Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1998404 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:42 - Aug 23 with 3758 viewsdale18

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:45 - Aug 23 with 3730 viewsIOMDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:42 - Aug 23 by dale18

... and yet they wonder why sympathy is lacking in some quarters.

They're apparently one of the topics of discussion on Jeremy Vine's show at lunch, which is a collection of uninformed fools at the best of times.

UTDNFS

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:48 - Aug 23 with 3689 viewskiwidale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:29 - Aug 23 by heywooddale

Could be that or they only been in the Football League for 125 years, they join the football league in 1894 according to their Wiki. Either way what the M.E.N said is wrong.

by that logic would it mean that we have to wait until 2023 to celebrate our centenary or are we safe to say we were 100 years old in 2007? or do we wait till 2023 if we only count from when we joined the league in 1923 or 2032 if we discount war years ... who started this.

This is not the time for bickering.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:49 - Aug 23 with 3671 viewsdingdangblue

What Dale said to Jim White on Talksport...

"Fans, anyone out there who will pledge money come to us,” he told presenter Jim White.

“If they come to us and say we’ll put £100 in, £1,000 in, if the big players put in £100,000, £500,000, whatever it is, we want it pledged to the company.

“We need a pledge of £2.7m plus to save Bury.

“If the company, Bury Football Club, needs the money and needs to use it, they’ll put up shares and pay 2.5% interest on that money.

“We don’t need it, let me say that, unless the EFL pull another stroke.

“So what we’re looking to do now is go out there and say to local businesses — we’ve got massive firms in our areas, we’ve got the Boohoo boys, Together Finance, the old card guy Ron Wood, we’re got loads of people within Bury who will maybe look at it and think, ‘well it’s short change out of my pocket, I’ll pledge some money’.

“If we take any money off someone we’ll pay interest on it and we will secure it on shares in the club.

“Let me make this clear, we’re not looking for charity here, because we don’t need it. But the EFL want it.

“The EFL have made this ridiculous claim that we need this money, but we’re saying we don’t!”

The EFL issued a statement early on Friday morning making it clear they would strive to find a solution, but once again warned of the possible consequences come midnight.

“The EFL will continue to provide all support available to the current ownership of Bury FC in order to find a resolution to the ongoing issues ahead of the Notice of Withdrawal deadline, which is 11.59 PM on Friday 23 August,” it read.

“The EFL Board recognises the anger and frustration felt by all at the prospect of losing a club with such history and heritage. However, the Board will continue to worktirelessly to achieve a solution, whether by the current ownership providing the required outstanding financial information, or by a change of control being completed with new owners meeting the EFL’s requirements.

“If a solution is not found ahead of the deadline, the club must transfer its share back to the League. If it doesn’t, the EFL Board can authorise the necessary share transfer on behalf of Bury FC which shall be legally binding on all parties

“Ultimately, either course of action will mean the club is no longer a member of the EFL.”

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:53 - Aug 23 with 3632 viewsSalegraham

Can anyone post this on the buckets and Blackpool's forum
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:13 - Aug 23 with 3501 viewskiwidale

That genuinely has made me laugh it honestly has. Im stunned just when you think they cant get any dumber they unfurl a banner like that PMSL.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:23 - Aug 23 with 3421 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:49 - Aug 23 by dingdangblue

What Dale said to Jim White on Talksport...

"Fans, anyone out there who will pledge money come to us,” he told presenter Jim White.

“If they come to us and say we’ll put £100 in, £1,000 in, if the big players put in £100,000, £500,000, whatever it is, we want it pledged to the company.

“We need a pledge of £2.7m plus to save Bury.

“If the company, Bury Football Club, needs the money and needs to use it, they’ll put up shares and pay 2.5% interest on that money.

“We don’t need it, let me say that, unless the EFL pull another stroke.

“So what we’re looking to do now is go out there and say to local businesses — we’ve got massive firms in our areas, we’ve got the Boohoo boys, Together Finance, the old card guy Ron Wood, we’re got loads of people within Bury who will maybe look at it and think, ‘well it’s short change out of my pocket, I’ll pledge some money’.

“If we take any money off someone we’ll pay interest on it and we will secure it on shares in the club.

“Let me make this clear, we’re not looking for charity here, because we don’t need it. But the EFL want it.

“The EFL have made this ridiculous claim that we need this money, but we’re saying we don’t!”

The EFL issued a statement early on Friday morning making it clear they would strive to find a solution, but once again warned of the possible consequences come midnight.

“The EFL will continue to provide all support available to the current ownership of Bury FC in order to find a resolution to the ongoing issues ahead of the Notice of Withdrawal deadline, which is 11.59 PM on Friday 23 August,” it read.

“The EFL Board recognises the anger and frustration felt by all at the prospect of losing a club with such history and heritage. However, the Board will continue to worktirelessly to achieve a solution, whether by the current ownership providing the required outstanding financial information, or by a change of control being completed with new owners meeting the EFL’s requirements.

“If a solution is not found ahead of the deadline, the club must transfer its share back to the League. If it doesn’t, the EFL Board can authorise the necessary share transfer on behalf of Bury FC which shall be legally binding on all parties

“Ultimately, either course of action will mean the club is no longer a member of the EFL.”

Here's the original with some of the swearing bleeped out

https://talksport.com/football/efl/591362/bury-owner-steve-dale-fans-pledge-efl-

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:26 - Aug 23 with 3400 viewsD_Alien

Here's the answer to the bury "how long is my history" mystery

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49446745

According to Neville, it's "hundreds of years"

Yes folks, that's the sort of shite hyperbole that will have had the lionesses feeling great about themselves when he deemed their exit in the WC semis a "failure"

Footballers, eh? Or perhaps, the 'wisdom' of Football People...

