Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New kit 18:16 - Apr 23 with 5995 viewsstuartcryer

Any body seen it

wardle blue

New kit on 19:38 - Apr 23 with 5893 viewsgresh1

No. Lol
New kit on 20:03 - Apr 23 with 5833 viewsKenBoon

Yes. It's Blue.
New kit on 20:30 - Apr 23 with 5757 viewsboromat

Yes its red

Poll: What are we more excited for?

New kit on 21:08 - Apr 23 with 5684 viewssandylaner1

yes

New kit on 10:26 - Apr 24 with 5341 viewsupthedale89

Only club I know we're you don't get to view the kit before it is released
New kit on 10:47 - Apr 24 with 5290 viewsdingdangblue

New kit on 10:26 - Apr 24 by upthedale89

Only club I know we're you don't get to view the kit before it is released

Or prices - we are just expected to turn up tomorrow with cash / credit card and buy it no matter what it looks like or the cost?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

New kit on 11:10 - Apr 24 with 5245 viewsToffeemanc

Hope we are returning to the Blue & Black stripes this season.

If it's Red I'll most likely not be buying it.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

New kit on 11:20 - Apr 24 with 5215 viewsLS27Rdale

Maybe its a ploy off the club to stop moaning barstewards on here..., coz its crap, too dear, the click wasn't given to vet it etc etc

Coz obviously RAFC take on board ALL things that are posted on here ARF!!!!!

I for one will look forward to see it when I get there on Saturday. Make my choice as to buy it or not.

In other news, We re not a million miles from tier 2 football
Login to get fewer ads

New kit on 11:24 - Apr 24 with 5198 viewsRalphs12

Think it's a good way to get people round to the shop if they can't see if anywhere else, possibly get a few extra sales, even if it's just odd bits and bobs. Fair play.

Agree with others though hope it's blue and black stripes.
New kit on 11:36 - Apr 24 with 5164 viewsoff2div1

@officiallydale
@officiallydale Details of the new kit, including images & prices, will be revealed on Saturday morning #RAFC
New kit on 12:18 - Apr 24 with 5092 viewsfunkkk

New kit on 21:08 - Apr 23 by sandylaner1

yes

We can but dream...
New kit on 12:34 - Apr 24 with 5054 viewstazzydjr

I'm not fussed the new kit suppliers are very famous Italian brand which have nothing to do with the Ashley circus

www.errea.it/en/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erreà

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

New kit on 13:45 - Apr 24 with 4917 viewsToffeemanc

Does anyone know if the players will be wearing the new kit for tomorrows game against the franchise?
Seem to remember the last time we had a new shirt revealed before the season end we wore it for the last home game of the season. Think it was the game that was also Craig Dawson last game for Dale in the 2-2 draw with Peterborough at the end of the 2010-2011 season.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

New kit on 13:49 - Apr 24 with 4898 viewsdingdangblue

New kit on 13:45 - Apr 24 by Toffeemanc

Does anyone know if the players will be wearing the new kit for tomorrows game against the franchise?
Seem to remember the last time we had a new shirt revealed before the season end we wore it for the last home game of the season. Think it was the game that was also Craig Dawson last game for Dale in the 2-2 draw with Peterborough at the end of the 2010-2011 season.

Cant see it if its a new manufacturer. We'll be contracted to wear the fila kit till end of season I would have thought?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

New kit on 13:58 - Apr 24 with 4857 viewsCockneyDale

I don't think we did wear a new strip for Dawson's last game, but I am not 100% sure.

I think the club are to be applauded for keeping the secret and doing a big reveal of the shop, manufacturer and kit all at the same time. The secret seems to have been kept well and its certainly created an air of anticipation. Someone mentioned they don't get time to look at it first: there's no requirement of anyone to buy the kit that day so if people want to look and then purchase another time, that's their choice. Some will choose and buy on the day - probably me! I liked this season's after the over-fussy one last season - can't wait to see it!
New kit on 17:42 - Apr 24 with 4663 views442Dale

New kit on 13:58 - Apr 24 by CockneyDale

I don't think we did wear a new strip for Dawson's last game, but I am not 100% sure.

I think the club are to be applauded for keeping the secret and doing a big reveal of the shop, manufacturer and kit all at the same time. The secret seems to have been kept well and its certainly created an air of anticipation. Someone mentioned they don't get time to look at it first: there's no requirement of anyone to buy the kit that day so if people want to look and then purchase another time, that's their choice. Some will choose and buy on the day - probably me! I liked this season's after the over-fussy one last season - can't wait to see it!

The kit we wore v Peterborough was a new one, albeit the same general design as the one we'd worn all season. The sponsor changed from Carbrini to the Co-Op, the blue on the shirt was a slightly later shade, the collar design was different and the socks were blue & black hoops.

And as a reply to another post in this thread, why wouldn't the club use this forum to gauge fans feelings? For example, in this thread alone we see many potential customers who would like to see the striped shirt return. I'm not too bothered as long as it's a good design using the club's unique colours effectively, however if the majority wanted a return to stripes then fine, they're the customers.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024