Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2018598 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:30 - Jul 12 with 4563 viewssmaclad1

Belting letter on Bury Times this evening from fornever bury to Steven Dale

“Dear Chairman,

On behalf of the Bury Football Club Supporters’ Trust, members and fans, we felt compelled to write to you to express our feelings on the ongoing financial problems at Bury Football Club.

Actions over the last few weeks have ripped the heart and soul out of our club, leaving what can only be described as a shell. Players and staff have not been paid in months, footballing and none footballing creditors have not been paid leaving local small businesses footing the bill and fighting to survive.

The supporters and fans of this club have not had any communications or updates as to the state of the organisation since your last statement on the 23rd May 2019. So, we ask that you respond to the following concerns.

1. Loyal and hardworking staff have not been paid and have not been able to attend work due to closure of the club. Please can you provide a timeline of when and if the staff will be paid monies owed and or when they will be able to return to work to prepare for the oncoming season?

2. In recent weeks the club made moves to make staff redundant, can you clarify why the redundancy process was never completed and instead staff received letters stating that their contracts have been terminated due to the club being insolvent?

3. We believe that the stadium does not have the safety certificates required to start the season in 3 weeks’ time, can you assure supporters that the stadium will be ready for the upcoming season and what steps are being taken to ensure this?

4. Have you (or are you, or will you) provided the EFL with proof of funding to give assurance that Bury Football Club can start and complete the coming season in EFL league one?

5. Given the financial situation of the football club is declining under your tenure, what assurances can you give supporters that this great club of theirs has a safe and secure future?

6. What steps are you taking to ensure the CVA successfully passes on 18 July?

We are urging you to do what is right for Bury Football Club and as soon as possible, sell to a buyer who can support the club into a self-sustainable position. We hope, for a change, you are willing to listen to us and act accordingly.

Regards, Forever Bury”

It's a bit bloody rich pleading for local businesses etc - it's hardly as if they haven't got a long and not very glorious history in stitching up local business - and they have hardly been early payers of late either. Not sure why they bothered asking the questions, it's all obvious isn't it. So obvious I've drafted SD2 a few answers to save him the bother -
1 - when we've got some money.
2 - see number 1 and because the club is insolvent. Can't you read?
3 - the EFL, wonderful people, great to do business with, looking forward to receiving more of their money, err our next tranche of league monies.
4- Yes. errr, what was the second bit?
5 - see 1. and 2. and 3. Look, as soon as I've dealt with the outcome of the previous profligacy you lot demanded and I've got my money back - and none of that 'I'll give you your pound back' sh*te either - I'll be out of here and you can take your pick from the long list of punters you reckon are willing to chance their arm in owning this great development opportunity. Sorry, famous old club.
6 - Look - I've got more than a few bob riding on it - you don't think I'm just sat on my ar*e doing nowt.

Simples. Tip for fornever - next time, think of some difficult questions.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:23 - Jul 12 with 4427 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:30 - Jul 12 by smaclad1

Belting letter on Bury Times this evening from fornever bury to Steven Dale

“Dear Chairman,

On behalf of the Bury Football Club Supporters’ Trust, members and fans, we felt compelled to write to you to express our feelings on the ongoing financial problems at Bury Football Club.

Actions over the last few weeks have ripped the heart and soul out of our club, leaving what can only be described as a shell. Players and staff have not been paid in months, footballing and none footballing creditors have not been paid leaving local small businesses footing the bill and fighting to survive.

The supporters and fans of this club have not had any communications or updates as to the state of the organisation since your last statement on the 23rd May 2019. So, we ask that you respond to the following concerns.

1. Loyal and hardworking staff have not been paid and have not been able to attend work due to closure of the club. Please can you provide a timeline of when and if the staff will be paid monies owed and or when they will be able to return to work to prepare for the oncoming season?

2. In recent weeks the club made moves to make staff redundant, can you clarify why the redundancy process was never completed and instead staff received letters stating that their contracts have been terminated due to the club being insolvent?

3. We believe that the stadium does not have the safety certificates required to start the season in 3 weeks’ time, can you assure supporters that the stadium will be ready for the upcoming season and what steps are being taken to ensure this?

4. Have you (or are you, or will you) provided the EFL with proof of funding to give assurance that Bury Football Club can start and complete the coming season in EFL league one?

5. Given the financial situation of the football club is declining under your tenure, what assurances can you give supporters that this great club of theirs has a safe and secure future?

6. What steps are you taking to ensure the CVA successfully passes on 18 July?

We are urging you to do what is right for Bury Football Club and as soon as possible, sell to a buyer who can support the club into a self-sustainable position. We hope, for a change, you are willing to listen to us and act accordingly.

Regards, Forever Bury”

It's a bit bloody rich pleading for local businesses etc - it's hardly as if they haven't got a long and not very glorious history in stitching up local business - and they have hardly been early payers of late either. Not sure why they bothered asking the questions, it's all obvious isn't it. So obvious I've drafted SD2 a few answers to save him the bother -
1 - when we've got some money.
2 - see number 1 and because the club is insolvent. Can't you read?
3 - the EFL, wonderful people, great to do business with, looking forward to receiving more of their money, err our next tranche of league monies.
4- Yes. errr, what was the second bit?
5 - see 1. and 2. and 3. Look, as soon as I've dealt with the outcome of the previous profligacy you lot demanded and I've got my money back - and none of that 'I'll give you your pound back' sh*te either - I'll be out of here and you can take your pick from the long list of punters you reckon are willing to chance their arm in owning this great development opportunity. Sorry, famous old club.
6 - Look - I've got more than a few bob riding on it - you don't think I'm just sat on my ar*e doing nowt.

