Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2028114 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:12 - Aug 22 with 4586 viewsdeeplishblue

How long has this been going on?
How long has this been going on?
Well, if friends with their fancy persuasion
Don't admit that it's part of a scheme
Then I can't help but have my suspicions
'Cause I ain't quite as dumb as I seem
And you said you was never intending
To break up our scene in this way
But there ain't any use in pretending
It could happen to you any day

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:17 - Aug 22 with 4540 viewsblackdogblue

Here’s a thought...

We live on a world of dogooders & legal stuff..

You can appeal against anything nowadays, anyone know if come 5pm & it’s bye bye, do they have a right of appeal??

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:28 - Aug 22 with 4468 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:45 - Aug 22 by scarrow

They'll be saved. Deadline will be extended and another dodgy owner will appear. EFL will lose their bottle

I think so.

They will be sold at the final hour!

They will wriggle there way out somehow they Always do....

They will however have plenty of years ahead of struggle and almost certainly be playing lg2 at best but more likely non league a bit like Stockport.
tomorrow can't come quick enough (n/t) on 16:29 - Aug 22 with 4459 viewsDaley_Lama

If Stewart Day comes out of any last minute sale with money it will be a travesty
If Steve Dale comes out of any last minute sale with money it will be a travesty too
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 16:34]

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:33 - Aug 22 with 4422 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:52 - Aug 22 by rochdaleriddler

If, as the Times says today, the Mederco debt is also a debt due to Dale, as an associate of his has bought it, he is actually ‘owed’ about £11 million. What a shark the man is

I would guess though the chain will be the same as in usual liquidations, preferential creditors paid first (efl, football debts) followed by secured creditors and then unsecured creditors get to pick over what is left, if anything.

I am not 100% sure how this works regarding the cva but I would assume liquidation would supersede the cva, and as such all assets would be flogged off and the funds divided according to the debts owed.

What is interesting is if the merdeco debt, that dales daughters boyfriend apparently bought for nothing is a preferential debt, and if Dale is a preferential shareholder. If this is the case, my understanding is after all football creditors are paid in full, the remainder of funds will be divided between the preferential creditors, and non preferential creditors are likely to get nothing, or very little.

Eg bURY sell ground and all assets for 7 million in liquidation.
Football creditors get paid the 2 million in full.
The remaining 5 million is divided between secured creditors on a proportional basis.

Obviously the figures above are not accurate as nobody knows except Dale, but if RCR are preferential at 7 million, bridgy is 3.6 million and Dale is 3 million or so as preferential, then they are likely to get 45p in the pound based on the figures above, after costs, so Dale and Dales daughters company could see 4 million or so.

Lot of ifs and buts here, and I am no corporate lawyer, and probably have some things incorrect, but this is the nearest thing I can see for Dales actions, all of which seem legal, although I am certain Day is still involved somewhere in this mess!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:43 - Aug 22 with 4352 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:17 - Aug 22 by blackdogblue

Here’s a thought...

We live on a world of dogooders & legal stuff..

You can appeal against anything nowadays, anyone know if come 5pm & it’s bye bye, do they have a right of appeal??

Midnight tomorrow not 5PM. Another 7 hours to wait
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:51 - Aug 22 with 4305 viewsJumeirahDale

Andy Burnham has now weighed in and asked for a "one-off extension.

Does someone want to explain to him what "one-off" means? More extensions than a fooking hair salon this lot...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:53 - Aug 22 with 4295 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:43 - Aug 22 by Sandyman

Midnight tomorrow not 5PM. Another 7 hours to wait

Haven't they resurrected that argument yet about whether midnight is AM or PM?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:55 - Aug 22 with 4289 viewsEllDale

Why do all these politicians try and gain publicity from this?
It's not exactly nailing your colours to a votewinning bandwagon is it?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:07 - Aug 22 with 4202 viewsheywooddale

Oh FFS not another week, Just take the club out back already and tell Bury fans the loud bang was thunder and the club gone off to live on a farm. Will this never end?

