Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rnl 22:20 - Oct 10 with 4798 viewsstuartcryer

What does he bring to the team please help me on this as I'm struggling to see why this man gets a wage

wardle blue

Rnl on 23:07 - Oct 10 with 4739 viewsrochdale1987

Agreed, the man was dogsh1t today, one trick pony. Have a shot from distance and see if it goes in, needs to go, his wage could be used for a decent defender to come in.
Rnl on 23:12 - Oct 10 with 4733 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Rnl on 23:07 - Oct 10 by rochdale1987

Agreed, the man was dogsh1t today, one trick pony. Have a shot from distance and see if it goes in, needs to go, his wage could be used for a decent defender to come in.

......but Whitey says he is a really really nice lad.
Rnl on 17:40 - Oct 11 with 4455 viewsWhiteyBFC

Rnl on 23:12 - Oct 10 by Yorkshire_Dale

......but Whitey says he is a really really nice lad.

I'm not arsed if you don't rate him. Matters not to me. Keith clearly rates him enough to play him occasionally, which is the key thing. But then, I think some of the players you rave about are gash. It's football, a game of opinions.

Unlucky yesterday by all accounts. Seems your defence has gone from one end of the spectrum to the other.

Still having a good season though, no?

Hope you're all keeping well. Was chuffed for Vincenti with his awards, couldn't have gone to a more deserving player to be honest, a credit to his profession. Nice lads are good.
Rnl on 17:57 - Oct 11 with 4420 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Correct Whitey......opinions/opinions.
Rnl on 19:06 - Oct 11 with 4302 viewsBrierls

RNL is dog shit. Not your standard dog shit, a big fat turd produced after said dog has eaten three times its own body weight the night before.

He's a one trick pony. He can hit the ball really hard. Absolutely nothing else to his game. Yesterday he came on and ran around to actually make himself unavailable for the ball! Drove me insane!
Rnl on 20:36 - Oct 11 with 4183 viewsChaffRAFC

Admittedly, I said I thought we'd see much more from RNL this season having had a full pre-season with Hill but thus far, he's shown very little. Nathaniel Mendez-Laing has show much more in two games than Reuben has this season.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Rnl on 12:47 - Oct 13 with 3889 viewsParkinsGimp

Get used to it , this is Dale's recruitment policy for the next few years. Pick up broken players or misfits or just ones that never produced that potential some people said they had. We get them for nowt and if one does make it we sell him on for profit so someone at the club can make a bit.
Look at Mendiz-Laing, Alessandra, RNL, Andrew and McDermott also keeping Bunney.
There is a saying "You cant polish a T""d " but we will keep trying.
Rnl on 13:09 - Oct 13 with 3848 viewsdingdangblue

Rnl on 12:47 - Oct 13 by ParkinsGimp

Get used to it , this is Dale's recruitment policy for the next few years. Pick up broken players or misfits or just ones that never produced that potential some people said they had. We get them for nowt and if one does make it we sell him on for profit so someone at the club can make a bit.
Look at Mendiz-Laing, Alessandra, RNL, Andrew and McDermott also keeping Bunney.

Why only ' for the next few years ' ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Rnl on 14:16 - Oct 13 with 3763 viewsTVOS1907

We've done well enough so far.

Tell us, why exactly do you purport to be a Dale fan? Every post you write is loaded against the manager, the team, the club and the fans.

You're either a WUM from another club or just a complete bell-end.

I know what my money's on.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Rnl on 15:23 - Oct 13 with 3667 viewsmacro

Rnl on 14:16 - Oct 13 by TVOS1907

We've done well enough so far.

Tell us, why exactly do you purport to be a Dale fan? Every post you write is loaded against the manager, the team, the club and the fans.

You're either a WUM from another club or just a complete bell-end.

I know what my money's on.

Both!
Rnl on 15:29 - Oct 13 with 3661 viewsaleanddale

But that's how we do things.....

Some diamonds are unearthed Calvin being the most recent example!!

Oh and Donal Mc not doing to bad either.

If they cross that white line they deserve our support during the game.

I think this thread is a little harsh. Not firing yet - talent in there somewhere I recon.
Rnl on 19:52 - Oct 13 with 3479 viewssweetcorn

Rnl on 15:29 - Oct 13 by aleanddale

But that's how we do things.....

Some diamonds are unearthed Calvin being the most recent example!!

Oh and Donal Mc not doing to bad either.

If they cross that white line they deserve our support during the game.

I think this thread is a little harsh. Not firing yet - talent in there somewhere I recon.

Calvin is now a diamond. Jesus f**king christ.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Rnl on 09:47 - Oct 14 with 3232 viewslurker

Rnl on 19:52 - Oct 13 by sweetcorn

Calvin is now a diamond. Jesus f**king christ.

Cubic Zirconia at the very least
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024