[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 12:28]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:27 - Aug 23 with 3386 viewselectricblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:34 - Aug 23 by DaleiLama

Which one is the chorus - I can't work it out? And the tune?

The tune is!
Dads Army theme..

Who do you think you are kidding Steve Dale.
Now that the EFL have you on the run?
The EFL are the boys who will stop your league games.
The EFL are the boys who will make you non league.
'Cause who do you think you are kidding Steve Dale,
If you think the EFL dones?
Mr Stewie Day goes off all leaves you with a right one,
But he wont be home each evening as he as already done one.
So who do you think you are kidding Steve Dale,
If you think the old club isnt done?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 12:43]

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:34 - Aug 23 with 3326 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:26 - Aug 23 by D_Alien

Yes folks, that's the sort of shite hyperbole that will have had the lionesses feeling great about themselves when he deemed their exit in the WC semis a "failure"

No mention of the hundreds of creditors on the CVA? No, no mention of them anywhere on the news feeds today.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:36 - Aug 23 with 3313 viewssoulboy

The blokes definitely lost his marbles. 2.7 in less than 24hrs? Yeh, right that's not a problem.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:37 - Aug 23 with 3307 viewsAlexF

I love the term short change. Anyone idiot enough to pledge money to this is deffo going to get short changed. I still dont think EFL will have the guts today.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:48 - Aug 23 with 3212 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:26 - Aug 23 by D_Alien

Hundreds of years. Ye Olde Bury football club

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:54 - Aug 23 with 3171 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:36 - Aug 23 by soulboy

The blokes definitely lost his marbles. 2.7 in less than 24hrs? Yeh, right that's not a problem.

Didn't they have a 'Go fund Me' page (or similar) begging for a million quid ? I think they got about £5k in a fortnight.

What kind of pipe dream is this ? Utter madness from a guy who wants nothing but to see BFC extinct.

Extending deadlines based on the sighting of a Unicorn or other such fairy stories is embarrassing. It shouldn't happen and the EFL have a job to do and a duty to 71 other members to show that they are fit for purpose.

Get on with it.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:57 - Aug 23 with 3146 viewsEllDale

Phil Neville says that his mum is devastated and couldn't work for the current owner.
I do feel for her because her heart is in the club but she managed to work for the previous chairman who was a crook and a charlatan.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:01 - Aug 23 with 3097 views1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:57 - Aug 23 by EllDale

Phil Neville says that his mum is devastated and couldn't work for the current owner.
I do feel for her because her heart is in the club but she managed to work for the previous chairman who was a crook and a charlatan.

How could she possibly have been unaware of what was going on?

It was glaringly obvious to us from afar, yet she was in the thick of it apparently oblivious to all the ridiculous goings on?

Hmm.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:05 - Aug 23 with 3055 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:01 - Aug 23 by 1907

How could she possibly have been unaware of what was going on?

It was glaringly obvious to us from afar, yet she was in the thick of it apparently oblivious to all the ridiculous goings on?

Hmm.

I've often wondered that. The thing is there's lots of good people who has this happen on their watch so he must have been really good up close at spinning stories. When this is all over (either they vanish or survive) I hope there is a book detailing everything SD1 did because it will be crazy.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:08 - Aug 23 with 3027 viewskiwidale

one thing for sure in all this is that the milkey bar kid has played a blinder credit where its due all the talk is about Dale while he is on the piss some where with Lord Lucan.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:28 - Aug 23 with 2922 viewsParkinsGimp

You are talking b"llox Phil, your Mum knew full well what was going on. We did over here .
Fancy investing in a s""t storm LOL
This is hilarious , Enjoy the Ride
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:35 - Aug 23 with 2853 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:57 - Aug 23 by EllDale

I'm guessing that she must have been a signatory to many of the legal documents that passed through the club, as secretary. She would therefore be aware of, and privy to, many aspects of what was going on and the financial state of affairs.

Whatever else, she has been a loyal servant to BFC for many years and this must be a terrible blow on a personal level for hear and the Neville family.

That said, it was the late Neville Neville who introduced the Milky Bar kid to the club and Jill Neville knew/knows far more about the situation than anyone else, except the two latest owners. Bit late in the day to be shouting 'foul'.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:41 - Aug 23 with 2793 viewskiwidale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:05 - Aug 23 by KenBoon

I've often wondered that. The thing is there's lots of good people who has this happen on their watch so he must have been really good up close at spinning stories. When this is all over (either they vanish or survive) I hope there is a book detailing everything SD1 did because it will be crazy.

The rough draft for the book is in this thread all the work has been done it just needs rkershaw to write the film score.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:42 - Aug 23 with 2792 viewsEllDale

Her boys could have introduced the likes of Lim to that club at any time plus investing themselves and chose not to.
That speaks volumes.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:50 - Aug 23 with 2740 viewsParkinsGimp

Wow wow wow just look at this quote from over on the Korean website

"Just sell up or face the music that karma brings, I would call you a turd but that’s too good for you...."

FACE THE MUSIC THAT KARMA BRINGS ......yep thats what you bury lot should do. You lapped it up long enough , now is the time to take tour punishment

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:54 - Aug 23 with 2712 viewsIOMDale

Jeremy Vine to one Bury fan:

'I suppose that tattoo (he had a Bury tattoo) could become a souvenir?'

UTDNFS

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:08 - Aug 23 with 2628 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:54 - Aug 23 by IOMDale

Jeremy Vine to one Bury fan:

'I suppose that tattoo (he had a Bury tattoo) could become a souvenir?'

JV - “Where did you have your tattoo done?”

bury halfwit - “My leg”

JV - “No, I meant was it a local business?”