[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 17:07]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:11 - Aug 22 with 4168 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:07 - Aug 22 by heywooddale

Oh FFS not another week, Just take the club out back already and tell Bury fans the loud bang was thunder and the club gone off to live on a farm. Will this never end?

God forbid anyone ignoring the practicalities eh?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:26 - Aug 22 with 4101 viewsheywooddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:11 - Aug 22 by JumeirahDale

God forbid anyone ignoring the practicalities eh?

True, we shouldn't forget practicalities. And practically if they do get the 48 hour extension and they push the start of the 48 hours to Tuesday.......48 hours would be close of play Wednesday, not Thursday and definitely not Friday.

So from a practicality point of view James Frith doesn't understand how time works!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:30 - Aug 22 with 4078 viewsdalefertcup2

No hang on if its working days/hours then given its say 8 hour working days starting 9am on Tuesday that's 6 working days/hours from Tuesday takes us until 9 am on Wednesday September 4th. Seems reasonable to me.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:31 - Aug 22 with 4060 viewsMolly

He doesn't seem to understand bank holidays either. "the weekend is a bank holiday". How does that work then? I thought Monday was.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:38 - Aug 22 with 3996 viewsaleanddale

Even the bury MP cant add up.

FFS 48 hour extension and next Friday mentioned in the same sentence.

Not good with numbers in bury are they!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:44 - Aug 22 with 3959 viewsfinberty

"Don’t let’s ignore the practicalities here".

What - such as paying all your taxes to the Exchequer in full and on time?

Poor that, from an MP.

FWIW I think there's a real chance of a game of brinksmanship ending up with an 11th hour reprieve.

That's the first prediction.

The second is that all the fear of liquidation or expulsion (and its causes) will quickly be forgotten by the gigglers, but they will not forget the eager anticipation of it from some on here.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2019 18:06]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:09 - Aug 22 with 3844 viewsJumeirahDale

Odds on a 48 hour extension being granted and then SD2's "illness" suddenly flaring up, rendering him bedridden for the duration?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:11 - Aug 22 with 3836 views442Dale

If things take a positive turn as their MP is now indicating, I’m having 3 minutes in the ‘How long before one of them claims any further points deductions are unfair’ sweepstake.

And 3.5 minutes in the ‘How long before someone says that the new owners couldn’t do anything about what’s happened before and this is partly down to the EFL anyway so we should get those 12 points back now’ sweepstake.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:12 - Aug 22 with 3818 viewsDaley_Lama

Initial reports that a deal to sell has been done on the Beardy board.

No details of course yet

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:37 - Aug 22 with 3637 viewsfermin

And how long before they start complaining the new owner isn't showing any ambition with the size of the playing budget?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:44 - Aug 22 with 3585 viewsJumeirahDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:12 - Aug 22 by Daley_Lama

Initial reports that a deal to sell has been done on the Beardy board.

No details of course yet

Confirmed by Steve Dale (or someone on his phone number) that it is "with the EFL". Assuming it will have to be more than a number on the back of a fag packet for the EFL to give anything, but it certainly feels like we've got another few days of #enjoyingtheride
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:55 - Aug 22 with 3505 viewselectricblue

Just been on NWT that Richard Askam was talking to a guy who studies financies and on the list of creditors that a company owed over £7m was only formed last month..

Now something aint right ....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:12 - Aug 22 with 3391 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:38 - Aug 22 by aleanddale

Even the bury MP cant add up.

FFS 48 hour extension and next Friday mentioned in the same sentence.

Not good with numbers in bury are they!

Doesn't he mean that because it's a Bank Holiday weekend, Saturday, Sunday and Monday don't count, meaning Tuesday & Wednesday are the 48 hours?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:19 - Aug 22 with 3349 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:44 - Aug 22 by JumeirahDale

Confirmed by Steve Dale (or someone on his phone number) that it is "with the EFL". Assuming it will have to be more than a number on the back of a fag packet for the EFL to give anything, but it certainly feels like we've got another few days of #enjoyingtheride

For those who cannot get past the big white & blue wall

[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 11:00]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:19 - Aug 22 with 3344 viewsNathaniel82

Nah, it’s the Judean people’s front...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024