Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2020905 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:53 - Jul 31 with 4764 viewsSandyman

Another statement from Steven D Dale

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/chairmans-statement-after-todays-court-h

Lifetime bans and everything!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:08 - Jul 31 with 4683 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:53 - Jul 31 by Sandyman

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/july/chairmans-statement-after-todays-court-h

"OUR club will go from strength to strength"!!! Simply a bloody brilliant piece of absolute bullshit
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:31 - Jul 31 with 4613 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:53 - Jul 31 by Sandyman

That’ll be one of them banned from bury as well as from this board.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:04 - Jul 31 with 4504 viewsEllDale

Staff working 20 hour days? Their next prosecution will be under the terms of the Working Time Directive!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:14 - Jul 31 with 4458 viewsCleedale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:04 - Jul 31 by EllDale

Staff working 20 hour days? Their next prosecution will be under the terms of the Working Time Directive!

...or they'll be doing a runner!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:40 - Jul 31 with 4354 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:31 - Jul 31 by TVOS1907

That’ll be one of them banned from bury as well as from this board.

The bloke who says it only a game?

That’ll be why he’s bothered about turning up at someone’s gaff to act like a knuckle dragger over a shitty little football club then.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:20 - Jul 31 with 4240 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:40 - Jul 31 by kel

That’ll be why he’s bothered about turning up at someone’s gaff to act like a knuckle dragger over a shitty little football club then.

The thing I find funniest of all is stewie day could do no wrong in the majority of their eyes, they lapped up the lies, false dawns and milky bars and only now slag him off and blame him for the mess retrospectively, despite 165 more pages here.

Dale, whilst he may be an uncaring bastard, and a ruthless nasty ****, has slashed the wage bill and sorted the cva, and much though I hate it, made them a potential going concern, albeit with a likely shoestring squad of cheap players and almost certain relegation, yet they think he is the devil incarnate!

I know some of them are not the sharpest but how do they think they are going to get out of 16 million or so of debt? Odious as the famous old bURY trick of ripping everyone else off is, Dale can point to the fact it makes business sense and he did not create this shitstorm. He could potentially be offering them the best opportunity to get out of it, although it’s going to take years and may end up in non league football, but if they love the club as much as they claim to, gradually they could rebuild.

Obviously there are issues with this though, if he is in bad health as he claims, he may not be around long enough to finish the plan. There is also the likelihood I cannot see him putting any of his own money in, and all this is assuming he can, and wants an agreement with the efl rather than just killing the club.

Dale could genuinely be doing his best to save or kill them, but it’s the disappearing milky bar kid that got them here, and threatening him, his family, singing stupid songs and turning up at his house is not going to do them any good at all, just make it worse.

It’s up to dale what he wants to do and he will do it, regardless of what the fans do. Friday is going to be interesting!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:29 - Jul 31 with 4195 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:20 - Jul 31 by Thacks_Rabbits

The thing I find funniest of all is stewie day could do no wrong in the majority of their eyes, they lapped up the lies, false dawns and milky bars and only now slag him off and blame him for the mess retrospectively, despite 165 more pages here.

Dale, whilst he may be an uncaring bastard, and a ruthless nasty ****, has slashed the wage bill and sorted the cva, and much though I hate it, made them a potential going concern, albeit with a likely shoestring squad of cheap players and almost certain relegation, yet they think he is the devil incarnate!

I know some of them are not the sharpest but how do they think they are going to get out of 16 million or so of debt? Odious as the famous old bURY trick of ripping everyone else off is, Dale can point to the fact it makes business sense and he did not create this shitstorm. He could potentially be offering them the best opportunity to get out of it, although it’s going to take years and may end up in non league football, but if they love the club as much as they claim to, gradually they could rebuild.

Obviously there are issues with this though, if he is in bad health as he claims, he may not be around long enough to finish the plan. There is also the likelihood I cannot see him putting any of his own money in, and all this is assuming he can, and wants an agreement with the efl rather than just killing the club.

Dale could genuinely be doing his best to save or kill them, but it’s the disappearing milky bar kid that got them here, and threatening him, his family, singing stupid songs and turning up at his house is not going to do them any good at all, just make it worse.

It’s up to dale what he wants to do and he will do it, regardless of what the fans do. Friday is going to be interesting!!!

