Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1998423 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:02 - Aug 13 with 3842 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:17 - Aug 13 by SuddenLad

Any news on the Gills game?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:08 - Aug 13 with 3793 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:02 - Aug 13 by James1980

Any news on the Gills game?

Not yet, James

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:18 - Aug 13 with 3749 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:08 - Aug 13 by TVOS1907

Not yet, James

I wonder if no news is good news then. Could be the game hasn't been called off because the efl are confident of a deal

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:23 - Aug 13 with 3701 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:18 - Aug 13 by James1980

I wonder if no news is good news then. Could be the game hasn't been called off because the efl are confident of a deal

Paul Scally doesn't seem to think so:

https://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/news/2019/august/message-from-the-chairma

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:25 - Aug 13 with 3691 viewskel

How come the MOD, ADMINISTRATOR and OWNER (it’s a football message board, flower. Get over yourself) of the Beardy board posted the phrase “Spotland obsessive” today but failed to mention how he once turned up at a ROCHDALE FANS FORUM and even joined the trust?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:34 - Aug 13 with 3633 viewsTuPac_Shaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:28 - Aug 13 by Dale23years

They've not even got a new owner, an there on about spending money.

They are fcuking deluded bunch

Not all of us are.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:37 - Aug 13 with 3603 viewsTuPac_Shaker

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:41 - Aug 13 by SuddenLad

The crux of the matter is the financial input needed IMMEDIATELY just to satisfy the EFL, i.e. paying football creditors in full and other criteria.

An earlier post from RAFCBLUE indicated that sum was in excess of £3 million.

Who's going to pay that, before their ownership is ratified, on the off-chance all will turn out favourably ?? That's some gamble.

Somebody who has been involved in professional football before? Just a guess - I don't know either way. I'm interested to know, however, if the fit and proper test carries forth or you have to retake? Looking at the farting around Bolton have done (and remember, they're months ahead of us), one would assume there must be some kind of plan/structure in place or it really is a gamble.
There's a twist in this tale yet.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:47 - Aug 13 with 3541 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:37 - Aug 13 by TuPac_Shaker

Somebody who has been involved in professional football before? Just a guess - I don't know either way. I'm interested to know, however, if the fit and proper test carries forth or you have to retake? Looking at the farting around Bolton have done (and remember, they're months ahead of us), one would assume there must be some kind of plan/structure in place or it really is a gamble.
There's a twist in this tale yet.

Having just read that Bidding War thread over on the Bury board I am amazed at the attitude of a few of them, they are at present tearing strips off each other in some sort of feeding frenzy with talk of spending Jack Walker style money whilst yet again enjoying the ride with hands held aloft. Those with the opposing view holding their heads in their hands at the sheer idiocy of it all.....I urge anyone to go read it if you can....Unbelievable stuff.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:39 - Aug 13 with 3288 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:47 - Aug 13 by MoonyDale

Having just read that Bidding War thread over on the Bury board I am amazed at the attitude of a few of them, they are at present tearing strips off each other in some sort of feeding frenzy with talk of spending Jack Walker style money whilst yet again enjoying the ride with hands held aloft. Those with the opposing view holding their heads in their hands at the sheer idiocy of it all.....I urge anyone to go read it if you can....Unbelievable stuff.

Blimey, some of them will NEVER learn, will they?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:53 - Aug 13 with 3205 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:39 - Aug 13 by TVOS1907

Blimey, some of them will NEVER learn, will they?

They'll never change. I think it comes down to generation after generation of Bury FC fan talking up the club (a good thing) but also pretending they're some grand successful club now and setting ambitions they cannot achieve without a sugar daddy they don't have. In reality the previous 20 years at Bury have been mostly financial problems. It's similar to how we have generations of folk saying how crap Rochdale AFC are, when for the past 20 years we've been good and anything but the stereotype our club cannot shake off.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:01 - Aug 13 with 3135 viewsTVOS1907

Match Off.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:04 - Aug 13 with 3113 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:01 - Aug 13 by TVOS1907

Match Off.

And Rotherham next Tuesday 'in serious doubt'

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:08 - Aug 13 with 3072 viewsMolly

Latest EFL statement

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/august/efl-statement-bury-v-gillingham-suspended/
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:13 - Aug 13 with 3021 viewsAncoats_Blue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:08 - Aug 13 by Molly

Latest EFL statement

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/august/efl-statement-bury-v-gillingham-suspended/

Enough now. 4 games postponed. they cannot let a 5th fixture be affected. The knock-on for other clubs fixtures and income isn't fair. Either let them play or fook them off.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:17 - Aug 13 with 2975 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:13 - Aug 13 by Ancoats_Blue

Enough now. 4 games postponed. they cannot let a 5th fixture be affected. The knock-on for other clubs fixtures and income isn't fair. Either let them play or fook them off.

I think the Rotherham game is the last one before the 23rd deadline anyway? So then it's either a rescue or over.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:19 - Aug 13 with 2952 viewsEllDale

How long can the EFL string this one out?
Perhaps the terms of last month's CVA haven't been kept as far as football creditors are concerned? The EFL will obviously be monitoring that on behalf of their members.
if so, surely they must be back in court before long if they are defaulting on the agreement?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:28 - Aug 13 with 2858 viewsMoonyDale

Seconds ago on Sky Sports News an appearance from their great leader, says he has had 2 phone calls today one has 10 million the other 25 million, one said they will send him the money today no questions.....At the end he stated all he wants is to save the club, I swear he almost broke into laughter, couldn't help himself....The man is enjoying every minute of this...

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:31 - Aug 13 with 2837 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:28 - Aug 13 by MoonyDale

Seconds ago on Sky Sports News an appearance from their great leader, says he has had 2 phone calls today one has 10 million the other 25 million, one said they will send him the money today no questions.....At the end he stated all he wants is to save the club, I swear he almost broke into laughter, couldn't help himself....The man is enjoying every minute of this...

£1 into £25 million wowwowwow

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:38 - Aug 13 with 2784 viewsjacko_dale

Full interview goes out tonight at 7.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:44 - Aug 13 with 2740 viewselectricblue

The guy is delusional or its the medication talking..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:50 - Aug 13 with 2700 viewsblackdogblue

Tick Tock - Now only 10 Green Buckets hanging on a wall 😀😂

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:50 - Aug 13 with 2693 viewsEllDale

If laughter is the best medicine he's chuckling all the way to the bank and to a full recovery.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:04 - Aug 13 with 2596 viewsAncoats_Blue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:17 - Aug 13 by DaleiLama

I think the Rotherham game is the last one before the 23rd deadline anyway? So then it's either a rescue or over.

None of the deadlines appear to be fixed though. There always seems to be wiggle room for extensions.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:05 - Aug 13 with 2589 viewsD_BFC

Christ, it's not Bassini riding into town is it?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:07 - Aug 13 with 2578 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:38 - Aug 13 by jacko_dale

Full interview goes out tonight at 7.

15 or 20 absolute cretins. Priceless.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024