Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2022015 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:08 - Aug 13 with 5432 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:38 - Aug 13 by jacko_dale

Full interview goes out tonight at 7.

It must be a short interview will disrupt the Bolton pre match chatter ...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:23 - Aug 13 with 5308 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:17 - Aug 13 by DaleiLama

I think the Rotherham game is the last one before the 23rd deadline anyway? So then it's either a rescue or over.

Not to mention Sheffield Wednesday (a) which still needs to be played in the League Cup.

Second round draw is tonight; bury in the hat for a plum draw.

Ties to be played w/c 26th August so they will hold up that competition too.

Unless they are kicked out.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:06 - Aug 13 with 5120 viewsJames1980

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11784515/bury-owner-offers

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:12 - Aug 13 with 5083 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:06 - Aug 13 by James1980

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/sports/football/11784515/bury-owner-offers

Any idea when that was timed/posted James? If today then that's the shortest bloody takeover bid in history.

Still curious to know who at BFC posted the statement yesterday. Shows just how far the owner is from the club (literally and figuratively) now, and begs the question how he can legitimately be claiming to be working with the FL to get them the requested information when nobody at the club seems to be on the same page. Things like projected income statements, cash flows etc. require a lot of input from operational and financial bods in the club. Are there any left?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:16 - Aug 13 with 5055 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:12 - Aug 13 by JumeirahDale

Any idea when that was timed/posted James? If today then that's the shortest bloody takeover bid in history.

Still curious to know who at BFC posted the statement yesterday. Shows just how far the owner is from the club (literally and figuratively) now, and begs the question how he can legitimately be claiming to be working with the FL to get them the requested information when nobody at the club seems to be on the same page. Things like projected income statements, cash flows etc. require a lot of input from operational and financial bods in the club. Are there any left?

Link posted 20 mins ago on Beardyboard

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:56 - Aug 13 with 4852 viewsAncoats_Blue

Listening to 5live and an unhappy shaker wants 1000 bury fans protesting on Gigg Lane car park on Saturday. If no one is there to listen what would that achieve?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:04 - Aug 13 with 4809 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:56 - Aug 13 by Ancoats_Blue

Listening to 5live and an unhappy shaker wants 1000 bury fans protesting on Gigg Lane car park on Saturday. If no one is there to listen what would that achieve?

Publicity. Nothing else.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:06 - Aug 13 with 4802 viewsAncoats_Blue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:04 - Aug 13 by SuddenLad

Publicity. Nothing else.

I think anyone that cares knows by now
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:00 - Aug 13 with 4629 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:37 - Aug 13 by TuPac_Shaker

Somebody who has been involved in professional football before? Just a guess - I don't know either way. I'm interested to know, however, if the fit and proper test carries forth or you have to retake? Looking at the farting around Bolton have done (and remember, they're months ahead of us), one would assume there must be some kind of plan/structure in place or it really is a gamble.
There's a twist in this tale yet.

From what I hear Tupac the terms of this "takeover" as set by Steve Dale are as follows:

* Only the club will be sold to a new owner and not the ground and other assets which will be transferred out.
* New owners pay the £1.6m for the CVA agreed
* New owners pay the £1.0m for football creditors for last season
* New owners satisfy the EFL that the financial covenant will be met to fulfil 19/20 season
* New owners agree agree to rent Gigg Lane from a Steve Dale company for the next 5 years.

In the meantime the EFL, assuming bury actually start the season, consider the breaches of being unable to fulfill 4 fixtures so far as a probable penalty of -7 points and a suspended fine.

Should you start the season, that's -19 and certain relegation and Dale has separated football club from football ground.

New owners might be brave but they aren't stupid.

I can't see any twist in the tale only the twisting of the knife by a corporate raider about to take his profit.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:01 - Aug 13 with 4616 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:06 - Aug 13 by James1980

Steve Dale looks really ill and worried sick in that video.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:15 - Aug 13 with 4355 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:00 - Aug 13 by RAFCBLUE

From what I hear Tupac the terms of this "takeover" as set by Steve Dale are as follows:

* Only the club will be sold to a new owner and not the ground and other assets which will be transferred out.
* New owners satisfy the EFL that the financial covenant will be met to fulfil 19/20 season
* New owners agree agree to rent Gigg Lane from a Steve Dale company for the next 5 years.

In the meantime the EFL, assuming bury actually start the season, consider the breaches of being unable to fulfill 4 fixtures so far as a probable penalty of -7 points and a suspended fine.

Should you start the season, that's -19 and certain relegation and Dale has separated football club from football ground.

