Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alessandra 19:07 - Aug 25 with 3336 viewsstuartcryer

No place again tonight for him RNL in starting 11

wardle blue

Alessandra on 19:12 - Aug 25 with 3296 viewshxdale

No Diba either, collis on bench
Alessandra on 00:24 - Aug 26 with 3060 viewsToffeemanc

Alexandra did ok when he came on. As for Rubén No Legs the less said the better.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Alessandra on 00:54 - Aug 26 with 3010 viewsmikehunt

That smell of piss pervading the away end must have been Reuben. He stank tonight. And I hate to say that about one of our own. He thought his job was to patrol the centre circle and shy away from the ball. Such a pity because the sparks he shows proves there is a player in there but we can't wait any longer for it to show. I have had it with him. To think we let Hery go instead.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Alessandra on 01:39 - Aug 26 with 2960 viewstazzydjr

Needs more action to become the league yaya Toure or however it's spelt liked his sandy song tonight in pearl it'd of been ya ya, ya ya Alessandra ya ya, ya ya Alessandra

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Alessandra on 07:51 - Aug 26 with 2777 viewsJumeirahDale

We seem to have at least one player every year whose name people insist on spelling wrong. Looks like our "Alexandra" is this year's "Alan Goodhall"!
Alessandra on 08:04 - Aug 26 with 2742 viewsRalphs12

Alessandra on 07:51 - Aug 26 by JumeirahDale

We seem to have at least one player every year whose name people insist on spelling wrong. Looks like our "Alexandra" is this year's "Alan Goodhall"!

Just the one?

See Calvin Andrews and Peter Vincente often enough - don't know why it annoys me but it does.
Alessandra on 09:39 - Aug 26 with 2579 viewsColDale

Alessandra on 08:04 - Aug 26 by Ralphs12

Just the one?

See Calvin Andrews and Peter Vincente often enough - don't know why it annoys me but it does.

I blame Kevin Townsend
Alessandra on 10:04 - Aug 26 with 2513 viewsTVOS1907

Alessandra on 09:39 - Aug 26 by ColDale

I blame Kevin Townsend

And Reece Bennett.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024