Simples. Tip for fornever - next time, think of some difficult questions.

Number 5 is a cracker.

WTF do they expect as an answer to that ? The question is termed as an insult, which will please The Bear no end and the other 4 questions supply the answer to 5.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:17 - Jul 12 with 4297 views442Dale

How magnificent.

But they’re working REALLY hard. And to think if they’d asked questions like those in public over the last six years, they probably wouldn’t have to be asking them today. But they know that.

If things go wrong, for whatever reason, and there was a chance for it to have been avoided by transparent communication and valid questions, then there is no excuse really. Everyone knows that.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Jul 12 with 4266 viewsDale23years

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:17 - Jul 12 by 442Dale

How magnificent.

But they’re working REALLY hard. And to think if they’d asked questions like those in public over the last six years, they probably wouldn’t have to be asking them today. But they know that.

If things go wrong, for whatever reason, and there was a chance for it to have been avoided by transparent communication and valid questions, then there is no excuse really. Everyone knows that.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:28 - Jul 12 with 4250 viewsD_Alien

1. No
2. No
3. No
4. No
5. None
6. Ask my daughter

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:03 - Jul 12 with 4150 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:25 - Jul 12 by Dale23years

Six years ago wasn't Stuart Day attracted when Bury FC flaunted itself to buyers as being a guaranteed return on investment. Now it's advertised as a guaranteed tax write-off. To think Day said he'd left them in a stronger financial position then when he arrived!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:09 - Jul 12 with 4020 viewsSandyman

What on Earth is this "great club" they pap on about? It's been a financial car crash for decades. bury is not "great" at all.
"Deluded" is, I believe, the correct term for their fantasy.
[Post edited 12 Jul 2019 23:11]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:00 - Jul 13 with 3927 viewsscarrow

Completely diluted

Poll: Final position

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:23 - Jul 13 with 3895 viewsdingdangblue

So now they are that desperate they are touting their 'famous' club off as a tax dodging opportunity.

#sunktonewdepths
#needy
#pathetic

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:51 - Jul 13 with 3723 viewsaleanddale

BOB latest tweet is just simply magnificent!

Wow wow wow!

In other news some excitement today on beardy predicting the result of today’s friendly!!

2-0 Bury ( trialist and trialist ) was one guess!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:01 - Jul 13 with 3596 viewsJames1980

'Bury fc have requested no news media be allowed in apparently.'

A quote from Beardy board re today's friendly

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:44 - Jul 13 with 3502 viewsDale23years

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:01 - Jul 13 by James1980

'Bury fc have requested no news media be allowed in apparently.'

A quote from Beardy board re today's friendly

Hahahaha am enjoying the ride !!!!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:52 - Jul 13 with 3478 views49thseason

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:23 - Jul 13 by dingdangblue

So now they are that desperate they are touting their 'famous' club off as a tax dodging opportunity.

#sunktonewdepths
#needy
#pathetic

Problem is it's not theirs to sell. Dale owns all the shares and will make the decisions. No one can force him to sell if he doesn't want to and he will only sell if someone comes up with the money he thinks its worth.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:56 - Jul 13 with 3468 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:44 - Jul 13 by Dale23years

That INTERNATIONAL SCOUTING NETWORK is shit hot.

#tinpotlittlebury
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:59 - Jul 13 with 3457 viewsJames1980

Easy for the commentary team. Trialist passes to Trialist back to Trialist long ball to Trialist and so on.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:12 - Jul 13 with 3427 viewsDale23years

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:59 - Jul 13 by James1980

Easy for the commentary team. Trialist passes to Trialist back to Trialist long ball to Trialist and so on.

Looks like no sponsor on their shirts either, might be my eyes through
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 15:17]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:16 - Jul 13 with 3409 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:12 - Jul 13 by Dale23years

Looks like no sponsor on their shirts either, might be my eyes through
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 15:17]

Perhaps they could have Brighton's old sponsor SKINT

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:19 - Jul 13 with 3384 viewsjudd

Are they all brothers or summat?

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:47 - Jul 13 with 3307 viewsBigKindo

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:19 - Jul 13 by judd

Are they all brothers or summat?

Judd who did you get in the office sweepstake to score the first goal?
[Post edited 13 Jul 2019 15:48]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:56 - Jul 13 with 3263 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:47 - Jul 13 by BigKindo

Tom Rialist, brother of Tony & Trevor Rialist.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:00 - Jul 13 with 3244 viewsBigKindo

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:56 - Jul 13 by TVOS1907

Tom Rialist, brother of Tony & Trevor Rialist.

.... and opens the floodgates for blokey names beginning with 'T"
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:02 - Jul 13 with 3224 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:00 - Jul 13 by BigKindo

Terence Rialist

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:06 - Jul 13 with 3207 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:00 - Jul 13 by BigKindo

Tarquin Rialist
Toby Rialist
Theo Rialist

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:13 - Jul 13 with 3172 viewsSandyman

Terror Rialist
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:16 - Jul 13 with 3156 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:47 - Jul 13 by BigKindo

Mederco

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024