Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1998327 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:41 - Jul 25 with 4254 viewspnc4eva1

I do still feel soory for Bury fans who saw through Day's lies

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:51 - Jul 25 with 4215 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:41 - Jul 25 by pnc4eva1

I do still feel soory for Bury fans who saw through Day's lies

Cheers. What is their role with the latest bury gubbins?

And yes, I, too, feel sorry for him that saw through Day.

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:46 - Jul 25 with 4079 viewsJumeirahDale

A shell company based in an end-terrace in Chadderton - but yeah, what Judd said - still not seeing how this is linked PNC, unless you've got something "off the record"?

Edit - RCR has just bought 7 million quid of Mederco debt...
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 22:49]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:48 - Jul 25 with 4072 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:46 - Jul 25 by JumeirahDale

A shell company based in an end-terrace in Chadderton - but yeah, what Judd said - still not seeing how this is linked PNC, unless you've got something "off the record"?

Edit - RCR has just bought 7 million quid of Mederco debt...
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 22:49]

Yeah, come on - spill then has beans 😁😁😁

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:50 - Jul 25 with 4066 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:48 - Jul 25 by judd

Yeah, come on - spill then has beans 😁😁😁

RCR has bought most of Mederco's debt (which I assume means debt owed TO Mederco - i.e. including thatm owed by Bury). Just seen it on the BMB.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:54 - Jul 25 with 4042 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:50 - Jul 25 by JumeirahDale

RCR has bought most of Mederco's debt (which I assume means debt owed TO Mederco - i.e. including thatm owed by Bury). Just seen it on the BMB.

Thanks, but...?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:04 - Jul 25 with 4015 viewsJumeirahDale

But I've no bloody clue what any of it actually means! Other than instead of Bury's creditors previously being some convoluted combination of:

Mederco / SD1 / HMRC / Mortgages / Football Creditors

It is now a combination of:

Kris Richards / SD2 / HMRC / Mortgages / Football Creditors

Some suggestion that the allusion to a potential £6 million credit line made by Wiseglass at the Bury CVA creditors meeting (he allegedly claimed to have "seen proof of it") may be somehow related to this, but not sure how changing the owners of the debt somehow helps generate a credit line other than one on debt they already owe...like claiming you've got a new credit card, when what you've actually got is a balance transfer.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:25 - Jul 25 with 3969 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:04 - Jul 25 by JumeirahDale

But I've no bloody clue what any of it actually means! Other than instead of Bury's creditors previously being some convoluted combination of:

Mederco / SD1 / HMRC / Mortgages / Football Creditors

It is now a combination of:

Kris Richards / SD2 / HMRC / Mortgages / Football Creditors

Some suggestion that the allusion to a potential £6 million credit line made by Wiseglass at the Bury CVA creditors meeting (he allegedly claimed to have "seen proof of it") may be somehow related to this, but not sure how changing the owners of the debt somehow helps generate a credit line other than one on debt they already owe...like claiming you've got a new credit card, when what you've actually got is a balance transfer.

Cheers. Mortgages will be secured creditors so weren't part of the CVA.

As part of the agreement to retain EFL membership, any debt deemed football related needs to be repaid 100%, irrespective of the deal agreed with other unsecured creditors.

The questions arising are when will actual cash be transferred to the creditors, how will the business fund week in week out cash flow, and how has this new creditor appeared in order to apparently negate the CVA?

And can the club muster a safety cert?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:37 - Jul 25 with 3940 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:25 - Jul 25 by judd

Cheers. Mortgages will be secured creditors so weren't part of the CVA.

As part of the agreement to retain EFL membership, any debt deemed football related needs to be repaid 100%, irrespective of the deal agreed with other unsecured creditors.

The questions arising are when will actual cash be transferred to the creditors, how will the business fund week in week out cash flow, and how has this new creditor appeared in order to apparently negate the CVA?

And can the club muster a safety cert?

Absolutely. And add to that a few more, probably for James1980 -

(1) why would anyone buy Mederco's debt due from Bury unless it was either a very cheap gamble, or they had assurances / a sufficient relationship with the creditor (effectively SD2) to understand what would happen next?

(2) if Bury's debt to Mederco is legally proven to be a true, enforceable debt (seemed like it was still up in the air last time we heard), can the owner of that debt (now KR) force through a revision in the terms of the CVA, or a wind-up of the company if they don't get paid?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 23:39]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:02 - Jul 26 with 3883 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:26 - Jul 25 by macro

Bolton went into administration so a different route.
Have read some drivel from both sets of fans - you can’t let a club with such history die...

Happy to stand corrected. Thank you.

