Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2027306 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:53 - Aug 7 with 3967 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:39 - Aug 6 by Shun

I can’t believe hours later he’s still trying to save face by continuing with a silly lie! I’m curious how he claims to know that 5 posts have been deleted from the Ryan thread yet he can’t remember who wrote them or what they said. In my years on this messageboard I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve known posts to be deleted and it’s usually due to legal reasons.

It’s also worth noting that it’s impossible to delete posts on here (even your own posts) unless you’re one of the ?2 moderators.

"At least 5 posts", Shun, so it could have been 100 posts, for all we know.

I must admit, it's remarkable how in the few times I looked on that thread, "at least 5" people had managed to post, a moderator had found the time to look at those particular posts and then delete them.

We must have the world's most efficient moderators!

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:31 - Aug 7 with 3837 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:53 - Aug 7 by TVOS1907

"At least 5 posts", Shun, so it could have been 100 posts, for all we know.

I must admit, it's remarkable how in the few times I looked on that thread, "at least 5" people had managed to post, a moderator had found the time to look at those particular posts and then delete them.

We must have the world's most efficient moderators!

In my memory the only thread I can recall being stopped was the tazzy one, which was done for the right reasons.

The occasional post may get deleted but it’s to protect not to dictate what can be said.

In fairness the mods here do a great job and when I posted once something I should not have I got a pm explaining why, which I accepted, as the mod was correct.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:29 - Aug 7 with 3661 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:41 - Aug 7 by TVOS1907

He's a bit of an oddball, I'll give him that.

I saw that thread from the moment it started yesterday and nothing has been deleted from it.

So, the conclusion is he's either hallucinogenic, simple or just trying to stir things up "for a laugh".

He also seems to think me and Daddy Shakes are pals. Any idea who he is, because I haven't?

I’ll still post on this thread but just not take the piss as I said previously (fook off Judd).

Me and ‘Maverick’ have history from when I used to run the Rivals board after pinky moved to a different network. He accused me of banning him when he wanted to pay his respects towards a Dale fan who had died (genuinely can’t remember who) when in actual fact I lifted his ban so he could do just that. He’s a very odd bloke indeed and I also remember him once making up a story about how he had just become the father of twins and one wanted to support bury and the other Bolton. He’s not a full shilling so isn’t worth really taking notice of and he’s had more user names on the mong board than even I’ve had on here (winky thing).
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:31 - Aug 7 with 3648 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:29 - Aug 7 by kel

I’ll still post on this thread but just not take the piss as I said previously (fook off Judd).

Me and ‘Maverick’ have history from when I used to run the Rivals board after pinky moved to a different network. He accused me of banning him when he wanted to pay his respects towards a Dale fan who had died (genuinely can’t remember who) when in actual fact I lifted his ban so he could do just that. He’s a very odd bloke indeed and I also remember him once making up a story about how he had just become the father of twins and one wanted to support bury and the other Bolton. He’s not a full shilling so isn’t worth really taking notice of and he’s had more user names on the mong board than even I’ve had on here (winky thing).

How can anyone be so unlucky to have 2 kids born so fookin thick?

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:35 - Aug 7 with 3630 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:31 - Aug 7 by judd

How can anyone be so unlucky to have 2 kids born so fookin thick?

No comment due to me being all nice and that.

A free pint on me though for anyone who remembers the username of the bloke I’m referring to from his Rivals days.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 21:40]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:43 - Aug 7 with 3595 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:35 - Aug 7 by kel

No comment due to me being all nice and that.

A free pint on me though for anyone who remembers the username of the bloke I’m referring to from his Rivals days.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 21:40]

Tazzy?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:44 - Aug 7 with 3588 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:43 - Aug 7 by TVOS1907

Tazzy?

Nigel Tufnell?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:46 - Aug 7 with 3582 viewsBartRowou

Mr Extra?
Widgibob?
Rob Watour?
Fat Boy Castleton?
Izzit?
Urban Zap?
Daguwp?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:52 - Aug 7 with 3556 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:46 - Aug 7 by BartRowou

Mr Extra?
Widgibob?
Rob Watour?
Fat Boy Castleton?
Izzit?
Urban Zap?
Daguwp?

Was a bury fan but there’s some great memories just from those names.

I was about to post how I can’t believe how good my memory is on certain things but I’ve just been outdone by a text reminding me that the Dale fan who passed away that I referred to was called ‘Barrows hooter’
[Post edited 7 Aug 2019 21:53]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:08 - Aug 7 with 3497 viewsjudd

Was it Vicious?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:11 - Aug 7 with 3485 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:08 - Aug 7 by judd

Was it Vicious?

Heh. Texting for an answer is CHEATING and we* don’t do that.

But yes it is and it sadly brings possibly the worst quiz in history to an end.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:12 - Aug 7 with 3482 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:11 - Aug 7 by kel

Heh. Texting for an answer is CHEATING and we* don’t do that.

But yes it is and it sadly brings possibly the worst quiz in history to an end.

I'll accept 25%

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:17 - Aug 8 with 3277 viewsShun

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:46 - Aug 7 by BartRowou

Mr Extra?
Widgibob?
Rob Watour?
Fat Boy Castleton?
Izzit?
Urban Zap?
Daguwp?

