Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parking for Anfield 20:16 - Apr 29 with 1322 viewsfournil

Making my first ever trip to Anfield on Saturday, one of the fe grounds I've wanted to visit. Am driving, some useful tips on various ground guide sites, just wondered if anybody here had good tips as well.

Cheers
Parking for Anfield on 20:20 - Apr 29 with 1315 viewsHayesender

Bring your own bricks

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Parking for Anfield on 20:35 - Apr 29 with 1298 viewsYorkRanger

Parking for Anfield on 20:20 - Apr 29 by Hayesender

Bring your own bricks

Parking for Anfield on 21:47 - Apr 29 with 1226 viewsloftboy

If a scrawny little fûcker asks for a quid (Or whatever the rate is these days) "to look after your car mister" just pay the Scrote.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Parking for Anfield on 21:58 - Apr 29 with 1213 viewsQPR1882

Parking the other side of Stanley park makes the walk to and from the ground very interesting.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2015 21:59]
Parking for Anfield on 08:59 - Apr 30 with 1112 viewskingsburyR

Of the away days I have been on in the last five years Anfield was the most disappointing.

The atmosphere was shocking the day we lost 1-0 to a Suarez goal.

The Emirates is a library, but I was expecting that. Anfield was worse.

Not trying to pee on your parade or anything but I wont be going back! (Don't have to thinking of it!)
[Post edited 30 Apr 2015 9:00]

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Parking for Anfield on 11:41 - Apr 30 with 1064 viewsPinnerPaul

Parking for Anfield on 21:58 - Apr 29 by QPR1882

Parking the other side of Stanley park makes the walk to and from the ground very interesting.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2015 21:59]

???

Last time I went I parked in school outside Goodison Park (£5 and its gated)

Walk across the park from there wasn't very interesting at all - on the way there some (Everton) kids shouted "Hope you win" and no locals at all on the way back.
Parking for Anfield on 12:41 - Apr 30 with 1031 viewsQPR1882

Parking for Anfield on 11:41 - Apr 30 by PinnerPaul

???

Last time I went I parked in school outside Goodison Park (£5 and its gated)

Walk across the park from there wasn't very interesting at all - on the way there some (Everton) kids shouted "Hope you win" and no locals at all on the way back.

Last time I was up there I saw a lot more of the park then I wanted to , mind you I was running away from half a dozen or so friendly scouse gits with there witty sence of humour.
Parking for Anfield on 14:31 - Apr 30 with 986 viewsRamseyR

Not been up there since very early 90's. Drove and parked about 1 mile from the ground. Always remember the estate agents boards outside houses for sale, peculiarly showed the price and you could get a terraced house for £9k, £10k ish. I think the game was a draw. Always remember the security doing searches on the gate surprised at the number of mobile phones (the old brick shape ones) us "cockneys" had. On the walk back after it pissed it down and we got absolutely drenched. To be fair the home crowd made a fair bit of noise. A good day out.
Login to get fewer ads

Parking for Anfield on 15:58 - Apr 30 with 950 viewsDWQPR

Last time I went up there (last game of the 2012-13 season), had a spare ticket that RangersDave wanted, (sorry mate none this time), parked at his place, had a lovely bit of lunch and his good lady provided transport to and from the ground! Can't beat it, so if anyone has a spare ticket for Dave then you get a gilt-edged service in return!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Parking for Anfield on 16:06 - Apr 30 with 942 viewsJuzzie

Parking for Anfield on 21:47 - Apr 29 by loftboy

If a scrawny little fûcker asks for a quid (Or whatever the rate is these days) "to look after your car mister" just pay the Scrote.

I think they accept all major credit cards these days as well as contactless payment.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024