Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The referee yesterday 08:52 - Mar 29 with 2977 viewspnc4eva1

At times the standard of referees who visit lower division grounds is dire. The referee yesterday was not dire he was bizarre.

Some of his decisions were beyond belief and both sets of fans could feel aggrieved. There were several incidents which saw players from either team discussing what the referee had given. The only thing the referee was good at was being inconsistent.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

The referee yesterday on 09:20 - Mar 29 with 2911 viewsSaxonDale

It was as if he wanted as quiet an afternoon as possible and credit where it's due he did try to let the game flow however he ignored blatant fouls to do so. Never seen a referee get so many little decisions wrong. The one big decision of the game I thought he got wrong too- Jones should have been sent off.
The referee yesterday on 09:24 - Mar 29 with 2904 viewsmacro

The referee yesterday on 09:20 - Mar 29 by SaxonDale

It was as if he wanted as quiet an afternoon as possible and credit where it's due he did try to let the game flow however he ignored blatant fouls to do so. Never seen a referee get so many little decisions wrong. The one big decision of the game I thought he got wrong too- Jones should have been sent off.

I think he let jones off because of the conditions and showed common sense. The only query I'd have with him was there were four very similar body checks by Yeovil players in the second half and he booked two - all were equally blatant
The referee yesterday on 10:28 - Mar 29 with 2792 viewsDaley_Lama

Jones Yellow as there was a covering defender behind him

Poll: DF in or out

The referee yesterday on 11:21 - Mar 29 with 2682 viewsdingdangblue

The referee yesterday on 10:28 - Mar 29 by Daley_Lama

Jones Yellow as there was a covering defender behind him

I thought in knocking the ball past Jones their forward kicked it out? It was just a case of him getting to the ball 1st to win the penalty. It should be an automatic yellow anyway - not a red - the rule needs changing because if you are denying a goalscoring chance in the area you are also creating a better goalscoring with the penalty award.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

The referee yesterday on 12:48 - Mar 29 with 2594 viewssandy_dale

The referee yesterday on 09:20 - Mar 29 by SaxonDale

Jones definitely shouldnt have been sent off. He isn't directly in front of the net, nore does beating the keeping create a clear goal scoring opportunity. To far over.
The referee yesterday on 12:51 - Mar 29 with 2587 viewsDaley_Lama

The Bradford keeper At VP got sent off for a less clear cut goal scoring opportunity.

I revise my earlier post, we kinda had a covering defender.

Poll: DF in or out

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024