Widgibob rings a bell but I genuinely can’t remember any of the others. Posters I remember but who seem to have vanished are Crede, Clivert, El Gato (?RIP), and more recent ones such as Fondles and Talking Sutty.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:19 - Aug 8 with 3272 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:36 - Aug 7 by KenBoon

Yep. What football needs is the hapless government handling things. Use it as a threat by all means, but better the efl get out the iron fist. Clubs get suspended from all competition if their accounts are late, all incoming funds have to be verified and validated before being used. No more dodgy loans or sponsorships. Change of ownership or the employment of people at clubs need to be verified and any dodginess leads to blocking and no people acting on their behalf. Clean this sport up, then when clubs are legit in trouble they can be helped knowing it’s likely an issue such as a sponsor going bust or something. No financial punishments, just strip clubs of membership regardless of who they are.

Great post Ken, highly rational, and the hate you are going to get for it on the North Korean side of Heywood will be a source of mirth to the Daleys behind that particular Iron Curtain as well.
bury fans' hissy fits at us in the face of oblivion will make no difference to their cause whatsoever. Comedy gold as usual.
Surely by now bury fans must realise they only exist for our amusement? We've said it for years, and day by day, we're proved correct. When will they understand ?
#enjoytheride
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:36 - Aug 8 with 3261 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:17 - Aug 8 by Shun

Widgibob rings a bell but I genuinely can’t remember any of the others. Posters I remember but who seem to have vanished are Crede, Clivert, El Gato (?RIP), and more recent ones such as Fondles and Talking Sutty.

Clivert and Fondles have posted within the past few days

I thought rochdaleriddler had been run over by a council street cleaner until he reappeared for the start of the season

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:55 - Aug 8 with 3240 viewsSandyman

The late great El Gatto was a star. He boarded one of the Parkin-era minibuses with a flask of "coffee" that would've killed a herd of elephants such was its concentration of whisky. He offered a sip to my youngest who was probably 11 at the time! The removal of the lid would have sent him comatose :D
Then there was York, away. Another mini bus do. We won 0-3. The minibus was parked very near the ground and the York fans were not happy. Gatto walked into the road and stopped ALL traffic going by the restricted Bootham Crescent exit so we could get out of the car park and go home, astonishingly without any Yorkies getting upset. Quite an achievement.
Then the trip to thrush of ann diamonds where the "flask" overtook proceedings and he fell out of the minibus and had to be coerced back in at a service station.
And, drink stories apart, as many know, a bloody fantastic bloke and great Dale fan. Playing Gracie Fields' "Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye" at his funeral summed up the humour of the man.

Sorry to get off topic.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:58 - Aug 8 with 3022 viewswidgibob

I'm not dead. We only have so much nonsense to spout in our life time and I definitely used up most of my quota in the late nineties/early 2000s

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:58 - Aug 8 with 3021 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:55 - Aug 8 by Sandyman

The late great El Gatto was a star. He boarded one of the Parkin-era minibuses with a flask of "coffee" that would've killed a herd of elephants such was its concentration of whisky. He offered a sip to my youngest who was probably 11 at the time! The removal of the lid would have sent him comatose :D
Then there was York, away. Another mini bus do. We won 0-3. The minibus was parked very near the ground and the York fans were not happy. Gatto walked into the road and stopped ALL traffic going by the restricted Bootham Crescent exit so we could get out of the car park and go home, astonishingly without any Yorkies getting upset. Quite an achievement.
Then the trip to thrush of ann diamonds where the "flask" overtook proceedings and he fell out of the minibus and had to be coerced back in at a service station.
And, drink stories apart, as many know, a bloody fantastic bloke and great Dale fan. Playing Gracie Fields' "Wish me luck as you wave me goodbye" at his funeral summed up the humour of the man.

Sorry to get off topic.

Can only echo your praise for the great man.

He spent an age once trying to convince me that El Gatto was Spanish for the cat and that he was a former goalkeeper, and had nothing to do with his fondness for the occasional slurp.

RIP.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:15 - Aug 8 with 2980 viewsFred_Talbot

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:58 - Aug 8 by widgibob

I'm not dead. We only have so much nonsense to spout in our life time and I definitely used up most of my quota in the late nineties/early 2000s

Hiya mate!

Where's Fred?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:28 - Aug 8 with 2940 viewsisitme

Talking Sutty is still around, although a reader, rather than a poster nowadays!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:31 - Aug 8 with 2933 viewswidgibob

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:15 - Aug 8 by Fred_Talbot

Hiya mate!

Miguel?

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:52 - Aug 8 with 2869 viewssweetcorn

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:36 - Aug 8 by D_Alien

Clivert and Fondles have posted within the past few days

I thought rochdaleriddler had been run over by a council street cleaner until he reappeared for the start of the season

Probably went to rehab judging by his posts late last season..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:12 - Aug 8 with 2706 viewsrochdaleriddler

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:52 - Aug 8 by sweetcorn

Probably went to rehab judging by his posts late last season..

Just Cornwall

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:13 - Aug 8 with 2397 viewsboromat

Seems Bolton are in more problems with tickets for Saturday being suspended but the game going ahead. Seems very strange I'm wondering if there's a safety issue of some kind and it might have to be played behind closed doors? Anyone heard anything?

Seems to have gone a bit quiet at Bury aswell. Will they play any games this season!!

Poll: What are we more excited for?

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:15 - Aug 8 with 2395 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:13 - Aug 8 by boromat

Seems Bolton are in more problems with tickets for Saturday being suspended but the game going ahead. Seems very strange I'm wondering if there's a safety issue of some kind and it might have to be played behind closed doors? Anyone heard anything?

Seems to have gone a bit quiet at Bury aswell. Will they play any games this season!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024