Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lionesses 23:57 - Jul 1 with 9863 viewsFondles

Go soccer, you can beat these small Chinese boys.
Kick em
Lionesses on 16:31 - Jul 2 with 3178 viewsDaleiLama

Lionesses on 16:15 - Jul 2 by D_Alien

How about the Man City Milfs?

Better than the Grimsby GILFS certainly

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Lionesses on 16:32 - Jul 2 with 3168 viewsChaffRAFC

Lionesses on 16:22 - Jul 2 by ColDale

My issue with the women's team is that many of the compliments they receive are merely backhanded insults at the men's teams, and even then, it's often really a criticism of the male stereotypical footballer as portrayed by the media.

One thing that I was thinking today in a mini relation to that was that the girl who scored the own goal has received nothing but praise and support from the media and social media etc yet, when Phil Neville concedes a penalty against Romania in 2000, he has death threats and national hatred.

Why the difference? I'm not saying we should berate the poor girl for a mistake but why was Phil subjected to such abuse?

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Lionesses on 16:54 - Jul 2 with 3112 viewsClivert

Lionesses on 16:32 - Jul 2 by ChaffRAFC

One thing that I was thinking today in a mini relation to that was that the girl who scored the own goal has received nothing but praise and support from the media and social media etc yet, when Phil Neville concedes a penalty against Romania in 2000, he has death threats and national hatred.

Why the difference? I'm not saying we should berate the poor girl for a mistake but why was Phil subjected to such abuse?

Because he was from bury as well.
Lionesses on 16:58 - Jul 2 with 3097 viewsD_Alien

Laura Bassett's own goal was just a case of extreme misfortune - hardly a mistake.

Neville's error showed him out of his depth at that level. Not a hanging offence, granted, but a different category altogether.

Plus, what Clivert just said.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Lionesses on 18:27 - Jul 2 with 3032 viewsKenBoon

I'm sure her Twitter is full of horrible stuff too.

David Seaman got support after his mistake in 2002. Rooney wasn't buried in 2006.
Lionesses on 19:50 - Jul 2 with 2966 viewsTVOS1907

Lionesses on 16:54 - Jul 2 by Clivert

Because he was from bury as well.

I don't think 'as well' is necessary.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Lionesses on 20:13 - Jul 2 with 2938 viewsrobshaker

Lionesses on 12:29 - Jul 2 by 1mark1

Best England football performance in a tournament for years. Best since Bobby Robson's world cup semi finalists, in fact it matches that performance in my opinion. Very proud of them Lionesses.
Gutted how they went out, such bad luck for such an awesome defender.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2015 12:30]

'in fact it matches that performance in my opinion'

are u for f*8kin real??
Lionesses on 20:15 - Jul 2 with 2929 viewsrobshaker

coz he played for utd and it was needless and dumb what he did
Login to get fewer ads

Lionesses on 20:34 - Jul 2 with 2903 views1mark1

Lionesses on 20:13 - Jul 2 by robshaker

'in fact it matches that performance in my opinion'

are u for f*8kin real??

If you disagree fair enough, but sometimes people have different opinions from the likes of you.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Lionesses on 20:59 - Jul 2 with 2879 viewsrobshaker

Lionesses on 20:34 - Jul 2 by 1mark1

If you disagree fair enough, but sometimes people have different opinions from the likes of you.

speechless
Lionesses on 21:43 - Jul 2 with 2837 views1mark1

Lionesses on 20:59 - Jul 2 by robshaker

speechless

Good. Long may it continue.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Lionesses on 16:44 - Jul 3 with 2741 viewsKenBoon

Lionesses on 21:43 - Jul 2 by 1mark1

Good. Long may it continue.

LOL. Buried!
Lionesses on 22:56 - Jul 4 with 2615 viewsDiddyDave

Lionesses on 15:32 - Jul 2 by 1mark1

Simple really. Lions are male, female Lions are Lionesses. Personally I think they earned the name in this tournament, maybe the men's team will one day earn a nickname they deserve.

They already have one-turnips.
Lionesses on 23:54 - Jul 4 with 2579 viewsD_Alien

Superb game management and just about the coolest penalty you'll ever see to beat the Germans - and that makes a refreshing change!

Congrats to our lasses for achieving third place and putting the disappointment of the semis behind them.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Lionesses on 23:59 - Jul 4 with 2578 viewsDiddyDave

Well done girls,another dubious spot kick has won it,but better a penalty for them than one for Germany. Just wish the afore mentioned turnips could play with guts and pride like the girls have,but of course we all know they only play for the money.
Lionesses on 01:47 - Jul 5 with 2450 viewsTVOS1907

Lionesses on 23:59 - Jul 4 by DiddyDave

Well done girls,another dubious spot kick has won it,but better a penalty for them than one for Germany. Just wish the afore mentioned turnips could play with guts and pride like the girls have,but of course we all know they only play for the money.

... which backs up Col's post perfectly.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Lionesses on 00:28 - Jul 6 with 2297 viewsDiddyDave

Wow,did anybody see that?? USA up 4-0 after 16 minutes,the last goal the girl Lloyd hit it from the halfway line. She`s got a hat trick already,but the Japs have just got a goal back after 28 minutes. What a game!
Lionesses on 01:12 - Jul 6 with 2280 viewsDiddyDave

4-2 now after 52 minutes. I tell ya,this is a belter. Hold it,the Yanks have scored again,5-2 now. Sheesh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024