Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997204 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:50 - Jul 12 with 4627 viewsEllDale

I wasn't aware that there was a transfer embargo.
When was it imposed? Makes the job of messrs Jones and Wilkinson virtually impossible.
I notice that if you go on the Bury FC official website and look at the "first team squad" it's last season's group of players. The ones who have left are still on there.
I'll be intrigued to see what team they field at Nantwich tomorrow.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:59 - Jul 12 with 4606 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:28 - Jul 12 by 1907

Had to share this cracker:

“All this makes the players/ backroom staffs achievement look even greater , the Efl now let Plymouth etc pick at a carcass they helped create , it's criminal , were it millwall , Pompey etc I'm sure the Efl would have been intimidated to act to find a suitable owner.”

Criminal they say.

Always the victim!
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 7:28]

Yet not a single one of them ever mentioned the role of the EFL when #MrDay was splashing the monopoly cash.

Why is that I wonder?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 8:00]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:07 - Jul 12 with 4577 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:59 - Jul 12 by kel

Yet not a single one of them ever mentioned the role of the EFL when #MrDay was splashing the monopoly cash.

Why is that I wonder?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 8:00]

Bury’s ailments became terminal the moment Day left & the Influx of loans ceased. Dale is merely the surgeon gently winding down the life support to ease them into the afterlife.

Maybe the new manager is a vicar in his spare time & is familiar with the last rights?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 8:09]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:08 - Jul 12 with 4574 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:28 - Jul 12 by 1907

Had to share this cracker:

“All this makes the players/ backroom staffs achievement look even greater , the Efl now let Plymouth etc pick at a carcass they helped create , it's criminal , were it millwall , Pompey etc I'm sure the Efl would have been intimidated to act to find a suitable owner.”

Criminal they say.

Always the victim!
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 7:28]

”Were it Millwall, Pompey etc. I’m sure the EFL would have been intimidated to act.”

Intimidated to act?

Like going around your owner’s house or making veiled anonymous threats at his family member on Twitter?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:10 - Jul 12 with 4563 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:07 - Jul 12 by 1907

Bury’s ailments became terminal the moment Day left & the Influx of loans ceased. Dale is merely the surgeon gently winding down the life support to ease them into the afterlife.

Maybe the new manager is a vicar in his spare time & is familiar with the last rights?
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 8:09]

The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance.

People who are grieving do not necessarily go through the stages in the same order or experience all of them.

Most bury fans are still on stage 1.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:50 - Jul 12 with 4454 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:08 - Jul 12 by RAFCBLUE

”Were it Millwall, Pompey etc. I’m sure the EFL would have been intimidated to act.”

Intimidated to act?

Like going around your owner’s house or making veiled anonymous threats at his family member on Twitter?

They should make some more of those tinpot banners they had for Blackpool and Bolton I reckon. Something relating to how they didn’t kick up a fuss about the EFL when it wasn’t their club affected but now expect everyone else to feel sorry for them.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:56 - Jul 12 with 4228 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:50 - Jul 12 by kel

They should make some more of those tinpot banners they had for Blackpool and Bolton I reckon. Something relating to how they didn’t kick up a fuss about the EFL when it wasn’t their club affected but now expect everyone else to feel sorry for them.

At least Flicker got something right when he made his “special human beings” comment, he was obviously referring to the fans not the players!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:03 - Jul 12 with 4094 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:56 - Jul 12 by Thacks_Rabbits

At least Flicker got something right when he made his “special human beings” comment, he was obviously referring to the fans not the players!!!

Mr Bistow is suggesting suing the EFL for allowing Dale to take over the club. Bless.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:23 - Jul 12 with 4038 viewsNathaniel82

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:54 - Jul 12 with 3941 viewsboromat

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:23 - Jul 12 by Nathaniel82

Made redundant or left due to not being paid I wonder?

Poll: What are we more excited for?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:03 - Jul 12 with 3916 viewsflyerdale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:03 - Jul 12 by dingdangblue

Mr Bistow is suggesting suing the EFL for allowing Dale to take over the club. Bless.

Now, he is special that Mr bistow. Belongs at gerry cottles circus that idiot.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:09 - Jul 12 with 3896 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:54 - Jul 12 by boromat

Made redundant or left due to not being paid I wonder?

Effectively sacked is the rumour. Just told there is no longer a job.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:11 - Jul 12 with 3882 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:03 - Jul 12 by flyerdale

Now, he is special that Mr bistow. Belongs at gerry cottles circus that idiot.

