Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2021846 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:41 - Aug 3 with 5045 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:30 - Aug 2 by TVOS1907

Clearly unedited again...

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/chairmans-statement-after-accrington-s

Well I suppose now we know where Tazzy ended up. Jesus Christ that was a tough read.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:34 - Aug 3 with 4910 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:30 - Aug 2 by TVOS1907

Clearly unedited again...

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/chairmans-statement-after-accrington-s

What a thick shite
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:48 - Aug 3 with 4882 viewsDaley_Lama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:41 - Aug 3 by JumeirahDale

Well I suppose now we know where Tazzy ended up. Jesus Christ that was a tough read.

Nobody left to proof read stuff.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:01 - Aug 3 with 4856 viewsRAFCBLUE

The subplot to all this is how Dale tries to get his plan for bury moving again so he can asset strip them.

I think I'm right in saying, the transfer window shuts at 5pm next Thursday, 8th August.

He could actually be in a position by the to have complied with the EFL’s requests to allow the suspensions of fixtures to be lifted.

He’d get his TV money and solidarity payment at that point and play the youth team until Christmas making a huge cash profit in the process.

Interestingly in his latest rambling he calls out the EFL’s top lawyer Nick Craig.

Nick Craig did the investigation into Watford’s dodgy arrangements in 2013 including their forward funding that broke EFL rules and which led to a ban from football for Watford’s then owner.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/mar/18/watford-former-owner-banned-thr

It looks like stalemate.

EFL are going to kick the life out of bury fc and make an example of them.

Steve Dale as bury’s majority shareholder is going nowhere.

I think this circus will run a while yet but not with any actual football played.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:02 - Aug 3 with 4854 viewsColDale

Bits which stood out for me (apart from the comedy bits) is
1) All players have been or will be paid. - I bet its not have been.
2) We have proof od a £1.5m credit facility - a club who has just wiped off £9m off debt taking on more debt.

Despite all this #fúcktheefl stuff (whoops 5 points for me forever and a day), the EFL are clearly withholding cash from a man they are 95% convinced will never pass this money on to the club. bury fans should be applauding the EFL not absuing them or driving round in a Del Boy van. Dale's narrative has worked to the extent that the EFL are receiving more blame than he is.

It's past the time, but the fans themselves should pull the plug, actively seek support from the EFL and others about reforming with a path that doesn't cast them adrift for 20 years.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:12 - Aug 3 with 4833 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:02 - Aug 3 by ColDale

2) We have proof od a £1.5m credit facility - a club who has just wiped off £9m off debt taking on more debt.

Despite all this #fúcktheefl stuff (whoops 5 points for me forever and a day), the EFL are clearly withholding cash from a man they are 95% convinced will never pass this money on to the club. bury fans should be applauding the EFL not absuing them or driving round in a Del Boy van. Dale's narrative has worked to the extent that the EFL are receiving more blame than he is.

It's past the time, but the fans themselves should pull the plug, actively seek support from the EFL and others about reforming with a path that doesn't cast them adrift for 20 years.

The EFL want Dale to use that credit facility to pay the football creditor debts.

Why would he not simply do that?

bury as a club are dead in the water, Col.

Their fans can't even must a protest today at Gigg - a game they would have otherwise gone to.

Dale has won and the ground is his.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:19 - Aug 3 with 4813 viewsSandyman

Your last paragraph hits the nail on the head, but.... bury fans have had a culture for years of expecting buyers to come in and save them as standard, despite the horrors it has brought them. Their obsession with referring to themselves with adulatory terms like "famous" , "historic" and "mighty" makes them think they have some sort of right to be bailed out time after time after time. Nothing could be further from the truth. I doubt they would have the character or ability required to start again such is their narcissistic attitude of self-entitlement.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:27 - Aug 3 with 4662 viewsBartRowou

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:01 - Aug 3 by RAFCBLUE

The subplot to all this is how Dale tries to get his plan for bury moving again so he can asset strip them.

I think I'm right in saying, the transfer window shuts at 5pm next Thursday, 8th August.

He could actually be in a position by the to have complied with the EFL’s requests to allow the suspensions of fixtures to be lifted.

He’d get his TV money and solidarity payment at that point and play the youth team until Christmas making a huge cash profit in the process.

Interestingly in his latest rambling he calls out the EFL’s top lawyer Nick Craig.

Nick Craig did the investigation into Watford’s dodgy arrangements in 2013 including their forward funding that broke EFL rules and which led to a ban from football for Watford’s then owner.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/mar/18/watford-former-owner-banned-thr

It looks like stalemate.

EFL are going to kick the life out of bury fc and make an example of them.

Steve Dale as bury’s majority shareholder is going nowhere.

I think this circus will run a while yet but not with any actual football played.

The transfer window shuts for the Prem and the Champ on Thursday.

It's 2nd September for div 1 and div 2.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:04 - Aug 3 with 4554 viewsTVOS1907

It would be f**ktheefl for 5 points.

DON'T TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THE SWEAR FILTER. YOU KNOW THE RULES.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:52 - Aug 3 with 4421 viewsBigDaveMyCock

This is the official Bury thread!

It’s fooking anarchy on here. Thank me later Col.

