Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2028553 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:26 - Aug 8 with 3836 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:22 - Aug 8 by TVOS1907

Yeah, but he says "neither club register on my radar"....

That would be on a tweet he's started about both clubs.

Ace.

Indeed. Claims to be a “wordsmith” but struggles with basic spelling. Odd bloke.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:27 - Aug 8 with 3828 viewsIOMDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:22 - Aug 8 by TVOS1907

Yeah, but he says "neither club register on my radar"....

That would be on a tweet he's started about both clubs.

Ace.

'Shakerrong' would be a better name.

UTDNFS

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:27 - Aug 8 with 3828 viewsjudd

The consumption of 98% of the world's red ink is linked to Bury FC - FACT.

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:30 - Aug 8 with 3799 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:27 - Aug 8 by judd

The consumption of 98% of the world's red ink is linked to Bury FC - FACT.

A few might take to drinking the stuff before the fortnight is out

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:37 - Aug 8 with 3745 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:04 - Aug 8 by Shun

Ouch indeed. What will happen logistically if they’re thrown out of the EFL? Presumably only 3 teams will be relegated from L1, and the usual 4 will come up from L2, but then does that mean 3 teams will come up from the National League? Otherwise L2 will be one team short.

If I remember rightly when a similar thing happened to Stockport the conference refused to accept them and they were shunted down even further.

As much as this news has always been coming and I’m glad the EFL have finally seen sense, the majority of Bury fans have my sincere sympathy right now.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 15:09]

Won’t be NCFC the start they are having seeing as though you mentioned Stockport 😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:44 - Aug 8 with 3689 viewsAncoats_Blue

Tbf I quite enjoy the anti bury love in with Tranmere.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:52 - Aug 8 with 3639 viewsrochdaleriddler

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:44 - Aug 8 by Ancoats_Blue

I can’t wait to wear my Dale top next time I’m out in bury

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:55 - Aug 8 with 3618 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:52 - Aug 8 by rochdaleriddler

I can’t wait to wear my Dale top next time I’m out in bury

Roch Dale or Steve Dale?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:59 - Aug 8 with 3590 viewsfermin

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:44 - Aug 8 by Ancoats_Blue

What is the reason Tranmere fans dislike Bury? Anything other than they agree with us about the lack of repentence for the reckless spending?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:02 - Aug 8 with 3568 viewsdingdangblue

Forever buried.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:05 - Aug 8 with 3554 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:38 - Aug 8 by Ancoats_Blue

Crikey. I don't see any 11th hour knight in shining armour saving them this time round.

This knight 'always triumphs'

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:07 - Aug 8 with 3545 viewsSandyDrum

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:59 - Aug 8 by fermin

What is the reason Tranmere fans dislike Bury? Anything other than they agree with us about the lack of repentence for the reckless spending?

Bury sealed automatic promotion at Tranmere in 2015 in a result that confirmed Tranmere finished bottom of the league.

Bury fans invaded the pitch and mocked Tranmere fans and danced all over their pitch instead of showing respect.

Then last season, Bury sealed promotion at Tranmere on the same day Tranmere's automatic hopes ended.
Guess what... Bury fans invaded the pitch and mocked Tranmere fans singing 'It's happened again'.

Needless to say, they're not very popular on The Wirral.

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:31 - Aug 8 with 3419 viewsrochdaleriddler

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:55 - Aug 8 by judd

Roch Dale or Steve Dale?

Well it’s pink and tight, could be either

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:33 - Aug 8 with 3404 viewsJames1980

Was just typing a post suggesting they rip up the covenant on giggle lane, flog it and share with Accy who are kindly helping them raise a few shillings.

However that would still be an exercise in futility

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:35 - Aug 8 with 3388 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:33 - Aug 8 by James1980

Was just typing a post suggesting they rip up the covenant on giggle lane, flog it and share with Accy who are kindly helping them raise a few shillings.

However that would still be an exercise in futility

There’s enough car park spaces on Giggle Lane James

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:46 - Aug 8 with 3318 viewsRAFCBLUE

Presumably their Gillingham (h) fixture scheduled for 17th August gets canned tomorrow night if they have failed to comply?

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:53 - Aug 8 with 3266 viewsfermin

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:07 - Aug 8 by SandyDrum

Bury sealed automatic promotion at Tranmere in 2015 in a result that confirmed Tranmere finished bottom of the league.

Bury fans invaded the pitch and mocked Tranmere fans and danced all over their pitch instead of showing respect.

Then last season, Bury sealed promotion at Tranmere on the same day Tranmere's automatic hopes ended.
Guess what... Bury fans invaded the pitch and mocked Tranmere fans singing 'It's happened again'.

Thanks - what a bunch of charmers (as if we didn't know already).
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:53 - Aug 8 with 3265 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:35 - Aug 8 by blackdogblue

There’s enough car park spaces on Giggle Lane James

People invested their hard earned spondolees in those spaces

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:10 - Aug 8 with 3002 viewsTuPac_Shaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:07 - Aug 8 by SandyDrum

Not entirely true.

