Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997687 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:22 - Jun 22 with 6267 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:11 - Jun 22 by D_Alien

Very eclectic!

If we're going down that route:

Corinthian Casuals
Valencia
Alloa Athletic

[Post edited 22 Jun 2019 16:18]

Eclectic Blue?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:24 - Jun 22 with 6260 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:22 - Jun 22 by TVOS1907

Eclectic Blue?

Very

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:25 - Jun 22 with 6132 viewsMoonyDale

From the bury board...............

The total debt is shown as £8279053 and this includes a directors loan of the £3.6m you mention to Dale. Also this figure of debt does not include any figures in respect of monies due to Mederco or in respect of redundancies that may arise.

Says Carrington rented for £350000 pa

Like to know how he has put £3.6 million into club.

Summary below-

Non preferential Creditors

Trade and Expense Creditors £1873280

Legal notices issued by Creditors £ 509485

Steven Dale Directors Loan Account £3600000

Total £5982765

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:34 - Jun 22 with 6108 viewskel

And Stewie’s done a runner abroad

#mrday
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:49 - Jun 22 with 5964 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:34 - Jun 22 by kel

And Stewie’s done a runner abroad

#mrday

Runner?

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:05 - Jun 22 with 5928 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:49 - Jun 22 by judd

Runner?

I assumed he was in personalised bury training gear tbf.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:08 - Jun 22 with 5922 viewsjudd

Where'd you hear of him flitting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:09 - Jun 22 with 5918 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:08 - Jun 22 by judd

Where'd you hear of him flitting?

“I understand that there may have been financial misconduct in the Company prior to the appointment of the current Director, it is unascertained how much or what could be recovered from these claims by a Liquidator, since it is understood the previous director Mr Stewart Day has absconded the country following a trail of a number of high profile insolvencies.”

#obsessed*

*Although it wasn’t me that noticed it tbf. Was pointed out to me.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:49 - Jun 22 with 5703 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:25 - Jun 22 by MoonyDale

The total debt is shown as £8279053 and this includes a directors loan of the £3.6m you mention to Dale. Also this figure of debt does not include any figures in respect of monies due to Mederco or in respect of redundancies that may arise.

Summary below-

Total £5982765

"Steven Dale Directors Loan Account £3,600,000"

How the fook does that work?! I assume he's just awarding himself some kind of salary or consulting fee and booking it as a debt payable to himself? Or is that his hardship account that he increases by a hundred grand every time one of that lot calls him a tw@t?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:39 - Jun 22 with 5590 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:49 - Jun 22 by JumeirahDale

"Steven Dale Directors Loan Account £3,600,000"

How the fook does that work?! I assume he's just awarding himself some kind of salary or consulting fee and booking it as a debt payable to himself? Or is that his hardship account that he increases by a hundred grand every time one of that lot calls him a tw@t?

Dale owns over 11 million shares. All other shareholders combined hold just about 1 million.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:16 - Jun 23 with 5270 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:25 - Jun 22 by MoonyDale

Summary below-

Total £5982765

Assuming those figures are right it's bad news for bury fans and none-preferential creditors.

Add in the secured creditors for the ground and the future EFL TV rights money and £8.3m becomes more like £12.7m

Dale has clearly been charging bury for his time since acquisition in December at a rate of around £30k per day. Take that financial ploy away and bury have real debts of £9.1m which is ballpark right.

That £3.6m loan account gives Dale a big say in how the CVA runs since his ”debt” counts towards the total.

Plan looks blatantly to be:

* write off all the unsecured debt
* that leaves £4.4m of secured debt, mainly on the ground.
* Sell club for the value of the equity in the ground based on a ” build housing” valuation

If he plays the way I’d expect, post CVA he will sell the ground out of the football club and rent it back. A time old classic for the ruthless football chairman.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:49 - Jun 23 with 4792 viewskel

Some of them are saying they don’t want Roy Keane as manager now he has left Forest. I’m sure he’s regretting his decision big time now they’ve ruled him out.

Even now the delusion continues.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:01 - Jun 23 with 4761 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:16 - Jun 23 by RAFCBLUE

Assuming those figures are right it's bad news for bury fans and none-preferential creditors.

Add in the secured creditors for the ground and the future EFL TV rights money and £8.3m becomes more like £12.7m

Dale has clearly been charging bury for his time since acquisition in December at a rate of around £30k per day. Take that financial ploy away and bury have real debts of £9.1m which is ballpark right.

That £3.6m loan account gives Dale a big say in how the CVA runs since his ”debt” counts towards the total.

* Sell club for the value of the equity in the ground based on a ” build housing” valuation

If he plays the way I’d expect, post CVA he will sell the ground out of the football club and rent it back. A time old classic for the ruthless football chairman.

If they lose the ground, will visiting fans sing "No ground, shit fans"? Hang on, that's not right is it?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:02 - Jun 23 with 4757 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:49 - Jun 23 by kel

Some of them are saying they don’t want Roy Keane as manager now he has left Forest. I’m sure he’s regretting his decision big time now they’ve ruled him out.

Even now the delusion continues.

Apparently Keane is 6/1 for Doncaster and 'they are welcome to him'

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:14 - Jun 23 with 4736 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:02 - Jun 23 by James1980

Apparently Keane is 6/1 for Doncaster and 'they are welcome to him'

Well when you’re in such a strong bargaining position then you can pick and choose who manages you.

