Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro 13:45 - Aug 12 with 4808 viewsJonDoeman

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/qpr-director-of-football-les-ferdinand-

It Is What It Is !!

Sandro on 13:46 - Aug 12 with 4795 viewsJonDoeman

Ferdinand told Standard Sport: “Sandro will be back with us in the next few weeks. He has had to reapply for a passport and he should get that soon. He will be part of our first-team squad. We know what he is capable of and we need leaders on the pitch.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sounds like he's staying?

More midfielders than you could shake a stick at!

It Is What It Is !!

Sandro on 13:49 - Aug 12 with 4765 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sandro on 13:46 - Aug 12 by JonDoeman

Ferdinand told Standard Sport: “Sandro will be back with us in the next few weeks. He has had to reapply for a passport and he should get that soon. He will be part of our first-team squad. We know what he is capable of and we need leaders on the pitch.”

Nah, he'll be off on loan somewhere in this transfer window.

No way will we be paying his full wages in the championship during the new age of austerity.
Sandro on 13:49 - Aug 12 with 4759 viewsheadhoops

back in a few weeks - is that how long it will take for an artic lorry to drive from Brazil?

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Sandro on 13:51 - Aug 12 with 4737 viewsPommyhoop

Sandro on 13:46 - Aug 12 by JonDoeman

This belongs in the 'what can we moan about' thread

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sandro on 13:52 - Aug 12 with 4731 viewsToast_R

Sandro on 13:49 - Aug 12 by headhoops

back in a few weeks - is that how long it will take for an artic lorry to drive from Brazil?

I think Calais is proving a bit tricky at the moment. Apparently the going rate of passage has quadrupled.
Sandro on 13:55 - Aug 12 with 4691 viewsJonDoeman

Sandro on 13:49 - Aug 12 by adhoc_qpr

Nah, he'll be off on loan somewhere in this transfer window.

No way will we be paying his full wages in the championship during the new age of austerity.

Yes that is what I thought. But why does he say we need leaders on the pitch?

It Is What It Is !!

Sandro on 13:57 - Aug 12 with 4671 viewsJonDoeman

Sandro on 13:51 - Aug 12 by Pommyhoop

This belongs in the 'what can we moan about' thread

I don't like to moan. But if we are planning keeping Sandro I can't see the point of signing Gobern! But what do I know. ;)

It Is What It Is !!

Sandro on 14:06 - Aug 12 with 4609 viewssimmo

Big player for the Championship, if fit and available... Really hope we can move him on though, potential to do that in Jan - even on loan.

What an awful signing to add to the list.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Sandro on 14:08 - Aug 12 with 4597 viewsJamie

Wouldn't be surprised to see him stay tbh. He's got glass knees and any loan fee would be required again in rehab costs for the season.
Sandro on 14:11 - Aug 12 with 4565 viewsNorthernr

If they can get the paperwork sorted, get him back here and find a buyer or loaner before September 2 he'll be off like a rat up a pipe. Big ask though, and with the added complications of his elastic bands and chewing gum knees we may have him until january at least.
Sandro on 15:36 - Aug 12 with 4327 viewsBklynRanger

I'd guess they're starting to think that he won't be back here with his paperwork in order before 2nd Sept, and any attempts to loan him out in Brazil have failed.

He 'could' be really good for us beside Luongo until January I think. Not worth the massive amount of cash he'd be pocketing every week for it obviously.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024