[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 9:54]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:00 - Aug 3 with 4396 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:43 - Aug 2 by DaleiLama

A new low ……….

"I am reliably informed that certain members of the Facebook Supporters page are driving to EFL HQ, Bury town centre, the BBC at Media City and then the National Football Museum. Apparently it's been on there. "
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 10:47]

Disgusting beyond belief.

Who on earth sanctioned that as a good idea?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:02 - Aug 3 with 4380 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:19 - Aug 3 by Sandyman

Your last paragraph hits the nail on the head, but.... bury fans have had a culture for years of expecting buyers to come in and save them as standard, despite the horrors it has brought them. Their obsession with referring to themselves with adulatory terms like "famous" , "historic" and "mighty" makes them think they have some sort of right to be bailed out time after time after time. Nothing could be further from the truth. I doubt they would have the character or ability required to start again such is their narcissistic attitude of self-entitlement.

“Narcissistic attitude of self-entitlement”

One of the best phrases used in the thread in my opinion
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:52 - Aug 3 with 4242 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:19 - Aug 3 by Sandyman

Excellent post and pretty much sums up my thoughts. Even now, one of them was coming out with this claptrap

“We’re not a laughing stock. Bury Football Club is a small, proud side, rich in history and one of the finest sides the English Football League has had in its attendance. Dale is the laughing stock. The EFL are the laughing stock.”

I knew they were deluded but **** (5 points FOREVER) me. It also seemed to have escaped his attention that bury have been a laughing stock for more than just the last few years.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:09 - Aug 3 with 4194 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:52 - Aug 3 by kel

Excellent post and pretty much sums up my thoughts. Even now, one of them was coming out with this claptrap

“We’re not a laughing stock. Bury Football Club is a small, proud side, rich in history and one of the finest sides the English Football League has had in its attendance. Dale is the laughing stock. The EFL are the laughing stock.”

I knew they were deluded but **** (5 points FOREVER) me. It also seemed to have escaped his attention that bury have been a laughing stock for more than just the last few years.

That five points forever and threatening a two week ban sums up so many of them.

Egotistical, self important fools who looks to make every situation about themselves with total disregard to the bigger picture. That’s why they’re where they are today.

But they know.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:32 - Aug 3 with 4119 viewsfrenzied

I have no great desire to see Bury removed from the football league.

However ive never known anything like this before..financial fudgery and more sleight of hand manoevers by those concerned.

A bit like "the cheques in the post".

I can only see this situation raising its ugly head as the season progresses..to remove Bury part way through the season would have ramifications across the league that they will never be able to sort out.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:23 - Aug 3 with 4025 viewsShun

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:09 - Aug 3 by 442Dale

That five points forever and threatening a two week ban sums up so many of them.

Egotistical, self important fools who looks to make every situation about themselves with total disregard to the bigger picture. That’s why they’re where they are today.

But they know.

What’s the 5 points forever thing all about?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:49 - Aug 3 with 3868 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:23 - Aug 3 by Shun

What’s the 5 points forever thing all about?

Someone subverting the swear filter or trying to, Vinny the moderator issued said member a five point penalty which can never be removed from his account, and the threat of a 2 week ban from the board.....Talk about a self important vvanker, one can imagine emotions are running high at the moment and you have this utter nob ed handing out sanctions for rule breaking, perhaps they should have had Vinny on the board of directors.... They might not be in the shitter now...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:50 - Aug 3 with 3755 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:49 - Aug 3 by MoonyDale

Someone subverting the swear filter or trying to, Vinny the moderator issued said member a five point penalty which can never be removed from his account, and the threat of a 2 week ban from the board.....Talk about a self important vvanker, one can imagine emotions are running high at the moment and you have this utter nob ed handing out sanctions for rule breaking, perhaps they should have had Vinny on the board of directors.... They might not be in the shitter now...

Ex-copper taking his role as a moderator on a tinpot club message board FAR too seriously. Still not as much of a self important bellend as that John Risby bloke though.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:56 - Aug 3 with 3739 viewsdalefertcup2

I must have missed something- what happens next, is there another deadline of some kind?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:16 - Aug 3 with 3595 viewsdeeplishblue

So has the protest at SD2's house gone ahead today? Any rattling of the gates materislised?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:28 - Aug 3 with 3462 viewsMolly

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:41 - Aug 3 by JumeirahDale

I doubt it will win the 2019 Nobel prize for literature.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:02 - Aug 3 with 3380 viewsboromat

Enjoyed the songs today at the game

Poll: What are we more excited for?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:21 - Aug 3 with 3333 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:02 - Aug 3 by boromat

Enjoyed the songs today at the game

Please share the lyrics and tunes
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:14 - Aug 3 with 3159 viewsboromat

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:21 - Aug 3 by KenBoon

Please share the lyrics and tunes

This is how it feels to be Bury this is how it feels to be small we've got fixtures you've got Stelling at home.

Think that seemed to be the favourite.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:49 - Aug 3 with 3054 viewsToffeemanc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:14 - Aug 3 by boromat

This is how it feels to be Bury this is how it feels to be small we've got fixtures you've got Stelling at home.

Think that seemed to be the favourite.

🎶 what scores the Bury game, What scores the Bury game.🎶

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024