Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2021765 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:22 - Oct 21 with 6230 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:17 - Oct 21 by boromat

The BBC post now says Chichester will donate some of the prize money to Bury FC. What a joke! Why should they feel like they have to donate to some cheats. They should take the money and do something useful for themselves.

To bury FC? That would be so fookin wrong. I can understand it if they dropped the Phoenix lot a few quid but bury FC is still in Agent Dales hands.

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:44 - Oct 21 with 6140 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:22 - Oct 21 by judd

To bury FC? That would be so fookin wrong. I can understand it if they dropped the Phoenix lot a few quid but bury FC is still in Agent Dales hands.

Said something about the donation going to an “appropriate organisation”. So it should get to the new lot for half time oranges.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:00 - Oct 21 with 6093 viewsJames1980

Would have hoped a non league side would not feel pressured into donating to the black hole

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:05 - Oct 21 with 6080 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:57 - Oct 21 by TVOS1907

No idea about that, but it appears someone stole Ryan Lowe's boots and some other memorabilia at yesterday's Legends match.

I know I like to take the piss out of bury fans, but it takes a special kind of scumbag to steal memorabilia from a fellow supporter.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 22:05]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:34 - Oct 22 with 5666 viewspioneer

So the FL claim they put Dale through the fit and proper test, but all that involved was him telling them he had the money . . .no evidence was produced to support that claim and they didn't push because he told them he was sick! So if he wasn't fit and wasn't proper (financially) what did he bring to the table?

I expect the FL also respond to e mails from Nigeria telling them they have just won the lottery.

I don't know about a fit and proper test for football directors, i think we need to start with one for Football league officials. Oh for the days of Alan Hardaker.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:44 - Oct 22 with 5643 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:05 - Oct 21 by kel

I know I like to take the piss out of bury fans, but it takes a special kind of scumbag to steal memorabilia from a fellow supporter.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2019 22:05]

Whilst I agree, I would be amazed if we didn't have more than one fan who would do the same thing, given the same opportunity.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:00 - Oct 22 with 5451 viewsheywooddale

Some interesting viewing on Forever Bury's twitter........well when i say interesting, i mean clips of the select commitee to explain how screwed they were, who screwed them and why it's out of order they aren't getting special treatment, cos you know 135 years and all that

https://twitter.com/forever_bury
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:59 - Oct 22 with 5339 viewsfermin

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:00 - Oct 22 by heywooddale

Some interesting viewing on Forever Bury's twitter........well when i say interesting, i mean clips of the select commitee to explain how screwed they were, who screwed them and why it's out of order they aren't getting special treatment, cos you know 135 years and all that

https://twitter.com/forever_bury

Can I presume that they aren't mentioning too much about how they ignored warnings about SD1 and how at the time they would have regarded the kind of EFL monitoring they now want as unnecessary intrusion into his revolution?

If so, I suppose you would have to give their spin doctors full marks, but it is a pity someone from here is not giving a more honest view of what went on.

I suppose if the end result is that there is better governance of EFL clubs then we will have to suck up Bury fans rewriting history. Their version will go down in official channels and ours will probably disappear into the ether.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:10 - Oct 22 with 5310 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:59 - Oct 22 by fermin

Can I presume that they aren't mentioning too much about how they ignored warnings about SD1 and how at the time they would have regarded the kind of EFL monitoring they now want as unnecessary intrusion into his revolution?

If so, I suppose you would have to give their spin doctors full marks, but it is a pity someone from here is not giving a more honest view of what went on.

I suppose if the end result is that there is better governance of EFL clubs then we will have to suck up Bury fans rewriting history. Their version will go down in official channels and ours will probably disappear into the ether.

The truth is there regardless of who believes what regardless of spin.

Bury cheated for several years going back to the first admin. No lessons learned then and it looks like no lessons learned now.

You have to fear for the Phoenix.

Some joker put 2 stars on a new Phoenix club badge the clown what do they represent 2 x administrations?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:14 - Oct 22 with 5294 viewsblackdogblue

Unless any of the spin off “sos” save our shite brigade are a registered charitable mob, or a ltd company, any “donation” would be taxable & auditable.

Any funds sent to the defunct BFC would be seized & when liquidation is confirmed, be swallowed in the bowels of huge debts & ultimately, pennies or a few quid go back to Steve Dale...

Guide dogs for the blind would have been a better donation choice 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:19 - Oct 22 with 5278 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:44 - Oct 22 by DaleiLama

Whilst I agree, I would be amazed if we didn't have more than one fan who would do the same thing, given the same opportunity.

Oh we certainly do. It wouldn’t be so bad if they didn’t act all holier than thou though.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:21 - Oct 23 with 4965 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:19 - Oct 22 by kel

Oh we certainly do. It wouldn’t be so bad if they didn’t act all holier than thou though.

