Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Magazine article.... 20:04 - Oct 11 with 3749 viewsrichfoad32

http://www.latetacklemagazine.com/articles/780/rochdale-why-the-small-lancashire

I recently had this published in Late Tackle Magazine about how I came about supporting 'Dale if anyone is interested.
Magazine article.... on 20:26 - Oct 11 with 3703 viewsroccydaleian

Interesting read that.
Magazine article.... on 20:37 - Oct 11 with 3661 viewsrichfoad32

Thanks, I've tried to raise our profile down south. Roped a few in for Gillingham away next month, being a Tuesday night I think the numbers could do with a boost!
Magazine article.... on 20:49 - Oct 11 with 3618 viewsbocadave

Superb read.If only we could have 5000 plastic daleys.
Magazine article.... on 21:10 - Oct 11 with 3558 viewsfermin

Could have written a similar article myself except my first game was in 1982. First 8 paragraphs would have been almost identical apart from the place names!
Magazine article.... on 21:46 - Oct 11 with 3487 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Good stuff is that.......well done that man.

We just need hundreds more.
Magazine article.... on 22:31 - Oct 11 with 3427 viewsBrighouseDale

Good article, fair play to you sticking to your guns all this time! I presume the vast majority of posters on here are from Rochdale, so probably find it hard to empathise with an exiled supporter. I live less than 20 miles away but still get the same confusion when I tell people who I support, so I can't begin to imagine the amount of explaining you've had to do over the years!

I am the resurrection and I am the light.

Magazine article.... on 06:56 - Oct 12 with 3253 viewsJumeirahDale

I was once making small talk whilst waiting for a pint to be pulled in the pub. The barman asked me who I supported. When I told him "Rochdale", he turned around to a fella at the other end of the pub and shouted "BRIAN - THIS FELLA SUPPORTS ROTHERHAM". Unbelievable.
Magazine article.... on 10:54 - Oct 12 with 3148 viewsDomDale

Magazine article.... on 06:56 - Oct 12 by JumeirahDale

I was once making small talk whilst waiting for a pint to be pulled in the pub. The barman asked me who I supported. When I told him "Rochdale", he turned around to a fella at the other end of the pub and shouted "BRIAN - THIS FELLA SUPPORTS ROTHERHAM". Unbelievable.

Can relate. For the first two months of my current job I had someone try to make small talk with me about Rotherham results despite me telling them I was Dale... Shite Northern towns with recent scandals but two very different clubs.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024