Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Love Mackie.! 09:01 - Aug 13 with 5569 viewsJonDoeman

He told the Times: “QPR have lost too many games in recent times. The winning mentality at this football club needs to be rediscovered. We’ve got to be looking towards pushing for the play-offs.
http://www.kilburntimes.co.uk/sport/football/queens-park-rangers/mackie_qpr_shou

It Is What It Is !!

Love Mackie.! on 09:17 - Aug 13 with 5483 viewsBluce_Ree

Mackie is the man. A good egg so to speak. Getting rid of him in the first place was Rangers at their most c*nt.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Love Mackie.! on 11:41 - Aug 13 with 5255 viewsJonDoeman

And after the positivity of Mackie this appears :

I swear I'm trying, but I'm just not having this geezer.

It Is What It Is !!

Love Mackie.! on 11:48 - Aug 13 with 5193 viewsEastR

Read that article (the Ramsey one). At no point does he say 'we could do a Wolves'

“We keep an eye on the ball,” he said. “History is a great teacher, and you do take heed of what has gone on in the past and make sure you don’t end up like that.

“To actually consolidate is a task in itself. We’ve lost a lot of players and got a new players and we’ve not spent a lot of money, and some came in at the end of pre-season.

“I’m not the only manager who will be saying that. But it’s more important we have a more pragmatic approach, and look as high as we can.”

“Whenever you spend a lot of money there’s always going to be pressure because you’re accountable,” he added.

“The pressure on me is to ensure that unlike some Premiership teams of the past, we don’t slip to the next division.”

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Love Mackie.! on 11:50 - Aug 13 with 5186 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Love Mackie.! on 11:48 - Aug 13 by EastR

Read that article (the Ramsey one). At no point does he say 'we could do a Wolves'

“We keep an eye on the ball,” he said. “History is a great teacher, and you do take heed of what has gone on in the past and make sure you don’t end up like that.

“To actually consolidate is a task in itself. We’ve lost a lot of players and got a new players and we’ve not spent a lot of money, and some came in at the end of pre-season.

“I’m not the only manager who will be saying that. But it’s more important we have a more pragmatic approach, and look as high as we can.”

“Whenever you spend a lot of money there’s always going to be pressure because you’re accountable,” he added.

“The pressure on me is to ensure that unlike some Premiership teams of the past, we don’t slip to the next division.”

My thoughts exactly, lazy headline, lazy journalism.
Love Mackie.! on 11:54 - Aug 13 with 5153 viewsJuzzie

Love Mackie.! on 11:50 - Aug 13 by Silverfoxqpr

My thoughts exactly, lazy headline, lazy journalism.

designed to get a reaction, which it did.
Love Mackie.! on 12:01 - Aug 13 with 5115 viewsadhoc_qpr

Can we make Mackie the manager?

I understand Ramsey is trying to set expectations, but he comes across like he knows he's fighting a losing battle to me. A bit too glum. Hopefully the players don't pick up on it, that Saturday's performance won't be the norm.

We know that squad is a mid-table one, but Ramsey should at least be aspiring to make them play above themselves and try to get back up via the playoffs.
Love Mackie.! on 12:13 - Aug 13 with 5055 viewstoboboly

Love Mackie.! on 12:01 - Aug 13 by adhoc_qpr

Can we make Mackie the manager?

I understand Ramsey is trying to set expectations, but he comes across like he knows he's fighting a losing battle to me. A bit too glum. Hopefully the players don't pick up on it, that Saturday's performance won't be the norm.

We know that squad is a mid-table one, but Ramsey should at least be aspiring to make them play above themselves and try to get back up via the playoffs.

I think its more about managing expectations.

You say that we know it is a mid-table side and that is because you come across as rational, reasonable and not like a lot of people on social media who may not go to games or the stupid yet vocal minority who do attend games and clearly haven't got a clue about anything football related.

These people went into melt down after the first game, reckon we should be snapping up Dzeko and the like and that 50 new signing every transfer window need to be made. They clearly need to be handled with kid gloves and I think Ramsay has to do the same job with TF.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Love Mackie.! on 12:14 - Aug 13 with 5052 viewslondonscottish

Well he looked happy after the Yeovil win.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Login to get fewer ads

Love Mackie.! on 13:08 - Aug 13 with 4867 viewsRanger78

What a ridiculous headline that was.

Reading the article, he doesn't even come close to saying QPR could do a Wolves
Love Mackie.! on 13:13 - Aug 13 with 4846 viewsrobith

Love Mackie.! on 11:41 - Aug 13 by JonDoeman

Someone's already done it, that'll learn me to read the thread first!
[Post edited 13 Aug 2015 13:13]
Love Mackie.! on 13:30 - Aug 13 with 4773 viewsPinnerPaul

Exactly,

Paul Warburton at his most miserbale.

I thought he was a fan, he writes like one.......a Chelsea fan that is!
Love Mackie.! on 14:23 - Aug 13 with 4619 viewswestberksr

Love Mackie.! on 09:17 - Aug 13 by Bluce_Ree

Mackie is the man. A good egg so to speak. Getting rid of him in the first place was Rangers at their most c*nt.

Bluce

you are a fukking wordsmith; elequent and concise (and usually spot on, as in this case)

kind regards

WBR
Love Mackie.! on 16:13 - Aug 13 with 4457 viewskingsburyR

Love Mackie.! on 11:41 - Aug 13 by JonDoeman

Love that comment.

It's football all over....."I'mfecking trying, I really am...BUT................."

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Love Mackie.! on 16:46 - Aug 13 with 4401 viewsdaveB

Love Mackie.! on 13:30 - Aug 13 by PinnerPaul

Exactly,

Paul Warburton at his most miserbale.

I thought he was a fan, he writes like one.......a Chelsea fan that is!

He's a Brentford fan
Love Mackie.! on 17:11 - Aug 13 with 4355 viewsbarbicanranger

I was positively buzzing after Ramsey's interview after the yeovil game - saying words to the effect of back to loftus road we go and wanting to put on a real show for the fans. He's a level headed guy and as far as I can see he is positive when he needs to be. At the end of the day I'd rather have a pragmatic manager like ramsey than one that spouts one-liners and your standard manager BS. He rarely says anything that I disagree with or that is irrelevant to the current.

I also thought the turn of events at Yeovil was a good two fingers up to the naysayers. Before the game Ramsey gave his explanation for the team selection to Ian Taylor and it was posted to twitter. Come the end of the game he was fully vindicated as i) he did increase the competition of the forward line positions, ii) he gave two young midfielders a run-out and both did really well, iii) he gave game time to Tyler and Hall and iv) we won 3-0 without much sweat and played some decent football at times. (On another note, I watched a full re-run of the Pompey v Derby game last night and was not impressed with Derby).
Love Mackie.! on 12:39 - Aug 14 with 3860 viewsGetMeRangers

Great interview with Sky. The way he speaks he has never been away from the club. Shame he isnt available tomorrow
http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11096/9948918/jamie-mackie-interview-back
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024