I can't see any twist in the tale only the twisting of the knife by a corporate raider about to take his profit.

Any investor with that sort of money could buy an established L2/NL team with an actual playing squad in place and a manager that hasn't been plucked from the Dog & Duck B team.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:25 - Aug 13 with 4132 viewskiwidale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:00 - Aug 13 by RAFCBLUE

If that is true it would it confirm that it is in Steve Dale's best interest to see Bury go under and that has been the plan all along. The only asset is in the land which is the only asset Bury football club own the club itself is a complete liability. However isn't the ground heavily mortgaged to merdico and associated loan sharks? You can tell Im not an accountant but I can see fraud.

This is not the time for bickering.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:33 - Aug 13 with 4090 viewsdingdangblue

He did an interview on Manc Radio tonight. A lot of what he said sounded like bullshit to me. Claimed he'd saved bury fc, said whoever bought bury fc would have to fund the CVA and satisfy the EFL - £3.2 million was mentioned. Said the buyer would have to prove this to him - yet he cant prove likewise for the EFL? The interviewer gave him an easy ride really because it didn't sound like he was being truthful.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 0:40]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:37 - Aug 13 with 4058 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:33 - Aug 13 by dingdangblue

He did an interview on Manc Radio tonight. A lot of what he said sounded like bullshit to me. Claimed he'd saved bury fc, said whoever bought bury fc would have to fund the CVA and satisfy the EFL - £3.2 million was mentioned. Said the buyer would have to prove this to him - yet he cant prove likewise for the EFL? The interviewer gave him an easy ride really because it didn't sound like he was being truthful.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 0:40]

He has kind-of saved them. Without grizzly the old girl might have gone pop at the start of the year. He should change the name of Gigg Lane to The Steve Dale appreciation stadium.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 04:50 - Aug 14 with 3859 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:37 - Aug 13 by KenBoon

He has kind-of saved them. Without grizzly the old girl might have gone pop at the start of the year. He should change the name of Gigg Lane to The Steve Dale appreciation stadium.

Nah! Just leave it at Dale Appreciation stadium.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:46 - Aug 14 with 3754 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:25 - Aug 13 by kiwidale

If that is true it would it confirm that it is in Steve Dale's best interest to see Bury go under and that has been the plan all along. The only asset is in the land which is the only asset Bury football club own the club itself is a complete liability. However isn't the ground heavily mortgaged to merdico and associated loan sharks? You can tell Im not an accountant but I can see fraud.

I think it's actually in Steve Dale's best interest to separate the ground asset for bury fc (with secured mortgages) and the football club.

It will be possible for Dale to refinance that existing mortgage at bury with another provider once it is separated from the football club.

To be fair to Dale he hasn't done anything illegal or wrong. He has merely taken the situation he bought for £1 and used the legal processes of CVA to reduce the unsecured debts.

He's now saying he has a valid business plan which the EFL won't accept and so the EFL are restricting his trade.

At the end of this game, Steve Dale will walk off having made a few quid, the EFL will publicly be blamed by him for bury ceasing to exist and the supporters won't have a club.

The alleged fraud involving Mederco was created by Stewart Day the previous owner - who cannot currently be easily located.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:14 - Aug 14 with 3499 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:46 - Aug 14 by RAFCBLUE

I think it's actually in Steve Dale's best interest to separate the ground asset for bury fc (with secured mortgages) and the football club.

It will be possible for Dale to refinance that existing mortgage at bury with another provider once it is separated from the football club.

To be fair to Dale he hasn't done anything illegal or wrong. He has merely taken the situation he bought for £1 and used the legal processes of CVA to reduce the unsecured debts.

He's now saying he has a valid business plan which the EFL won't accept and so the EFL are restricting his trade.

At the end of this game, Steve Dale will walk off having made a few quid, the EFL will publicly be blamed by him for bury ceasing to exist and the supporters won't have a club.

The alleged fraud involving Mederco was created by Stewart Day the previous owner - who cannot currently be easily located.

I know it's a minefield of clauses and conditions, but how does Dale separate the club from the ground, for them to become separate legal entities ? I thought they were legally connected and can't be considered individually.

The more this rumbles on the more complicated it seems to become.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:30 - Aug 14 with 3448 viewsAncoats_Blue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:37 - Aug 13 by KenBoon

This is why I don't understand that all the anger seems to be aimed at SD2. He seems like a bit of a knob but he is being constantly goaded by bury fans so I don't blame him for being hostile.
He negotiated a CVA which has given the club a stay of execution. (OK maybe not him personally but it's been done on his tenure). The massive debts weren't racked up by him. The bury fans need to look further back than the last 6-12months for the cause of the issues they're experiencing. But they know that.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:34 - Aug 14 with 3436 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:14 - Aug 14 by SuddenLad

I know it's a minefield of clauses and conditions, but how does Dale separate the club from the ground, for them to become separate legal entities ? I thought they were legally connected and can't be considered individually.

