Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2028348 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:32 - Mar 4 with 4971 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:53 - Mar 4 by TVOS1907

You sound like ParkinsGimp.

Ah...

"lol"...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:34 - Mar 4 with 4854 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:32 - Mar 4 by nordenblue

"lol"...

So many sneakers on here under new names...

Buckets in disguise.. I’m sure like most things when the JCB’s move in they will all fall silent 😀

Ps. Was serious about a greyhound track & there is plenty of parking available 😀😀😀😀😀😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:26 - Mar 5 with 4643 viewsBucketBstard

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:53 - Mar 4 by TVOS1907

You sound like ParkinsGimp.

Ah...

you are an excellent detective TVOS , unfortunately forgot my password and it was to an old email which again no longer have access so had to start from scratch
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:55 - Mar 5 with 4603 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:26 - Mar 5 by BucketBstard

you are an excellent detective TVOS , unfortunately forgot my password and it was to an old email which again no longer have access so had to start from scratch

I'm not; it was obvious from the content.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:39 - Mar 5 with 4445 viewsrickyprickles

This car park debacle is one very bizarre thing. You’re guaranteed this you’re guaranteed that, you really are guaranteed nothing in business & investments
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:08 - Mar 5 with 4418 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:45 - Mar 4 by Sandyman

https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/discussion/5953209/bury-football-club-parki

I know I've asked that question before I'm just amazed nothing has been done about what seems to have been a scam. I'd at least get in touch with the MP if I'd 'invested'.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:33 - Mar 5 with 4365 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:08 - Mar 5 by James1980

I know I've asked that question before I'm just amazed nothing has been done about what seems to have been a scam. I'd at least get in touch with the MP if I'd 'invested'.

MPs have enough on their plate right now without being called on to deal with the effects of crass stupidity*

*don't mean you, James

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:57 - Mar 5 with 4287 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Which of the two Bury clubs are they hoping will play there? Have the original ones started paying any of their debts yet? Surely until they start to pay off debts according to the payment plan they had , they shouldn’t be allowed to play in any league.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:03 - Mar 5 with 4275 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:33 - Mar 5 by D_Alien

MPs have enough on their plate right now without being called on to deal with the effects of crass stupidity*

*don't mean you, James

I have my moments . I agree was thinking someone might have said something prior to us being in the midst of a global pandemic.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:33 - Mar 5 with 4155 viewsjoecooke

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:55 - Mar 4 by BucketBstard

Bollox.,what cos I hate the massive club that is burnley and its infamously hard Suicide Squad.
If so I wont remember your avatar being very upset at Stockport when Barry Diamond dived whilst on loan, also think he partnered Ronnie Moore against UTD on that Thursday night.
I have been a Dale fan since the first promotion in the late 60's admittedly only a nipper. Remember my Dad taking me all the way to Grimsby once before the motorways fully open to see our keeper break his leg and I'm sure they lent us their keeper for the season.

This post has been edited by an administrator

You just cant argue with that level of detail.

Please accept my sincere apologies for besmirching your Dale credentials.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:45 - May 11 with 3392 viewsJames1980

Gigg Lane for sale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:17 - May 11 with 3295 viewsToffeemanc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:45 - May 11 by James1980

Gigg Lane for sale

With debts still totalling over 12 million the only way they will recover any decent amount is if they are allowed to bulldoze it after purchasing ready for building houses on.
Can't say I'd miss it as it is one of the worst grounds to visit particularly if your in the Manchester Road end. One of the few remaining grounds that has seating below pitch level.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:19 - May 11 with 3285 viewsrickyprickles

Is that poor bloke still cutting the grass, oh and before demolition can the fire brigade cut free ‘madam’ who may still be handcuffed to the drainpipe 😎
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:42 - May 11 with 3163 viewsCedar_Room

so what exactly are the realistic outcomes here? Surely the highest bidder for this site would have to be developers? Who else is going to want to invest millions into buying this ground?
We would be back to where they were before going out of existence - some group willing to plough money into this purely for football reasons and if these people didn't step forward when they were still in the league it doesn't seem likely they will do so now. Even if the fans by some miracle get together a couple of million, the administrators are bound to accept the most money aren't they? and there will surely be more money to be made from developing the site into housing than anything the fans might club together. As far as I'm aware there has never been anything that's come of making it a culturally important community type place so surely there is only one way this is going and thats demolition?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:10 - May 11 with 3104 viewskel

That heapbridge bloke on their board will be foaming at the mouth now this thread has been resurrected. Claims we’re obsessed with them but every time Rochdale get a mention on there he’s the first one all over the thread.