I was going to suggest that the bury fans heading to his house fetch him a peace offering,.like some cake or summat.

But they'd only fookin eat it.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:32 - Jul 31 with 4176 viewspnc4eva1

When I posted on their board a similar, although shorter, summary of the problems caused by Day I was responded to with a no poo Sherlock attitude.

Day caused everything. Dale is an asset stripper. Bury are fooked. Am I happy, no. Why, because it could happen to so many clubs. What can be done? Simple keep alert as a fan and get the punishments consistent and severe (no 12 points, automatic relegation)

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:49 - Jul 31 with 4111 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:29 - Jul 31 by judd

I was going to suggest that the bury fans heading to his house fetch him a peace offering,.like some cake or summat.

But they'd only fookin eat it.

No Judd, they would want their cake and to eat it!!!

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:47 - Jul 31 with 3970 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:46 - Jul 31 by Thacks_Rabbits

They were never going to get wound up once the cva was in place as the judge would effectively be overruling something put into force by the clubs governing body, which if successful will result in funds coming in, which in turn will pay off some of the ridiculous debts they have accrued.

Can I see SD2 putting up 1.5 million quid into a bond, that he will likely never get back, when he and his family have had nothing but abuse, not a hope in hell.

He will now either sell, if there is a buyer willing to take on this shambles, or almost certainly not put down the 1.5 million and allow fixtures to be postponed until the efl have no choice but to kick them out, the business dies and all assets get flogged off.

One hell of a ride they have had, but now the circus is closing soon!

Not a chance of him selling.

He has a prime site secured and that he owns.

He has a manageable debt on that prime site and has a good relationship with the debt provider.

He has just done a deal to wipe off all of the legacy debts at 25 pence in the pound and give bury a clean start under his watch.

He is thrifty and spending little money on any operation either on the field or off it, meaning certain relegation for bury if the EFL let them participate.

Legally, he has played a blinder.

Corporately, he has played a blinder.

Morally, he is as bankrupt as the rest of them but there is a delicious irony that they have been done over by one smarter than themselves.

If the EFL give in they have to give him that £540k. They know that it isn't going to the club so don't want to give in.

Dale has nothing to lose - keep badgering the EFL and when they give in take the money and pocket it.

They are not being asset stripped but milked of all future income now he is squarely in control.

Dale doesn't care about bury so the standoff can continue indefinitely. What are bury's actual outgoings?

I can see this going on for months and the first game could be in the Carabao cup with very little League action either side of it.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:57 - Jul 31 with 3918 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:32 - Jul 31 by pnc4eva1

When I posted on their board a similar, although shorter, summary of the problems caused by Day I was responded to with a no poo Sherlock attitude.

Day caused everything. Dale is an asset stripper. Bury are fooked. Am I happy, no. Why, because it could happen to so many clubs. What can be done? Simple keep alert as a fan and get the punishments consistent and severe (no 12 points, automatic relegation)

99% of Rochdale fans that post on there are treated like that even though they claim not to care about Rochdale etc.

They’re the most backward fans in football when it comes to message board visitors.
[Post edited 31 Jul 2019 21:58]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:07 - Jul 31 with 3875 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:47 - Jul 31 by RAFCBLUE

Not a chance of him selling.

He has a prime site secured and that he owns.

He has a manageable debt on that prime site and has a good relationship with the debt provider.

He has just done a deal to wipe off all of the legacy debts at 25 pence in the pound and give bury a clean start under his watch.

He is thrifty and spending little money on any operation either on the field or off it, meaning certain relegation for bury if the EFL let them participate.

Legally, he has played a blinder.

Corporately, he has played a blinder.

Morally, he is as bankrupt as the rest of them but there is a delicious irony that they have been done over by one smarter than themselves.

If the EFL give in they have to give him that £540k. They know that it isn't going to the club so don't want to give in.

Dale has nothing to lose - keep badgering the EFL and when they give in take the money and pocket it.

They are not being asset stripped but milked of all future income now he is squarely in control.

Dale doesn't care about bury so the standoff can continue indefinitely. What are bury's actual outgoings?

I can see this going on for months and the first game could be in the Carabao cup with very little League action either side of it.

What's the 540k the efl would be giving him,sorry I've not read all the posts I've just skimmed to this last page recently
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:14 - Jul 31 with 3843 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:07 - Jul 31 by nordenblue

What's the 540k the efl would be giving him,sorry I've not read all the posts I've just skimmed to this last page recently

He claims it is money owed to bury FC by the EFL.

