Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donal McDermott 14:01 - Jul 9 with 4007 views1907

Not really heard anything about this lad on the Tenerife diaries or have I missed something?
Donal McDermott on 15:05 - Jul 9 with 3902 viewsYouTubeDale

Keith really praised him. Let's hope he turns out a good one.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Donal McDermott on 11:11 - Jul 10 with 3324 viewsTomRAFC

About as much of a broken toy as there could be. Showed incredible promise. Pacey, could dribble for fun and had goals in him. Then he just plummeted down the leagues into Irish football and then non-league.

If Hill can get him fit and get his confidence up it could be a masterstroke. He's still only 25.

Hilly did make it clear though that if it didn't work out he's not costing us much. Then again he can't have been on much at Ramsbottom United.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2015 13:58]

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Donal McDermott on 16:08 - Jul 10 with 3071 viewsD_Dale

The last 'diary', (unsigned but presumably by Leighanne) posted late yesterday, ends as follows (and, incidentally, I've been a bit surprised that her reports seem to have been less analysed that CG's last year):

I've also been impressed with how the three new recruits - Lewis Alessandra, Donal McDermott and Jim McNulty - have integrated and settled into the group. They've got the attitude and the application that the Gaffer demands and there's no doubt that they'll join the rest of the players in continuing to give their all.

I was already feeling optimistic about the season ahead before I came on the trip and this week had added to that. So if we happen to be getting beat on a cold, wet day/ night sometime in the midst of winter, continue giving the lads your support because even when things might not be going right, there should be absolutely no doubting their attitude, dedication or hunger. They're a special bunch of players and I'm proud that they'll be representing Dale for the season ahead. I hope you are too.

Read more at http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/tenerife-final-day-overview-2536976.as
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024