Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997008 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:07 - Jul 30 with 3752 viewsJames1980

Hope this is a wind up.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:18 - Jul 30 with 3695 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:07 - Jul 30 by James1980

Hope this is a wind up.

I cannot see how the decision to suspend Saturday's match can be overturned as refunds for MK Dons fans will have begun to be processed and there'd be huge disruption.

It may work to get the Accrington game on.

However, there is a further court case tomorrow...

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:30 - Jul 30 with 3613 viewskel

Ooooh, more blaming of the EFL

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/unedited-statement-from-the-chairman/
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:39 - Jul 30 with 3556 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:30 - Jul 30 by kel

You have to admire his ability to produce such statements. It requires people to question them properly.

As they should have for the last six years.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:50 - Jul 30 with 3476 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:18 - Jul 30 by judd

I cannot see how the decision to suspend Saturday's match can be overturned as refunds for MK Dons fans will have begun to be processed and there'd be huge disruption.

It may work to get the Accrington game on.

However, there is a further court case tomorrow...

More the PFA assistance. How about they give us a few million for a new pitch. Instead of clubs that pee their money up the wall on unsustainable 'projects'

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:57 - Jul 30 with 3440 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:50 - Jul 30 by James1980

More the PFA assistance. How about they give us a few million for a new pitch. Instead of clubs that pee their money up the wall on unsustainable 'projects'

Because they are a trade union that will provide financial support for their members in times of trouble to a degree.

If I were they I would not be paying cash into a club's account, rather making sure it went by a more direct route to the intended recipient.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:59 - Jul 30 with 3431 viewsrochedale

Just incase that statement is removed from their website...

The Chairman has issued the following statement:

We, as a Club are saddened by recent events from a body who should have the best interest of Clubs as it’s primary objective, clearly this is not the case.

We, as a Club had come through such adversity left from the previous owner and had started to make headway, the majority of rot had been cut out and the atmosphere at our Training Ground was fantastic, where a positive air had started to replace the despondency of the legacy. New players were arriving with an open mind and looking forward to the new season as were our fantastic new staff.

We thought we were finalizing with the EFL on any outstanding matters that needed addressing, they were fully aware that SAG were happy with our progress and upon the lighting replacement being completed ALL matters were concluded and the certificates would be issued the next day. The Council also confirmed this to the EFL so no worries fulfilling fixtures.

Our CVA had been put forward and we had proven to the courts our ability to fund it and it was passed after 5 months of hard work, this closed off the past where creditors would be dealt with by the administrator, or so we thought.

We submitted all that we were asked to by the EFL in the week prior to their “statement” not as they stated, “not submitted.” So as far as we were concerned we were up to date and requested they lift the embargo so we could sign our players as we were running the risk of losing them.

We then received an email explaining they felt it prudent to amend our cash flow/business plan to show a £1.5m loss and they required additional funding, as this was not factual we challenged their assertion as it was based we were advised on “sensitised feel” not facts, we forwarded the facts to qualify our plan and dismiss their “sensitised feel.”

So at this point, we felt all had been covered and we could continue with the upward trajectory we were on, get our players signed and all was good, Bury was on its way.

THEN THE INFAMOUS EFL STATEMENTS

I was advised by the EFL chair that board pressure had been put on her to send out a statement, however, she had the decency to advise me by phone prior, which was and has always been appreciated.

I explained all the matters were covered, we had spoken and agreed in principle the player debt with the PFA and within the CVA, the CVA administrator sent a letter to the EFL confirming all was as it should be and he was happy creditors would be met within it. They had our business plan and to save the matter protracting we sent proof of funds to cover the fictional £1.5m loss, furthermore, they had been contacted by the Council informing them the SAG licences had been cleared.

They still, however, felt it prudent to ignore the facts and send out the incendiary statement for no gain to anybody other than to discredit Bury FC and it’s Board.

The effect of that to our Club has been unrest in players thinking there would be no Club, loss of players, sponsors pulling out and 5 months of hard work being destroyed by them, then you have the subsequent media garbage inciting unrest and the trolls rearing their sorry heads again, all based on ill truths or at best negative spin, for what?

They then contacted Jill Neville late at night to say a further statement was being put out, our Staff and the Club Lawyer tried to contact them to no avail to ask what was their next statement based on as they had everything, it turned out the game would not go ahead?

They contacted us giving us more time, we asked what further could be given, our cash flow was solid, the mythical £1.5m requirement was covered should it ever be needed by an offer letter and they themselves advised “The EFL is aware the £1.5m may not be required it's a worst-case scenario forecast. It may never need to be drawn down on.” And again they were advised the PFA were working with us on a settlement however this was covered by the CVA, so you would assume once again all good.