I bet given the choice he’d have obviously chosen bankrupt bury over play off semi-finalists Doncaster.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:09 - Jun 24 with 4402 viewsaleanddale

The Pension scandal ( Robert Maxwell anybody? ) I considered a thread on its own but I guess is just another pile of shit to pile on top of the daily goings on at Giggle.

Without prejudice..... its been reported.

Bury are being investigated as money paid BY the staff for pension contributions have been used for other purposes i.e. not put into the savings pot.

This is not employer contributions this is the whole lot including Employee contribution.

Honest people saving for there pension and ripped off for a vanity project.

Of everything that's pouring out of the woodwork at the moment this is the lowest of all lows for bury FC.

And there are still a few wanting to celebrate that worthless promotion.

Just when will It end.

I cant wait for the audit and the 2018 accounts*

*I doubt we will ever see these.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:22 - Jun 24 with 4377 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:09 - Jun 24 by aleanddale

The Pension scandal ( Robert Maxwell anybody? ) I considered a thread on its own but I guess is just another pile of shit to pile on top of the daily goings on at Giggle.

Without prejudice..... its been reported.

Bury are being investigated as money paid BY the staff for pension contributions have been used for other purposes i.e. not put into the savings pot.

This is not employer contributions this is the whole lot including Employee contribution.

Honest people saving for there pension and ripped off for a vanity project.

Of everything that's pouring out of the woodwork at the moment this is the lowest of all lows for bury FC.

And there are still a few wanting to celebrate that worthless promotion.

Just when will It end.

I cant wait for the audit and the 2018 accounts*

*I doubt we will ever see these.

Yes but you must remember last seasons promotion was honest and genuine, they didn't have any stars earning ridiculous amounts of wages that they couldn't afford. (apart from all the wages they couldn't afford to pay ontime or at all).

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:58 - Jun 24 with 4217 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:16 - Jun 23 by RAFCBLUE

I am struggling to understand how he can make that plan work.

I suspect he is presuming that the CVA will be accepted on the basis of something is better than nothing, but wouldn't the charge holder on the ground not take control of it, likewise the charge holder on the club should the CVA not be agreed and the buckets are then liquidated?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:42 - Jun 24 with 4115 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:58 - Jun 24 by judd

I am struggling to understand how he can make that plan work.

I suspect he is presuming that the CVA will be accepted on the basis of something is better than nothing, but wouldn't the charge holder on the ground not take control of it, likewise the charge holder on the club should the CVA not be agreed and the buckets are then liquidated?

You (fairly) assume Judd for that to happen the chargeholder and the shareholder are not joined up.

What happens if they are in cahoots?

Capital Bridge lent an initial £1.6m from memory - 40% that didn't go to bury - and its the eye-watering interest that make it £3.5m now.

If Dale gets his CVA away, agrees a deal with Capital Bridge the rest of what Gigg Lane his worth is his.

In the meantime expect a skeleton staff, squad and as low a cost base as he can allow.

Undeveloped land rarely gets less valuable with time. Time is his friend.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:29 - Jun 24 with 4013 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:42 - Jun 24 by RAFCBLUE

You (fairly) assume Judd for that to happen the chargeholder and the shareholder are not joined up.

Capital Bridge lent an initial £1.6m from memory - 40% that didn't go to bury - and its the eye-watering interest that make it £3.5m now.

If Dale gets his CVA away, agrees a deal with Capital Bridge the rest of what Gigg Lane his worth is his.

In the meantime expect a skeleton staff, squad and as low a cost base as he can allow.

Ah, cheers.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:18 - Jun 24 with 3804 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:42 - Jun 24 by RAFCBLUE

Found this on the owner of Capital Bridge...

https://www.standard.co.uk/business/revealed-lcf-agent-still-pulling-in-big-fees

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:50 - Jun 24 with 3736 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:18 - Jun 24 by judd

https://www.standard.co.uk/business/revealed-lcf-agent-still-pulling-in-big-fees

Unregulated and not covered by the FSA, high risk bonds....Loans to carefully selected property developers..If Day and Dale are not in this shambles together i'd be fookin amazed....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:37 - Jun 24 with 3625 viewsnumber30

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:18 - Jun 24 by judd

and they were promising a return of 9% on the investment.....where have we heard that figure before?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:15 - Jun 24 with 3449 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:50 - Jun 24 by MoonyDale

Unregulated and not covered by the FSA, high risk bonds....Loans to carefully selected property developers..If Day and Dale are not in this shambles together i'd be fookin amazed....

This.

No one quibbled when Dale arrived; how he’d been found as a buyer and who had brokered the deal.

A bit like buying a house, usually an agent or broker puts two interested parties together. It's the same when you but a company.

When Stewart Day bought bury the late Neville Neville was the deal broker.

If you find the middleman you find the reasoning of why things are happening.

The middleman appears silent in the last sale from Day to Dale.

Now why might that be?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:20 - Jun 24 with 3444 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/sport/plymouth-argyle-boss-ryan-lowe-3011318

Super Ryan Lowe starts picking at the bury fc carcass.

As the article says:

”It may not just be coaching staff that Lowe brings with him to Argyle either. The new boss has also been linked with Bury players Nicky Maynard, Jay O'Shea and Danny Mayor.”

Plymouth Herald is very specific on those three names.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024