Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2027384 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:14 - Jun 1 with 5408 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:33 - Jun 1 by kel

This is fairly amusing

So let me get this straight. This guy (the one part of the conversation, not the tweeter) is part of the group pleading with Dale to sell the club to Forever bury (I may have that wrong though seeing as they’re on a North Korea style news lockdown) but leaked recordings of their phone call.

Not the brightest way of going about it, is it?
[Post edited 1 Jun 2019 8:35]

Amazing.

Dale tells them he’s a grizzly bear & “not to poke him”.

So what do they do?

Post it in social media!!!!

Hahahahahahaha
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:38 - Jun 1 with 5162 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:14 - Jun 1 by 1907

Amazing.

So what do they do?

Hahahahahahaha

Nobody knows SD2 motives but what a nasty piece of work!

The blocking of beardy to the outside world beggars belief as a decision!!

Talking about circling the waggons when what you need is open arms.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:47 - Jun 1 with 5145 viewsSuddenLad

Idiotic in the extreme. If he wants to destroy their club, they have just given him more reasons to do it.

Utter morons..

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:01 - Jun 1 with 4999 viewsMolly

A question for consideration. If the gigglers cease to be after 19th June it is not beyond the realms of possibility that Dale attendances would benefit to some extent. Would that be a welcome increase or would there be resentment and animosity towards the ex Bury contingent knowing from past experience what some of their "fans" are capable of.?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:34 - Jun 1 with 4761 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:14 - Jun 1 by 1907

Amazing.

So what do they do?

Hahahahahahaha

Astonishing isn't it. The guy has a history of dissolving companies, has a swanky house, impressive car collection and clearly doesn't give a shit. Sometimes you need to simmer down and let the clever ones do the talking. To quote Del Boy "I feel like a turkey that’s just caught Bernard Matthews grinning at him". You don't 'gobble gobble' and toss Bernard some breadcrumbs. You avoid eye-contact and hope the clever people convince others that Turkey is shit.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:49 - Jun 1 with 4718 viewsCleedale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:01 - Jun 1 by Molly

A question for consideration. If the gigglers cease to be after 19th June it is not beyond the realms of possibility that Dale attendances would benefit to some extent. Would that be a welcome increase or would there be resentment and animosity towards the ex Bury contingent knowing from past experience what some of their "fans" are capable of.?

Think it'd be very minimal, if at all. More likely some might do Radcliffe and the like. Know some folk who change locations with jobs and change teams but don't think that's a real option for diehards.

Remember a bloke in the Sandy who was a Bolton ST fan in Prem-days who used his 'away-day' for either Dale or bury. Complained at the 'Theatre' on display in that league but very much enjoyed the REAL footie on his visits to Spotty.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:49 - Jun 1 with 4718 viewsSuddenLad

This classic comment has just appeared on their forum;

"The EFL should take some responsibility for allowing such terrible owners in lots of clubs."

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:03 - Jun 1 with 4680 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:34 - Jun 1 by KenBoon

Astonishing isn't it. The guy has a history of dissolving companies, has a swanky house, impressive car collection and clearly doesn't give a shit. Sometimes you need to simmer down and let the clever ones do the talking. To quote Del Boy "I feel like a turkey that’s just caught Bernard Matthews grinning at him". You don't 'gobble gobble' and toss Bernard some breadcrumbs. You avoid eye-contact and hope the clever people convince others that Turkey is shit.

I honestly did not think they could get any more stupid after the Beardyman lockout, but no, bURY being bURY decide yet again to antagonise the guy that holds the keys to the clubs future.

He does not need the money, and if he decides that these pricks deserve all they get, he can just let time run it’s course, do nothing, refuse to sell and let them go bust. I am sure even in liquidation he would get more than his quid back!!!!

The protesters outside his house set the ball rolling, along with Beardyman messages, Nicky Adams going public, until recently lack of SD1 major criticism. He must be thinking why do I bother.

The various fans groups there are essentially, and sorry if this offends anyone, like pissing with a hard on, they have an objective, but the aims and results won’t be what was intended or desired.

At least SD2 managed to get out of his bed for the day, which in itself is great news!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:27 - Jun 1 with 4504 viewspnc4eva1

A look at the Bury message board seems to indicate more and more fans are starting to see they are well and truly fooked.

More are looking towards administration but seem to realise that may not happen.

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:44 - Jun 1 with 4463 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:27 - Jun 1 by pnc4eva1

A look at the Bury message board seems to indicate more and more fans are starting to see they are well and truly fooked.

More are looking towards administration but seem to realise that may not happen.

Thanks for the update. Still can’t get on.

Can no longer enjoy the ride 😂😂😂

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:48 - Jun 1 with 4441 viewsVivaDonaldo

Can't understand the bleating about the fit and proper test.

Surely no one fit, nor proper, was ever going to take on the inherited mess that was bury FC?

The fans energies would be best directed at getting a phoenix club assembled so they can start the recovery this year. They need to accept the inevitable.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:57 - Jun 1 with 4412 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:44 - Jun 1 by Thacks_Rabbits

Thanks for the update. Still can’t get on.

