Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. 23:56 - Aug 11 with 4473 viewsDaleyBrent

Been in contact with a Blackpool fan via twitter informing me of their situation, and i asked how Rochdale fans could help with the Oyston situation:

There is a planned protest at 2:15 and all Rochdale fans are welcome;
Avoid buying anything within the ground e.g. drinks, programmes as all this would go straight into the Oyston coffers;
Buy tickets from Rochdale ticket office as Rochdale get 5% of the ticket sale.

Expects about 3,000 Blackpool fans.

Also, tonight was magnificent against an outstanding Coventry team - imagine what we could do to Blackpool!!
Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 09:58 - Aug 12 with 4092 viewsitschalky

Do all clubs give away teams 5% of the ticket sales if bought at the their ground or is it just Blackpool?...
Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 10:05 - Aug 12 with 4063 viewsTVOS1907

All clubs

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 10:11 - Aug 12 with 4034 viewsitschalky

I dint know that,i always thought that the home side got 100% of the revenue...
Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 10:20 - Aug 12 with 3935 viewsTVOS1907

Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 10:11 - Aug 12 by itschalky

I dint know that,i always thought that the home side got 100% of the revenue...

No, because staff at the selling club are working on the home club's behalf.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 10:23 - Aug 12 with 3922 viewsRosun

I hope the club don't hand over any money from advance ticket sales until 4.45pm on Saturday.
Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 13:02 - Aug 12 with 3599 viewsDomDale

http://www.backhenrystreet.co.uk/thread-27034-page-4.html#.Vcs1B_lVgY0

Page 4 "Nothing more certain than the match abandonment on Sat."

Getting all of your games abandoned and pissing off thousands of travelling supporters throughout a season will lose a lot of goodwill BPool seemingly have shown to them.

I'll be a bit more than miffed if after shelling out on tickets and travel the game either doesn't happen or I get to see only part of it.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 13:19 - Aug 12 with 3529 viewsKenBoon

I don't think it'll happen. Most the Blackpool fans I speak to are keeping the protests to outside the ground and on the stands, especially because the Supporter's trust's offer to buy the club is still on the table.
Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 13:24 - Aug 12 with 3485 viewsBrighouseDale

Whatever happens on Saturday it's a win/win for the Blackpool supporters. If they protest on the field the game is called off. If they don't, you can bet there won't be as many Dale fans as there should be in attendance.

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 14:20 - Aug 12 with 3343 viewslurker

That Blackpool thread is up there with any bury thread in the mong hall of fame.

I know plenty of the details surrounding the Oyston's mismanagement of BFC, and I have said before on this forum that I back their right to protest and wish the Blackpool fans (as a collective) well in getting the result they need for the future of their club.

However, there are better and more effective ways of demonstrating than attempting to get games abandoned and costing fans money and time that they will never get back.

I will say this and offer no apologies for it...... IMHO any Blackpool fan who enters the field of play on Saturday with the express intention of forcing the game to be abandoned is an attention-seeking prick of the highest order. I also believe that they are very misguided in their thinking if they think that this sort of action at this stage will benefit Blackpool FC or football in general.
Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 15:56 - Aug 12 with 3101 viewsnordenblue

Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 14:20 - Aug 12 by lurker

That Blackpool thread is up there with any bury thread in the mong hall of fame.

I know plenty of the details surrounding the Oyston's mismanagement of BFC, and I have said before on this forum that I back their right to protest and wish the Blackpool fans (as a collective) well in getting the result they need for the future of their club.

However, there are better and more effective ways of demonstrating than attempting to get games abandoned and costing fans money and time that they will never get back.

I will say this and offer no apologies for it...... IMHO any Blackpool fan who enters the field of play on Saturday with the express intention of forcing the game to be abandoned is an attention-seeking prick of the highest order. I also believe that they are very misguided in their thinking if they think that this sort of action at this stage will benefit Blackpool FC or football in general.

It wont be long before this kind of ridiculous "protesting" will cause a riot,then they will have a massive problem to sort out.
I have no sympathy whatsoever for anyone who intentionally spoils a game of football for fellow supporters who've knowingly travelled and paid hard earned money to attend. Set of tossers
Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 16:07 - Aug 12 with 3077 viewsTangerineArmy

As a pool fan I can't see any large pitch invasion happening, possible one or two (who will be dealt with) but no enough to call the match off, what you also need to remember is at Huddersfield the fire alarm went off (well was set off).

But saturday I suspect a very large security presence (include by fire alarms) and nothing will happen, which we want as this means Oystons has had to pay for that.

There is a protests outside the West side at 2.15 and the more Dales fans the merrier. (brighton fans were mint last season). And I hope the pool fans protesting dont set foot within bloomers.

As for the day, it is without doubt the easiest 3pts you will get this season and enjoy your day. JUST DONT GIVE OYSTON ANY MONEY IN THE GROUND :)
Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 20:57 - Aug 12 with 2683 viewsFondles

Blackpool protests & boycotts etc. on 16:07 - Aug 12 by TangerineArmy

As a pool fan I can't see any large pitch invasion happening, possible one or two (who will be dealt with) but no enough to call the match off, what you also need to remember is at Huddersfield the fire alarm went off (well was set off).

But saturday I suspect a very large security presence (include by fire alarms) and nothing will happen, which we want as this means Oystons has had to pay for that.

There is a protests outside the West side at 2.15 and the more Dales fans the merrier. (brighton fans were mint last season). And I hope the pool fans protesting dont set foot within bloomers.

As for the day, it is without doubt the easiest 3pts you will get this season and enjoy your day. JUST DONT GIVE OYSTON ANY MONEY IN THE GROUND :)

Easy money for Daley's as well. Pay for your day by having £20 @ 6/4 for a £50 return.
Ticket and a slapper that in bladders (presuming oyston does not own half of them, I think that's allowed?)
[Post edited 12 Aug 2015 20:58]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024