Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2020609 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:40 - May 30 with 5134 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:18 - May 29 by MoonyDale

I can't see the judge allowing any further delays after the 19th but they could have already been booted out of the league by then....Although I detest cheats doing well and they deserve any punishment that may befall them I will miss the games between us both if the worst happens. The majority of fans on that board are clowns of the highest order but for the genuine supporters who did voice concerns over Day and Dale I genuinely feel for them....In whatever guise I do hope they still have a team to follow in the future and they manage to turn it around and become a club who lives within it's means ......

There is no way they could do what Brighton did in the late 90s sell the ground clear debts and groundshare?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:41 - May 30 with 5047 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:40 - May 30 by James1980

There is no way they could do what Brighton did in the late 90s sell the ground clear debts and groundshare?

All those mortgages/loans are secured on the ground. I’d love to know what that shed is supposedly valued at.
[Post edited 30 May 2019 7:41]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:48 - May 30 with 5031 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:41 - May 30 by 1907

All those mortgages/loans are secured on the ground. I’d love to know what that shed is supposedly valued at.
[Post edited 30 May 2019 7:41]

Understand the debts are secured against the ground. Jyst is it possible the creditors could come to an arrangement with the club to sell the ground and clear the debts. They play in league 1 on a ground sharing basis but with a hefty points deduction.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:57 - May 30 with 5025 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:48 - May 30 by James1980

Understand the debts are secured against the ground. Jyst is it possible the creditors could come to an arrangement with the club to sell the ground and clear the debts. They play in league 1 on a ground sharing basis but with a hefty points deduction.

In my opinion, whatever debt they’re in will far out-value the ground by the time we see 2018’s accounts.

The bury fans seem to think Dale is going to buy the ground from the club, then lease it back on a repayment type basis.

I can’t see this happening, given the vitriol he’s endured from their lot. Why on earth would he want a long standing business relationship with them?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:21 - May 30 with 4968 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:57 - May 30 by 1907

In my opinion, whatever debt they’re in will far out-value the ground by the time we see 2018’s accounts.

The bury fans seem to think Dale is going to buy the ground from the club, then lease it back on a repayment type basis.

I can’t see this happening, given the vitriol he’s endured from their lot. Why on earth would he want a long standing business relationship with them?

So to clear the debts SD2 could well have to pay more than the ground is actually worth.

That doesn't sound like a viable option.
[Post edited 30 May 2019 8:34]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:25 - May 30 with 4842 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:57 - May 30 by 1907

He wont even pay wages - why would he spend millions settling a debt on the ground?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:30 - May 30 with 4836 viewskel

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/34579-forever-bury/page/3/

This is pretty funny. Others may recall ‘John’ from the old y3k days etc and more amusingly the threat to Dale fans for a ‘denial of service attack’ on their board

Grade A, self important bellend.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:14 - May 30 with 4741 viewsdingdangblue

Its a 'no brainer'... literally

'Also, if you're really rich, think about inheritance tax...40% to the 'Government' or 40% to Bury FC?!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:15 - May 30 with 4740 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:30 - May 30 by kel

This is pretty funny. Others may recall ‘John’ from the old y3k days etc and more amusingly the threat to Dale fans for a ‘denial of service attack’ on their board

Quite brilliant,that dummy of his will take some retrieving, quality viewing. What an absolute self engrossed tvvat
[Post edited 30 May 2019 10:16]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:46 - May 30 with 4669 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:15 - May 30 by nordenblue

Quite brilliant,that dummy of his will take some retrieving, quality viewing. What an absolute self engrossed tvvat
[Post edited 30 May 2019 10:16]

If you think you're right and everyone else thinks you're wrong ………………

There are wings and prayers everywhere over there.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:50 - May 30 with 4654 viewskel

He’s been like that for years and if anyone disagrees with him he just locks the thread because he can.

I’ve never known a bloke who wants everyone to be so grateful to him in all my life. It was one of the best flounces I’ve ever seen though, right up there with Pops when he had his on their board.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:31 - May 30 with 4552 views442Dale

That whole board is full of “I did/said/thought”

I, I, I. That club won’t have a chance until people stop glorifying in their own actions. They need only look at their last two owners who often throw out there comments including “I” and what they’ve personally done.

They’ll never learn.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:08 - May 30 with 4468 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:31 - May 30 by 442Dale

That whole board is full of “I did/said/thought”

I, I, I. That club won’t have a chance until people stop glorifying in their own actions. They need only look at their last two owners who often throw out there comments including “I” and what they’ve personally done.

They’ll never learn.