I know...

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:18 - Jul 31 with 3822 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:14 - Jul 31 by judd

He claims it is money owed to bury FC by the EFL.

I know...

He's a little belter he is, he's got more front than fooking Blackpool, god love him
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:19 - Jul 31 with 3804 viewsrochdale_ranger

Someone has left a load of buckets and cardboard coffins outside Gigg Lane. Bury supporters are calling whoever did it a “fooking disgrace” they really ought the get over themselves. This is only the beginning.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:34 - Jul 31 with 3664 viewsShun

Good post, but what happens on Friday?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:05 - Aug 1 with 3614 viewskiwidale

This sorry saga has gone on too long and surely cant continue, the despicable actions of rogue chairmen past and present have finally come home to roost. Its hard to sympathise with their plight yet I for one can separate Bury the football club from the various owners over the years, likewise I can separate the Club from their often deluded fans. Not all bury fans were oblivious to what was going on however any chance of a united voice against Stewart Day was lost when the Bury Trust naively and inexplicably handed their funds over to Day, from then on he had complete control and no organised opposition. Bury as a town is in our backyard its a short bus ride you can walk to Bury and back in the distance taken to walk to Accrington as we often do on sponsored walks. Its the biggest game of the season by some distance when in the same league as us and according to the latest fans forum the game is worth 75,000.00 pounds in revenue to us. Any short term glee that some will enjoy at their demise will in the long term be tragic.

This is not the time for bickering.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:06 - Aug 1 with 3611 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:34 - Jul 31 by Shun

Good post, but what happens on Friday?

I believe that’s the deadline to have submitted suitable proof to efl re ability to fulfil fixtures and afford them, which will at minimum mean the Accrington game is postponed and maybe a lot more!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:07 - Aug 1 with 3610 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:40 - Jul 31 by kel

Is a certain someone missing his away days out paid for by his bestie the wonderful beneficent Stewart Day, saviour and future of bury fc? The prawn sandwiches, photo opportunities AND the pseudo hoolie thing all in jeopardy?
He must be crying like a 2 year old, even though it's "only a game"

Can I recommend kicking the gates in front of Steve Dale's house and swearing while being filmed? Just like last time? Nowt else to do at 3PM next Saturday when League 1 starts. Oh, I forgot, he's a massive Dale fan as well. Said so on here so it must be true. Been to hundreds of Dale games. Sure we'll see him at Tranmere. Or kicking Steve Dale's gate?

You decide.

Meh.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:14 - Aug 1 with 3586 viewssoulboy

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:19 - Jul 31 by rochdale_ranger

Someone has left a load of buckets and cardboard coffins outside Gigg Lane. Bury supporters are calling whoever did it a “fooking disgrace” they really ought the get over themselves. This is only the beginning.

How ungrateful is that? They're only being helpful.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:26 - Aug 1 with 3566 viewskiwidale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:19 - Jul 31 by rochdale_ranger

Cant beat a bit of gallows humour thing is was it a Dale fan or a Notlob fan

This is not the time for bickering.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:34 - Aug 1 with 3555 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:04 - Jul 31 by EllDale

and they are paying SD2 for the right to work there!. This is getting like a little Pythonesque.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:07 - Aug 1 with 3179 viewsDaleFan7

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:26 - Aug 1 by kiwidale

Cant beat a bit of gallows humour thing is was it a Dale fan or a Notlob fan

It was a Bolton fan, they left a sign similar to the 'Yes We Ken' banner Bury took to an away game to mock their time under Ken Anderson.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:08 - Aug 1 with 3062 viewsCleedale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:07 - Jul 31 by nordenblue

A 'Solidarity' payment is due August & January to all L1 clubs, (in fact all EFL clubs but varying amounts as per league) - believe this to be £640k; presumably split between the 2 dates.

On top of that there's the Basic Award of abt. £72k paid every month.

Might have this wrong (and obv. quite happy to be corrected) but see this as he's expecting £320k, (1st Sol.), plus presumably June/July and August @ £72k (Basic Award since the end of 2018/19 season BUT withheld?) which would be around the £540k mark.

Pretty obvious WHY efl are holding back.

Friday's going to be a right humdinger of a poker game!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024