Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2029269 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:54 - Jul 19 with 6363 viewssoulboy

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:21 - Jul 19 by 1907

If you find that insulting I feel sorry for you.

It’s quite widely reported how United fans & now City fans regard the scousers as victims.

What I quoted was from a jokey source, freely available on the Internet, highly inoffensive with no reference to the Hillsborough disaster.

Well it must be true if the Mancs say so.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:05 - Jul 19 with 6184 viewsDorsetDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:17 - Jul 18 by 1907

Disgusting, reprehensible club.

I’m no expert in this field so can someone please explain where the money will come from to pay off the newly reduced debt?

In terms of player wages this season, where will those funds come from?

I can’t for the life of me understand why they haven’t been forced to sell assets to repay elements of the debt?

Might ring my mortgage provider and see if they will let me keep the house without paying off my mortgage because I can’t be arsed anymore.

You'd be better off going here.. https://www.thegreatbritishmortgageswindle.net/

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:34 - Jul 19 with 6102 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:22 - Jul 19 by kel

Their board is superb reading at the moment, they’ve all suddenly found some morals!

Funny that it’s only surfaced now they’ve fooked people over again.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2019 13:22]

Has the manchild sobered up yet?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:53 - Jul 19 with 6037 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:22 - Jul 19 by kel

Their board is superb reading at the moment, they’ve all suddenly found some morals!

Funny that it’s only surfaced now they’ve fooked people over again.
[Post edited 19 Jul 2019 13:22]

No Kel, a few of them have found some morals and it is only a few. In my opinion a 12 point deduction is no punishment at all....It's 4 wins and although it depends on what team they have to play it still gives them hope of survival...It should be 30 points minimum or demotion from the division......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:18 - Jul 19 with 5987 viewsYorkshire_Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:19 - Jul 18 by foreverhopefulDale

I really hope you’re right on that, but I can see the cheating scum coming out of it ok, but maybe I am being too pessimistic.

Yes,......they will somehow come out of all this smelling of roses.

It's incredible that this shower have wormed their way out of paying 3/4 (or 75% even) of the huge debt they have incurred (non footie stuff) and still they blame everyone but their own people!

I banned myself from gigg lane way back in the nineties......hope others follow suit!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:33 - Jul 19 with 5947 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:53 - Jul 19 by MoonyDale

No Kel, a few of them have found some morals and it is only a few. In my opinion a 12 point deduction is no punishment at all....It's 4 wins and although it depends on what team they have to play it still gives them hope of survival...It should be 30 points minimum or demotion from the division......

Aye, fair point as I did notice one of them shout another down yesterday for showing a bit of sympathy for the people they’ve ripped off. I was more pointing out that suddenly all the ones who said fook all when Day was spending pretend money have suddenly decided it was all wrong.

Personally, I’d double their penalty for having the cheek to appeal it in the way red card bans get extended for frivolous appeals. They’re got some neck, I’ll give them that.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:38 - Jul 19 with 5932 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:18 - Jul 19 by Yorkshire_Dale

Yes,......they will somehow come out of all this smelling of roses.

It's incredible that this shower have wormed their way out of paying 3/4 (or 75% even) of the huge debt they have incurred (non footie stuff) and still they blame everyone but their own people!

I banned myself from gigg lane way back in the nineties......hope others follow suit!

They are still screwed.

Dale pays the 4 or 5 million of reduced debt and he will want it all back with interest rates of 10% plus, effectively crippled them financially. They will have a non league squad and minimum of staff. If they default he owns everything and can do what he wants.

The CVA does not save them long term, just means the grizzly is where he wants to be, owning an asset of 7 million or so having invested less than that, also will get a regular income paying peanuts.

This ride will go on for a while longer yet.

#keepenjoyingtheride

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:41 - Jul 19 with 5923 viewsBigKindo

Wasn't there a suggestion that the Efl were requesting a bond of £ 750k up front before the start of the season? Does still apply?
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:04 - Jul 19 with 5872 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:38 - Jul 19 by Thacks_Rabbits

They are still screwed.

Dale pays the 4 or 5 million of reduced debt and he will want it all back with interest rates of 10% plus, effectively crippled them financially. They will have a non league squad and minimum of staff. If they default he owns everything and can do what he wants.

The CVA does not save them long term, just means the grizzly is where he wants to be, owning an asset of 7 million or so having invested less than that, also will get a regular income paying peanuts.

This ride will go on for a while longer yet.

#keepenjoyingtheride

Agreed. Although a complete collapse would have been preferable, given the appalling way their creditors and former employees have been treated, I for one am looking forward to seeing how their next couple of seasons pan out with bare bones ground staff and Dale holding the pursestrings.

Don't forget also that if their playing budget is reduced to pennies, even if they manage to unearth a couple of decent non-league or youth players, SD2 will gladly accept anything he can get for them in the soonest available transfer window. Clubs like ourselves, Accy etc. know how tough it is to hold onto decent players at our level, and ours can at least play in the knowledge they've got assurance of a wage (albeit probably average L2 level) hitting their bank account each month - let's see what Bury's squad looks like come day 1 of the season, and then again in January.