Emotions run high and when 9 months of football results in promotion - the very last thing on your mind is the opposition. We celebrated as fans of any team would celebrate (like they did, in fact, when their progression to the play-off final resulted in Forest Green staying in League Two). There was no mocking (not that I saw anyway) and if there was it will have been a small minority.

As you say, we got promoted there again and that song was sung, but again - is that really that bad?!

We’re not perfect, far from it, and people who know me know how embarrassed I am about what’s gone on, but it’s very difficult to mute your celebrations on the basis that the team you’ve watched for the last 9 months cost too much, especially when it’s the club you’ve supported all your life.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:52 - Aug 8 with 2850 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:10 - Aug 8 by TuPac_Shaker

Not entirely true.

Emotions run high and when 9 months of football results in promotion - the very last thing on your mind is the opposition. We celebrated as fans of any team would celebrate (like they did, in fact, when their progression to the play-off final resulted in Forest Green staying in League Two). There was no mocking (not that I saw anyway) and if there was it will have been a small minority.

As you say, we got promoted there again and that song was sung, but again - is that really that bad?!

We’re not perfect, far from it, and people who know me know how embarrassed I am about what’s gone on, but it’s very difficult to mute your celebrations on the basis that the team you’ve watched for the last 9 months cost too much, especially when it’s the club you’ve supported all your life.

Think we all know that a lot of you lot over there are decent people Tupac but the mob mentality over on beardy is getting stupid. I accept passion can lead to stupid actions, but naming Dales daughter as a legitimate target and suggestions of invading Gigg on Saturday are so counterproductive it’s untrue, I guess that’s why that thread has now been locked!!!!

If someone managed to get 3000 of you to unite and do something peaceful and sensible, you could achieve a lot of positive press but it’s getting to the stage it’s too late now. That horse has bolted.

It’s amazing what you can legally do to cause ridiculous disruption to a person or business, if you chose too without semi veiled threats. Not aimed at you btw just at the masses baying for blood!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:02 - Aug 8 with 2800 viewsTuPac_Shaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:52 - Aug 8 by Thacks_Rabbits

Think we all know that a lot of you lot over there are decent people Tupac but the mob mentality over on beardy is getting stupid. I accept passion can lead to stupid actions, but naming Dales daughter as a legitimate target and suggestions of invading Gigg on Saturday are so counterproductive it’s untrue, I guess that’s why that thread has now been locked!!!!

If someone managed to get 3000 of you to unite and do something peaceful and sensible, you could achieve a lot of positive press but it’s getting to the stage it’s too late now. That horse has bolted.

It’s amazing what you can legally do to cause ridiculous disruption to a person or business, if you chose too without semi veiled threats. Not aimed at you btw just at the masses baying for blood!

I’m torn between locking and deleting stuff, but I know if I delete it it’ll reappear.
I think the damage to our reputation has been done now by the few anyway.
It’s hard work being a Bury fan at the minute (that’s an understatement) - hence my outburst the other day about this place. Sorry.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:09 - Aug 8 with 2768 viewsFondles

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/buryblogsbyadamc433.wordpress.com/2018/12/11/who-

Great read. Fast forward 7 months.
Great man
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:12 - Aug 8 with 2750 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:09 - Aug 8 by Fondles

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/buryblogsbyadamc433.wordpress.com/2018/12/11/who-

Great man

BRILLIANT!

'Finally, I’d like to thank Stewart Day for everything he’s done at Bury Football Club if he hadn’t walked through the door five/six years ago, I don’t think i’d be writing this glowing review of the great man he’s been at the football club'.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:16 - Aug 8 with 2730 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:09 - Aug 8 by Fondles

Great man

Evans Bury’s CEO said on BBC Radio Manchester earlier tonight that Steve has money to pay any outstanding debts

Oh no he didn't

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:17 - Aug 8 with 2716 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:02 - Aug 8 by TuPac_Shaker

I’m torn between locking and deleting stuff, but I know if I delete it it’ll reappear.
I think the damage to our reputation has been done now by the few anyway.
It’s hard work being a Bury fan at the minute (that’s an understatement) - hence my outburst the other day about this place. Sorry.

Not sure who you are on there and sure you can’t win whatever you do, I pop over occasionally, despite being accused on there of being obsessed.

You have to be very careful re harassment laws and potential liability to yourself, but if every fan were to write to Dale in person, at his home address, that’s not illegal. If you were to not receive a reply you can write again, if he replies you can correspond in return.

I would suggest you arrange to rent a P.O. Box though as I would not be sending a return address I lived at!

Not sure it will help you but 500 letters a day arriving will cause a stir without breaking any law, just ask questions and don’t be abusive or threatening, not that I would suggest you would be!

Bury obsessed Thacks has tried to help you, can’t see this happening regularly though 😀

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024