Then the EFL meeting last night and subsequent statement, where they decided the POF letter of £1.5m was not sufficient they wanted money in the bank to cover the requirement they themselves say is not needed, and let’s not forget, in addition to our positive cash flow, the EFL have withheld payments to the Club of £569,493 including August payment, not the actions of a body there to help, but certainly if released would cover possible eventualities they deem prevalent. They also disputed our agreement with the PFA even though our Lawyer and prominent third parties were privy to this. Still, they postpone the match and again for what gain?

I am unsure at this juncture where Bury go when the body that should be there to help us works against us, however, I felt it important to set the record straight and hope the EFL try to be reasonable.

We, as a Club, promise you that we will challenge this injustice in whatever forum necessary.

Yours sincerely,

Steven D Dale

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:59 - Jul 30 with 3429 viewsDaveDave

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:24 - Jul 30 by TVOS1907

Brother of Dave Dave who used to post on here?

No!

"Over Hill, over Dale." Shakespeare’s 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'.

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:09 - Jul 30 with 3367 viewselectricblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:57 - Jul 30 by judd

Because they are a trade union that will provide financial support for their members in times of trouble to a degree.

If I were they I would not be paying cash into a club's account, rather making sure it went by a more direct route to the intended recipient.

Didnt BMBC offer the use of their BACS to pay wages etc...

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:09 - Jul 30 with 3362 viewselectricblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:30 - Jul 30 by kel

Link not working..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:12 - Jul 30 with 3339 viewsDaley_Lama

‘In addition to our positive cash flow’That made me chuckle.

The bloke seems to be upset that the EFL won’t give them £500k. That may just be because they don’t trust them, recognise they don’t pay wages, are under a CVA and couldn’t manage a piggy bank.

Good money after bad is the old saying.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:13 - Jul 30 with 3330 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:09 - Jul 30 by electricblue

Link not working..

Go to "homepage"

[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 17:14]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:15 - Jul 30 with 3311 viewskel

Link not working..

The ‘unedited statement’ was, erm, edited. They truly are ace.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:15 - Jul 30 with 3309 viewsheywooddale

Link not working..

The statement is back up, but in an edited version. no idea the changes.

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/statement-from-chairman/
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:16 - Jul 30 with 3305 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:12 - Jul 30 by Daley_Lama

The bloke seems to be upset that the EFL won’t give them £500k. That may just be because they don’t trust them, recognise they don’t pay wages, are under a CVA and couldn’t manage a piggy bank.

It’s ok, one of the bury fans is sorting it out.

“I have just rang the EFL I suggest every Bury Fan does too! Told them not happy and they are not fit for purpose !”

That’ll learn ‘em.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:21 - Jul 30 with 3260 viewsDaley_Lama

Priceless

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:21 - Jul 30 with 3260 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:16 - Jul 30 by kel

It’s ok, one of the bury fans is sorting it out.

“I have just rang the EFL I suggest every Bury Fan does too! Told them not happy and they are not fit for purpose !”

That’ll learn ‘em.

These people should be ringing Donald Trump too. Really getting things done.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:23 - Jul 30 with 3241 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:57 - Jul 30 by judd

The clubs should not be getting a sniff of any money from the PFA

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:05 - Jul 30 with 3050 viewsflyerdale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:12 - Jul 30 by Daley_Lama

Exactly what I'm thinking Lama. The EFL simply don't trust Bury one bit and want extra safeguarding in place. It's no wonder after all the lies and deceit that has taken place.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:33 - Jul 30 with 2932 viewsSandyman

"the EFL have withheld payments to the Club of £569,493 including August payment"

How much has Steve Dale / bury fc withheld from players, staff, people owed money for bills and services, HMRC, a charity and bury MBC etc etc etc ?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:41 - Jul 30 with 2890 viewsblackdogblue

Not sure if this has already been posted but Highlight of Gordon Taylor’s quotes on Talk Sport interview today ... talk sport.com

On the Shakers, whose plight appears worse than Bolton’s at this moment in time, Taylor added: “We are trying to work with Bury but we need a lot more information.

The Shakers, whose plight appears worse than Bolton’s at this moment in time, Taylor added: “We are trying to work with Bury but we need a lot more information.

#ripbury

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:12 - Jul 30 with 2759 views442Dale

Nathan ain’t for giving his surname.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:16 - Jul 30 with 2737 viewsBartRowou

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:12 - Jul 30 by 442Dale

Eddie Jones is in for a long night.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:17 - Jul 30 with 2733 viewsjudd

Perhaps it's been repossessed?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:23 - Jul 30 with 2709 viewsboromat

I heard he's a summer placement student with the EFL. Turned up to help out but didn't include enough information in time to have his full name printed on the team sheet.

Something like that anyway. There will be a full statement some time in the future.....

Poll: What are we more excited for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024