"History" means naught given the despicable acts of thievery those clubs have done to honest people and businesses.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:52 - Jul 26 with 3627 viewsnumber30

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:37 - Jul 25 by JumeirahDale

Absolutely. And add to that a few more, probably for James1980 -

(1) why would anyone buy Mederco's debt due from Bury unless it was either a very cheap gamble, or they had assurances / a sufficient relationship with the creditor (effectively SD2) to understand what would happen next?

(2) if Bury's debt to Mederco is legally proven to be a true, enforceable debt (seemed like it was still up in the air last time we heard), can the owner of that debt (now KR) force through a revision in the terms of the CVA, or a wind-up of the company if they don't get paid?
[Post edited 25 Jul 2019 23:39]

As far as I'm aware, if that debt was not part of the original CVA then the owner of the debt can either:
1) try and force a revision of the CVA to include such debt
2) enforce the debt in full and can start a Winding up Petition

Can't see how or why SD2 would get a CVA and not include ALL unsecured debt unless he thinks the Mederco debt is unenforceable or there's some back handed deal going on
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:58 - Jul 26 with 3613 views442Dale

https://www.foreverbury.org/post/forever-bury-statement-26-07-2019

Damn, they’re good. Really moving things along well.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:03 - Jul 26 with 3595 viewsmacro

A 6 million pound credit line under a CVA will have ridiculous rates of interest. Do they ever learn?

14 days and counting
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:21 - Jul 26 with 3424 viewselectricblue

Everything the EFL said yesterday should have been done at the seasons end..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:29 - Jul 26 with 3395 viewsBigKindo

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:41 - Jul 25 by pnc4eva1

Oh dear, and the saga just rumbles on.

The company was only formed on 16 July 2019?? With an address just round the corner from Ratio Law??

Very, very plush offices for high finance operation with nice neighbours.

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.5382646,-2.1418402,3a,79.5y,196.15h,94.93t

All very bizarre. The Company has a sole Director, a Mr Kris Richards who holds no other Directorships and who holds 100 x £ 1-00 fully paid up shares in RCR Holdings Ltd. His correspondence address is a modest terraced house in Chadderton. Perhaps Harry Rednap's dog Part 2.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:58 - Jul 26 with 3322 viewsParkinsGimp

Oh this is fun. Imagine the embarassment of "this famous old club" being kicked out of the league after the first game .
I am amazed some are even trying to unravel this mess.
The EFL are a joke as a silly bury poster mentioned , but they are a joke for not stamping on this odious grub of a club and making sure they were severely punished at the end of last season for all the shenanigans.
They do have history, but its a history of cheating.
I am losing all sympathy for any bury fans now , even the one that saw through the milky bar kid.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:49 - Jul 26 with 3104 viewsjudd

EFL meeting today:

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/17797059.efl-discuss-bury-football-clubs-futur

I wonder if the safety cert was issued after yesterday by the SAG?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:51 - Jul 26 with 3098 viewschalky_ncfc

Isn't it getting a bit too late to kick Bury out of the EFL now?
I doubt that it's as easy as telling them that they now play in the National League and promote another (2?) teams as I'm presuming that plans have been made by everyone once the fixtures came out

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:55 - Jul 26 with 3085 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:51 - Jul 26 by chalky_ncfc

Isn't it getting a bit too late to kick Bury out of the EFL now?
I doubt that it's as easy as telling them that they now play in the National League and promote another (2?) teams as I'm presuming that plans have been made by everyone once the fixtures came out

There will just be 23 teams in League One and no reprieves for those who were deservedly relegated.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:56 - Jul 26 with 3081 viewskel

If the worst happens maybe they could apply for re-election.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:56 - Jul 26 with 3080 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:49 - Jul 26 by judd

EFL meeting today:

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/17797059.efl-discuss-bury-football-clubs-futur

I wonder if the safety cert was issued after yesterday by the SAG?

Steve Dave?

Arf.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:00 - Jul 26 with 3054 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:56 - Jul 26 by TVOS1907

Steve Dave?

Arf.

I will bet there were hopes up all over the place in that they had a new owner already.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:03 - Jul 26 with 3037 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:00 - Jul 26 by judd

I will bet there were hopes up all over the place in that they had a new owner already.

SD3?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:05 - Jul 26 with 3035 viewschalky_ncfc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:55 - Jul 26 by TVOS1907

There will just be 23 teams in League One and no reprieves for those who were deservedly relegated.

If no teams are promoted and Bury dropped down to the National League then there would be to many teams in that league throwing the fixtures into chaos,I can't see it happening this late

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:07 - Jul 26 with 3026 viewsIOMDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:05 - Jul 26 by chalky_ncfc

If no teams are promoted and Bury dropped down to the National League then there would be to many teams in that league throwing the fixtures into chaos,I can't see it happening this late

National League? In their position, I'd think NW Counties is a more likely proposition.

UTDNFS

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024