Was "bistow" one of Day's arselickers? Don't recall him complaining about the EFL when the "revolution" and "wow wow wow" and #enjoytheride years were in full swing and the unaffordable debts were accruing.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 13:12]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:56 - Jul 12 with 3759 viewsfitzochris

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:02 - Jul 12 with 3733 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:56 - Jul 12 by fitzochris

And that is the responsibility of the club. No doubt they will be sanctioned for breaching the rules.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:02 - Jul 12 with 3732 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:56 - Jul 12 by fitzochris

And they approved Day running the club for 5 years with money he didn't have - mounting up millions of pounds of debt ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:17 - Jul 12 with 3556 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:09 - Jul 12 by SuddenLad

Effectively sacked is the rumour. Just told there is no longer a job.

I don't think its even a rumour - sure I read in one of the articles that they received letters saying the club was insolvent, couldn't afford to pay its creditors and therefore they had to be let go. Normal practice for a club being wound down, but I'm still confused why they hired a manager and didn't just have Dale's latest lackey stand in the dugout. Either Truro is an even worse sh*tshow than bury, or "Wilko" is an old mate of SD2 helping to prolong the charade for a few pennies.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:20 - Jul 12 with 3543 viewsBigKindo

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:17 - Jul 12 by JumeirahDale

I don't think its even a rumour - sure I read in one of the articles that they received letters saying the club was insolvent, couldn't afford to pay its creditors and therefore they had to be let go. Normal practice for a club being wound down, but I'm still confused why they hired a manager and didn't just have Dale's latest lackey stand in the dugout. Either Truro is an even worse sh*tshow than bury, or "Wilko" is an old mate of SD2 helping to prolong the charade for a few pennies.

Or anticipating relocation expenses to move back to the North West?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:48 - Jul 12 with 3458 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:20 - Jul 12 by BigKindo

Or anticipating relocation expenses to move back to the North West?

Or 25% of them anyway...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:14 - Jul 12 with 3390 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:11 - Jul 12 by Sandyman

Was "bistow" one of Day's arselickers? Don't recall him complaining about the EFL when the "revolution" and "wow wow wow" and #enjoytheride years were in full swing and the unaffordable debts were accruing.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 13:12]

Lots of them were very vocal about how Rochdale lacked ambition though.

By the way, have they all lost their passwords for this site? They’re awfully quiet on here these days. Even Pops hasn’t invented one of his characters for about a fortnight.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:21 - Jul 12 with 3360 views100notout

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:14 - Jul 12 by kel

By the way, have they all lost their passwords for this site? They’re awfully quiet on here these days. Even Pops hasn’t invented one of his characters for about a fortnight.

I'm sure R11BFC (tbf one of the more sensible gigglers) will be looking in from time to time.

Hello R11

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:18 - Jul 12 with 3234 viewssmaclad1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:14 - Jul 12 by kel

I thought the number of bury posters dropped off sharply after the shutters came down at beardybloke. I assumed they'd all had to take a vow of silence as far as this board was concerned. It's hard for them to take the piss when reality starts to strike.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:27 - Jul 12 with 3087 viewsBFC1885

I'm still here.
Not got much to say but would you have if you were in our shoes.
Reading stuff on here as I'm not registered on the Bury board.
I got banned before it was the Beardyman for disagreeing with the clique and vowed never to join it again, though I did read it when it became no membership.
If we get through this mess alive I will be shocked NWCL will be just fine thanks.
For the record I always class myself as a realistic Bury fan and I don't think I ever got carried away with grand dreams here or anywhere else, don't know if any of you have encountered me before?
I'm going back to my darkened cell now and cross my fingers again!
Might see you soon and might not.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:42 - Jul 12 with 3024 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:27 - Jul 12 by BFC1885

I'm still here.
Not got much to say but would you have if you were in our shoes.
Reading stuff on here as I'm not registered on the Bury board.
I got banned before it was the Beardyman for disagreeing with the clique and vowed never to join it again, though I did read it when it became no membership.
If we get through this mess alive I will be shocked NWCL will be just fine thanks.
For the record I always class myself as a realistic Bury fan and I don't think I ever got carried away with grand dreams here or anywhere else, don't know if any of you have encountered me before?
I'm going back to my darkened cell now and cross my fingers again!
Might see you soon and might not.

You’ve always come across as decent one to me, I was more poking the absolute arses that have been on here in the past giving it the billy big bollocks.

When I have one of my periods of being bored I’ll dig up some of their threads again so I can laugh at them.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 18:42]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:57 - Jul 12 with 2960 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:42 - Jul 12 by kel

You’ve always come across as decent one to me, I was more poking the absolute arses that have been on here in the past giving it the billy big bollocks.

When I have one of my periods of being bored I’ll dig up some of their threads again so I can laugh at them.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 18:42]

Was the Barrystrange or whatever he was called on here a decent level headed type poster,can't honestly remember as I generally switch off when most of them post.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024