Can we buy the joined up corner?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:12 - May 11 with 3088 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:42 - May 11 by Cedar_Room

so what exactly are the realistic outcomes here? Surely the highest bidder for this site would have to be developers? Who else is going to want to invest millions into buying this ground?
We would be back to where they were before going out of existence - some group willing to plough money into this purely for football reasons and if these people didn't step forward when they were still in the league it doesn't seem likely they will do so now. Even if the fans by some miracle get together a couple of million, the administrators are bound to accept the most money aren't they? and there will surely be more money to be made from developing the site into housing than anything the fans might club together. As far as I'm aware there has never been anything that's come of making it a culturally important community type place so surely there is only one way this is going and thats demolition?

I think some of them are clinging to the fact it has some ancient covenant on the ground about it only being used for sporting purposes. Think I’ve read there are ways round that though so housing would be my best guess.

Shame.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:10 - May 11 with 2984 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:12 - May 11 by kel

I think some of them are clinging to the fact it has some ancient covenant on the ground about it only being used for sporting purposes. Think I’ve read there are ways round that though so housing would be my best guess.

Shame.

Sporting Covenant? Ideal venue for the "Speed Bricklaying championships" then.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:12 - May 11 with 2973 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:10 - May 11 by downunder

Sporting Covenant? Ideal venue for the "Speed Bricklaying championships" then.

bury fans will buy tickets for that

They love semis

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:59 - May 11 with 2899 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:12 - May 11 by D_Alien

bury fans will buy tickets for that

They love semis

It needs to be a little housing estate and the roads named Day Avenue & Dale Boulevard for a constant reminder 😀

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:04 - May 11 with 2619 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:59 - May 11 by blackdogblue

It needs to be a little housing estate and the roads named Day Avenue & Dale Boulevard for a constant reminder 😀

I wonder how they will get Two FA Cups into a street name?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:10 - May 11 with 2608 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:39 - Mar 5 by rickyprickles

This car park debacle is one very bizarre thing. You’re guaranteed this you’re guaranteed that, you really are guaranteed nothing in business & investments

FOR SALE: One parking space, one previous owner.

https://www.rightmove.co.uk/properties/90615337#/

You and your family can have "Parking Space No 252, Bury, BL9" for a straightforward £2,000 at an online auction being held between 18th and 20th of May.

The financing made the Financial Times for the way fractional investing works on 28 August 2019 as bury were expelled.

https://www.ft.com/content/3b41dc56-1794-3dec-b62e-68b513a547a9

It's only long leasehold of 24 years (less 3 days) from 1st January 2015 so you'll have to give it back towards the end of 2038, by which point there will be 100 houses on the site next door.

I'm sure they will be queuing up.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:25 - May 13 with 2183 viewsEllDale

There are lots of stadium stories bubbling away underground.
A good contact of mine at Salford Red Devil’s told me recently that Gary Neville has been taking a keen interest at events at the AJ Bell Stadium which is the other side of the M60 from the Trafford Centre.
There’s currently a ground sharing arrangement between the rugby league club and Sale Sharks RUFC but the latter are trying to buy the ground outright and Neville and his partners are trying to get their foot in the door as well as the Peninsular Stadium comes nowhere near matching Championship criteria.
Neville’s Plan B for moving to a bigger ground if the above doesn’t come off apparently involves him relocating Salford City to a former EFL ground where he has extensive family connections.....
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:05 - May 13 with 2128 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:25 - May 13 by EllDale

A good contact of mine at Salford Red Devil’s told me recently that Gary Neville has been taking a keen interest at events at the AJ Bell Stadium which is the other side of the M60 from the Trafford Centre.
There’s currently a ground sharing arrangement between the rugby league club and Sale Sharks RUFC but the latter are trying to buy the ground outright and Neville and his partners are trying to get their foot in the door as well as the Peninsular Stadium comes nowhere near matching Championship criteria.
Neville’s Plan B for moving to a bigger ground if the above doesn’t come off apparently involves him relocating Salford City to a former EFL ground where he has extensive family connections.....

Will they have to change there name to MK Ford?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:15 - May 13 with 2105 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:25 - May 13 by EllDale

Sale could probably do with buying a ground, well in Sale to begin with.

Both ends at the AJ Bell are standing only so they'd have to be changed too if anyone wants to plan to play higher up the football league.

There's a much easier solution a bit nearer to home, with lovely joined up corners and everything, very good car park which has massive rental potential, the list is endless really.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:04 - May 13 with 1990 viewsfinberty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:15 - May 13 by nordenblue

Sale could probably do with buying a ground, well in Sale to begin with.

Both ends at the AJ Bell are standing only so they'd have to be changed too if anyone wants to plan to play higher up the football league.

There's a much easier solution a bit nearer to home, with lovely joined up corners and everything, very good car park which has massive rental potential, the list is endless really.

Yes - good drainpipes as well.

Tried and tested.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024