Can no longer enjoy the ride 😂😂😂

PM sent

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:42 - Jun 1 with 4350 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:57 - Jun 1 by James1980

PM sent

Thanks James

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:34 - Jun 2 with 4013 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:48 - Jun 1 by VivaDonaldo

Can't understand the bleating about the fit and proper test.

Surely no one fit, nor proper, was ever going to take on the inherited mess that was bury FC?

The fans energies would be best directed at getting a phoenix club assembled so they can start the recovery this year. They need to accept the inevitable.

Its now dawning on them that the chances of a multi millionaire saviour rolling into town is not happening - no matter how many begging letters/emails they send. Also starting a Phoenix club will be easier said than done - that sort of thing cant happen overnight - I think that is dawning on them too. They might have few years in the wilderness coking up.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:44 - Jun 2 with 3999 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:34 - Jun 2 by dingdangblue

Its now dawning on them that the chances of a multi millionaire saviour rolling into town is not happening - no matter how many begging letters/emails they send. Also starting a Phoenix club will be easier said than done - that sort of thing cant happen overnight - I think that is dawning on them too. They might have few years in the wilderness coking up.

There is no possibility that any phoenix style club, will simply start League One next season as some of them seem to think.

I can't see any way that they can resolve any of their issues in time for next season anyway, so we will be one team light I suspect.

Hopefully (and properly) any subsequent phoenix outfit will start where every other club has to start. Somewhere at the foot of the pyramid system. Anything else would be a joke.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:44 - Jun 2 with 3999 viewsR17ALE

I don't think many of them fully appreciate the extent of the mess. That thread with fans pledging £50 here and there isn't going to even scratch the surface. Their actual debt, some say, is around £11m. And we're still waiting for the overdue accounts to be published.

They need to sell 2000 season tickets at £5,500 each just to clear that debt. They need to wake up.

They needed to wake up when SD1 walked in and unveiled his masterplan. Championship football in five years (which will require a lot of investment). Reduction in admission charges (will reduce income). He was obviously from the off a really shit Apprentice contestant.

But, throw in free travel to Portsmouth and everyone just thinks he's God!

If he'd said from the start that Championship football is the aim and I'm putting admission up to £70 per game then at least that would have been more credible in a business sense.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:49 - Jun 2 with 3979 viewsTVOS1907

I think most of them do that on a regular basis, reading some of the stuff they post.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:52 - Jun 2 with 3974 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:49 - Jun 2 by TVOS1907

I think most of them do that on a regular basis, reading some of the stuff they post.

Haha freudian slip by spellcheck!

'coming up'

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:26 - Jun 2 with 3721 viewsaleanddale

The latest set of accounts are 4 months overdue.

What are the rules around publishing these?.

They will be eye watering. Could be the final nail.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:40 - Jun 2 with 3693 viewsrochdale_ranger

So they need to get word out and as much help as possible and they have closed their forum to non members so they can’t be ridiculed by the odd Rochdale fan as though anyone with that inclination wouldn’t do that via other forms of social media. It’s either that or they are scared of Steve Dale taking action against them for things said on there just like oyston did at Blackpool.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:46 - Jun 2 with 3677 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:40 - Jun 2 by rochdale_ranger

So they need to get word out and as much help as possible and they have closed their forum to non members so they can’t be ridiculed by the odd Rochdale fan as though anyone with that inclination wouldn’t do that via other forms of social media. It’s either that or they are scared of Steve Dale taking action against them for things said on there just like oyston did at Blackpool.

Its got to be the latter.

They need all the friends they can get and they pull up the drawbridge.

They are miles off the mark but they perhaps don't want outside intrusion to what is a difficult week coming up.

They could be kicked out of the league as soon as Friday.

SD1 still getting away scott free as at least "he always paid the staff"
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:50 - Jun 2 with 3664 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:40 - Jun 2 by rochdale_ranger

Or ‘John’ has spat his dummy and taken his ball home because he was laughed at on here...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:47 - Jun 2 with 3559 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:50 - Jun 2 by kel

Or ‘John’ has spat his dummy and taken his ball home because he was laughed at on here...

Currently discussing potential Phoenix club ground sharing with Radcliffe borough or getting the council to buy the ground and rent it back to forever bURY.

Usual internal arguments and turning on one another, Hugh R Tackles is in particularly getting grief, although he is either on the wind up or clinically stupid, either are possible.

It’s a shame for the genuine guys there, but it appears the penny has finally dropped that they are doomed.

Having said that I think of pdiddy and pops and all sympathy dissolves!!!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:14 - Jun 2 with 3498 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:47 - Jun 2 by Thacks_Rabbits

Currently discussing potential Phoenix club ground sharing with Radcliffe borough or getting the council to buy the ground and rent it back to forever bURY.

Usual internal arguments and turning on one another, Hugh R Tackles is in particularly getting grief, although he is either on the wind up or clinically stupid, either are possible.

It’s a shame for the genuine guys there, but it appears the penny has finally dropped that they are doomed.

Having said that I think of pdiddy and pops and all sympathy dissolves!!!

Same here re: last sentence.

Pdiddy once posted on their board that if they went into admin for a second time then he’d no longer support the club. If it happens, let’s see if he’s a man of his word.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:00 - Jun 2 with 3397 viewsJames1980

Perhaps 'Buy Our Bury' could resurrect the cub scout BOB a JOB fundraising scheme.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024