with " roll up, stick up your @rse and set fire to the protruding end"

You know it'll be another absinthe-inspired bonkers starting line up, probably featuring SWP, Traore, Niko, Grego-Cox and another U21.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Match Day Thread on 14:16 - Mar 22 with 8701 viewsMatch82

I have an uncanny accuracy when providing results. As in, never correct. So I think we'll get tonked.
Match Day Thread on 14:27 - Mar 22 with 8665 viewsDorse

Match Day Thread on 13:35 - Mar 22 by SimonJames

You know it'll be another absinthe-inspired bonkers starting line up, probably featuring SWP, Traore, Niko, Grego-Cox and another U21.

Well, if we're going to go for bonkers,how about a sort of 3-4-2-1 with...

Green
Caulker....Rio....Ned
Isla....Sandro....Doughty....Yun
That fat bird Adelle....Vargas
Austinho

Can't be any worse than last week

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match Day Thread on 14:32 - Mar 22 with 8637 viewsSimonJames

Match Day Thread on 14:27 - Mar 22 by Dorse

Well, if we're going to go for bonkers,how about a sort of 3-4-2-1 with...

Green
Caulker....Rio....Ned
Isla....Sandro....Doughty....Yun
That fat bird Adelle....Vargas
Austinho

Can't be any worse than last week

Judging by who's wearing their ties etc. on the tunnel cam, Isla is picked but Vargas isn't.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2015 14:34]

100% of people who drink water will die.

Match Day Thread on 14:49 - Mar 22 with 8575 viewsitsbiga

anyone have a stream? Firstrow isn't working today

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024