Oh, and they've also got Paul Wilkinson as manager.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:09 - Jul 20 with 5438 views442Dale

Highlights of a game they had against Ittihad FC. If nothing else it should end all discussions around us signing Dawson.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:12 - Jul 20 with 5336 viewsD_Alien

When you think about the standard required to be competitive in L1 these days, how will whatever squad being cobbled together reach anywhere near it?

It's bloody galling to see them still taking their undeserved place at the start of the season, but here's hoping they start getting some severe trouncings and morale (whatever it might be) completely collapses. It's hard enough for motivated professionals to maintain form, fitness and team spirit let alone those with no real incentive or affinity with a club

For me, the players and manager are complicit in the loss of monies by businesses and charities, especially those joining since the end of last season. What would be heart-warming would be to see their own fans turning on them, and on each other, at summat like 0-4 down at half time with plenty more to come. That's the only light i can see in this whole sorry saga. But then again, nothing would surprise me
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 10:24]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:27 - Jul 20 with 5307 viewsColDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:09 - Jul 20 by 442Dale

Highlights of a game they had against Ittihad FC. If nothing else it should end all discussions around us signing Dawson.

If Dawson had anything about him, he'd have been off like the rest of the first team squad. The only ones remaining are those that are fully aware they will not be able to get anything close to current wages* elsewhere. The good news is that Dawson will most likely be at Spotland every other Saturday like last season putting his wages* behind the bar in the main lounge.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:37 - Jul 20 with 5289 viewsJames1980

Will the players that are left still be on the wages they were prior to the CVA?
[Post edited 20 Jul 2019 11:33]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:40 - Jul 21 with 4648 views442Dale

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/35166-forever-bury/

The tone of the responses to valid questions is amusing.

Either admit mistakes around communication and look to correct them, or carry on meandering.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:14 - Jul 21 with 4182 views442Dale

https://www.foreverbury.org/post/statement-21-07-2019

Wonderful work. Please carry on.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:11 - Jul 21 with 4089 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:14 - Jul 21 by 442Dale

It's as if foreverbury are a parody and established for our entertainment.

How it took them until Sunday night to know something that we could tell them on Thursday highlights a bit of an issue in understanding basic rules.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:04 - Jul 22 with 3985 views100notout

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:27 - Jul 20 by ColDale

If Dawson had anything about him, he'd have been off like the rest of the first team squad. The only ones remaining are those that are fully aware they will not be able to get anything close to current wages* elsewhere. The good news is that Dawson will most likely be at Spotland every other Saturday like last season putting his wages* behind the bar in the main lounge.

Is Bunn still on their payroll? I’m sure he was on something like £5k a week

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:30 - Jul 22 with 3940 viewsShun

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:11 - Jul 21 by RAFCBLUE

It's as if foreverbury are a parody and established for our entertainment.

How it took them until Sunday night to know something that we could tell them on Thursday highlights a bit of an issue in understanding basic rules.

Bit of an issue understanding basic grammar too, looking at that statement.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:27 - Jul 22 with 3780 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:14 - Jul 21 by 442Dale

Anyone with an ounce of common sense could have told them that. I'm pretty sure politicians outside of Football are not allowed to interfere too (obviously they do, all the time, but they're not supposed to).
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:16 - Jul 22 with 3558 viewskel

I’ve said elsewhere on this thread that if I was a bury fan that I’d be extremely worried if forever bury was the best we could muster as a fans group.

They strike me as a group of people who would struggle to dress themselves in a morning.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:34 - Jul 22 with 3507 viewselectricblue

What about those who renewed their season tickets early!

I know of 2 giggles who paid £250ea just for the privilage to have a Bury FC card...

With all what as been happening and for what seems like an eternity why cough up.

Is it a case of getting money under false pretencies or just ignorence by the supporter..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:53 - Jul 22 with 3478 viewsParkinsGimp

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:00 - Jul 18 by 1907

It is light hearted banter between Manchester & Liverpool.

Seriously, lighten up.

They have a wonderful sense of humour over in merseyside remember that LOL
Unfortunately it is not a minority as the other posters have said , it is a majority .they can give but cannot take.
I saw nothing wrong in your posts.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 14:12]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:19 - Jul 22 with 3399 viewsDaleFan7

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:34 - Jul 22 by electricblue

What about those who renewed their season tickets early!

I know of 2 giggles who paid £250ea just for the privilage to have a Bury FC card...

With all what as been happening and for what seems like an eternity why cough up.

Is it a case of getting money under false pretencies or just ignorence by the supporter..

Quite a few Bury fans have quoted the Consumer Rights Act and got refunds on their season tickets already. I saw one on twitter that came with a handwritten apology note, evidently from someone who still works in the ticket office.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:20 - Jul 22 with 3399 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:53 - Jul 22 by ParkinsGimp

They have a wonderful sense of humour over in merseyside remember that LOL
Unfortunately it is not a minority as the other posters have said , it is a majority .they can give but cannot take.
I saw nothing wrong in your posts.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2019 14:12]

Appreciate that
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:15 - Jul 22 with 3308 viewsParkinsGimp

Now back to the issue LOL

I am astounded at the lot down the road. They really are priceless.
Anyone else would shut up take the punishment , since I think 12 points is nothing in comparison to what they have done.
As suggested by other posters I would of expected 30 points or a two league demotion.
I wont be going giggle anymore and giving them my hard earned cash, so they can swindle a charity.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024