Tbh I've never really taken much notice of it before, but as this is a somewhat defining moment in their history, I have got a tab open and have started following developments recently. I'm not normally a "rubber-necker", but who knows what one can learn from adversity and all that.

My impression is that there is a core of well-meaning, relatively well-informed folk taking pro-active action. There is also an abundance of white noise from the bizarre to the ridiculous. Fully expect the Pope and Elton John to be next on the list of people to e-mail for help. Then there's the factions in-fighting and w1lly-waving. Then there's the "direct action" Charlies polishing their Docs and digging out their pitchforks. I really feel for the genuine fans who are now facing down oblivion. But having read the history, and as I said on a recent post, you reap what you sow. On the one hand the history of recklessness and rule bending cannot go unpunished. On the other, I don't want the club to cease to exist.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:40 - May 30 with 4375 viewsCleedale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:47 - May 29 by TVOS1907

Glad you enjoyed it, but for future reference, don’t mention other clubs in a bury thread as their lurking fans can’t compute why you did it.

Thanks TVOS, I'll bear that in mind for future posts. Does look like there's too many factions 'due west' pulling (or pushing) in very different directions atm.

Cannot work out their latest fundraiser? Some are quoting potential payments/donations of £30ppm each? Are folk seriously going to fork that out year-on-year? And another suggesting possible donors of up to £10K!

Anyways, I must go and do some serious photo-shoots. Areas around Aldershot and Leeds City could be tempting...

Oooops...forgot!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:45 - May 30 with 4355 viewsYadHoDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:30 - May 30 by kel

More flounces than Alice in Wonderland's best party frock
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:59 - May 30 with 4311 viewsfinberty

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:45 - May 30 by YadHoDale

More flounces than Alice in Wonderland's best party frock

I must say he appears to sport a well-trimmed beard. Must take some keeping-up to.

Very Brad Inman.
Very Jordan Williams.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:40 - May 30 with 4213 viewsKenBoon

I see Forever Bury have burst into life now. It does make sense for them all to work behind one group, but when its over (Bury FC will be fine) they really need to ask how all this shit happened on Forever Bury's watch.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:12 - May 30 with 4055 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:50 - May 30 by kel

He’s been like that for years and if anyone disagrees with him he just locks the thread because he can.

I’ve never known a bloke who wants everyone to be so grateful to him in all my life. It was one of the best flounces I’ve ever seen though, right up there with Pops when he had his on their board.

Whatever happened to him?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:54 - May 30 with 3966 viewsBigKindo

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:12 - May 30 by TVOS1907

Pops up blocker?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:55 - May 30 with 3962 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:12 - May 30 by TVOS1907

I was CURIOUS about that too.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:08 - May 30 with 3926 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:40 - May 30 by KenBoon

I see Forever Bury have burst into life now. It does make sense for them all to work behind one group, but when its over (Bury FC will be fine) they really need to ask how all this shit happened on Forever Bury's watch.

Indeed Ken,

This is what they should have been doing the day before Neville Neville handed the keys to SD1.

IF this action had taken place 5 years ago AND they set a sensible budget that spent £1 less than total revenue they would have a sound stable mid league 2 table club.

I suspect to little to late as even if they raise close to a million quid it would be lost in the Tsunami of debt pouring out of every gigg lane crevice.

Even IF ( a massive IF ) they fund admin how the hell are they going to fund the week to week expenditure?

What budget would Ryan be given for 2019/20 and how will they get rid of Bunn / Dawson and O Shea?.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:38 - May 30 with 3773 viewsaleanddale

“I didn’t create the mess,” Dale said, “although yes, it has accrued and got worse while I’ve been there. It’s like being stuck in the dam; you’ve only got so many fingers to put in the holes.”

Steve Dale - May 2019.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:54 - May 30 with 3732 viewsCleedale

Could this be the beginning of meltdown...Peter O'Rourke claiming
Lowe is about to sign for Argyle...unconfirmed by PAFC Official but Beardyman claiming Ryan has NOW been paid his outstanding wages.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:59 - May 30 with 3717 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:54 - May 30 by Cleedale

Could this be the beginning of meltdown...Peter O'Rourke claiming
Lowe is about to sign for Argyle...unconfirmed by PAFC Official but Beardyman claiming Ryan has NOW been paid his outstanding wages.

………… also lining Hilly up …….. he wouldn't would he ………………?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:05 - May 30 with 3697 viewsCleedale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:59 - May 30 by DaleiLama

………… also lining Hilly up …….. he wouldn't would he ………………?

Probably what Steve Dale had in mind when he said he had a great replacement ready.

Yes, think he would...but would he get paid?

Summats that would have never been a prob. here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024