The more this rumbles on the more complicated it seems to become.

It's actually really easy.

Currently bury fc has a ground and the football operation (the golden share) in the Company bury football club company limited (the) [Company Number 00053268].

There are also two separate legal entities - bury fc heritage limited [Company Number 11733162] and bury fc leisure limited [Company number 11733185].

All three owned and controlled by Steve Dale.

The steps would be:

1. Sell ground from bury football club limited (the) to another company. That could be bury fc heritage limited or bury fc leisure limited.
2. Sell bury football club limited (the) to a third party (new owner).

The current mortgage company could transfer their debt to the new company or a new loan could be taken out to pay off the existing one. That bridging finance is relatively common.

At that point the golden share is all that is left with the new owner, who have to play at a suitable safety accredited ground.

Dale controls all the cards here.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:36 - Aug 14 with 3419 viewsfermin

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:30 - Aug 14 by Ancoats_Blue

This is why I don't understand that all the anger seems to be aimed at SD2. He seems like a bit of a knob but he is being constantly goaded by bury fans so I don't blame him for being hostile.
He negotiated a CVA which has given the club a stay of execution. (OK maybe not him personally but it's been done on his tenure). The massive debts weren't racked up by him. The bury fans need to look further back than the last 6-12months for the cause of the issues they're experiencing. But they know that.

They need to ask themselves honestly what would have bee their reaction to the EFL stepping in to stop Day's 'Enjoy the Ride Wowowow Revolution' as that is where the most recent problems come from. I suspect they would have been giving the EFL worse abuse than they are about a tweeted picture of Ryan Lowe.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:12 - Aug 14 with 3286 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:34 - Aug 14 by RAFCBLUE

It's actually really easy.

Currently bury fc has a ground and the football operation (the golden share) in the Company bury football club company limited (the) [Company Number 00053268].

There are also two separate legal entities - bury fc heritage limited [Company Number 11733162] and bury fc leisure limited [Company number 11733185].

All three owned and controlled by Steve Dale.

The steps would be:

1. Sell ground from bury football club limited (the) to another company. That could be bury fc heritage limited or bury fc leisure limited.
2. Sell bury football club limited (the) to a third party (new owner).

The current mortgage company could transfer their debt to the new company or a new loan could be taken out to pay off the existing one. That bridging finance is relatively common.

At that point the golden share is all that is left with the new owner, who have to play at a suitable safety accredited ground.

Dale controls all the cards here.

Thank you. That makes it clear and understandable. I've read so many different 'he can't do this' or 'he can't do that', I wondered what he could be planning.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:23 - Aug 14 with 3241 viewsAncoats_Blue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:36 - Aug 14 by fermin

They need to ask themselves honestly what would have bee their reaction to the EFL stepping in to stop Day's 'Enjoy the Ride Wowowow Revolution' as that is where the most recent problems come from. I suspect they would have been giving the EFL worse abuse than they are about a tweeted picture of Ryan Lowe.

How dare Ryan Lowe and some of his squad get a new job, get paid and be successful. The EFL should be disbanded immediately.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:36 - Aug 14 with 3199 viewspioneer

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:12 - Aug 14 by SuddenLad

Thank you. That makes it clear and understandable. I've read so many different 'he can't do this' or 'he can't do that', I wondered what he could be planning.

Its a scam many clubs now do that was mastermined by Francis Lee and his business buddies at Man City about 25 years ago. The rest soon followed suit. Theres ann excellent book that describes how it was all planned as a way of getting round FA regulations. Think it might have been one of Conn ‘s books. Wellworth a read.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:45 - Aug 14 with 3038 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:36 - Aug 14 by pioneer

Its a scam many clubs now do that was mastermined by Francis Lee and his business buddies at Man City about 25 years ago. The rest soon followed suit. Theres ann excellent book that describes how it was all planned as a way of getting round FA regulations. Think it might have been one of Conn ‘s books. Wellworth a read.

Can you remember what it's called?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:59 - Aug 14 with 2962 viewskel

That QWERTY bloke is deffo my new favourite bury poster. I know I said I wouldn’t take the piss but he’s broken me.

I had to tell my 5 year old at the weekend to stop telling tales and I’ve just had flashbacks. What a fookin oddball.
[Post edited 14 Aug 2019 11:59]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024