Sadly there is no footage I can find of the penalty we won that drew this game but I think this example proves your point.

All we did was sing back, "We're going to Wembley."

And we did.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:36 - Oct 23 with 4951 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:21 - Oct 23 by RAFCBLUE

Sadly there is no footage I can find of the penalty we won that drew this game but I think this example proves your point.

All we did was sing back, "We're going to Wembley."

And we did.

He didn’t mean bury fans.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:13 - Oct 24 with 4625 viewselectricblue

I heard that the sum raised on sunday was about £20k wonder if Steve Dale will try and grab some.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:43 - Oct 24 with 4582 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:13 - Oct 24 by electricblue

I heard that the sum raised on sunday was about £20k wonder if Steve Dale will try and grab some.....

£20k. Not a bad effort I suppose, but it was a 'one-off' match, not a weekly event. In real terms that sum of money equates to the daily fee, for a High Court hearing. It was a massive opportunity for all like-minded fans to dig deep for the cause.

It's going to be a long haul. Who gets the £20k and what for ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:59 - Oct 24 with 4561 viewsDaleFan7

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:43 - Oct 24 by SuddenLad

£20k. Not a bad effort I suppose, but it was a 'one-off' match, not a weekly event. In real terms that sum of money equates to the daily fee, for a High Court hearing. It was a massive opportunity for all like-minded fans to dig deep for the cause.

It's going to be a long haul. Who gets the £20k and what for ?

There are several claiming that Radcliffe is far too small and that it needs to be expanded for the Phoenix. Their average attendance in the FL was not much different from ours at around 3,000. This includes away followings which aren't going to happen in the 9th tier.

Do people realistically expect them to be getting 2.5k+ every week as a phoenix club?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:44 - Oct 24 with 4430 viewsfinberty

A bury-supporting colleague enquired whether there was any anti-bury chanting at COA in recent weeks.
I told him not this season.
He seemed quite pleased by that.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:50 - Oct 24 with 4418 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:44 - Oct 24 by finberty

A bury-supporting colleague enquired whether there was any anti-bury chanting at COA in recent weeks.
I told him not this season.
He seemed quite pleased by that.

There’s been a collective show of interest in their scores though.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:54 - Oct 25 with 4037 viewsNigeriamark

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:34 - Oct 22 by pioneer

So the FL claim they put Dale through the fit and proper test, but all that involved was him telling them he had the money . . .no evidence was produced to support that claim and they didn't push because he told them he was sick! So if he wasn't fit and wasn't proper (financially) what did he bring to the table?

I expect the FL also respond to e mails from Nigeria telling them they have just won the lottery.

I don't know about a fit and proper test for football directors, i think we need to start with one for Football league officials. Oh for the days of Alan Hardaker.

eh! Nowt wrong with Nigeria

You seem a decent bloke so If you send me 50% of your income for life, I've got this deal where you are guaranteed 27million quid within 2 years. PM me if you are interested
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 9:55]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:42 - Oct 25 with 3828 viewselectricblue

Latest bury fc statement..

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/october2/statement-from-bury-fc/#.XbMWc4D-InE

I think he wants a piece of the £20k earned at radliffe borough last sunday....
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 16:42]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:48 - Oct 25 with 3819 viewsEllDale

It will be interesting to see in due course whether or not the organisation running these fund raising events publishes accounts so that we can see where the money is actually going......
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:54 - Oct 25 with 3745 viewspioneer

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:54 - Oct 25 by Nigeriamark

eh! Nowt wrong with Nigeria

You seem a decent bloke so If you send me 50% of your income for life, I've got this deal where you are guaranteed 27million quid within 2 years. PM me if you are interested
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 9:55]

I am part of Rochdales landed gentry living off wealth only so you are welcome to 50% of my income. I look forward to receiving your 27 million quid postal order. You arent part owner of the club formerly in the football league are you?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:10 - Oct 25 with 3632 viewsAlan_ADale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:42 - Oct 25 by electricblue

Latest bury fc statement..

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/october2/statement-from-bury-fc/#.XbMWc4D-InE

I think he wants a piece of the £20k earned at radliffe borough last sunday....
[Post edited 25 Oct 2019 16:42]

absolutely great words and wonderful work by burys greatest asset, sir steve dale. he is saving that club, none of the other phoenix posers are
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:54 - Oct 28 with 3194 viewsonedalefan

BBC reporting that Bill Kenwright (Everton Chairman) wanted to give them a million pounds but league rules prevented it, thank goodness.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:57 - Oct 28 with 3187 viewsaleanddale

Would be a million into SD2 bank.

Dale is laughing his head off I bet.

This will rumble on for a while yet!!!!

Good to see quite a lot of support on beardy for a fresh start North West Counties league.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024