Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997300 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:28 - Aug 23 with 3468 viewssmaclad1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:20 - Aug 23 by SuddenLad

Point 4. They've already said the deadline will not be extended. Now what ??

In fact, where have these muppets been for the last months and years ? Another futile ploy to muddy the waters. Just get on with it EFL..
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 19:23]

Will the EFL show some backbone and stick to the deadline, or will blink and back down?

Give 'em a week to sort it, will become two weeks, will drag on - and on - and on. Which, to be honest, is what's happening to Bolton - there's no sign of their takeover happening, their poor little lads can't play more than two games a week. Let both of them drag this out and I can see a League One season extension coming up, play-offs all condensed into a week - Saturday, Tuesday and straight off to Wembley at the weekend.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:36 - Aug 23 with 3358 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:20 - Aug 23 by SuddenLad

Point 4. They've already said the deadline will not be extended. Now what ??

In fact, where have these muppets been for the last months and years ? Another futile ploy to muddy the waters. Just get on with it EFL..
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 19:23]

DJ initially said she'd extend 24/48 hours if a good reason came along. It hadn't as of 5pm. Up to her to decide if this "new" white knight is a good enough reason I suppose. After all the smoke and mirrors that have preceded it from everyone involved, no one could be blamed for being sceptical though SL!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:36 - Aug 23 with 3356 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:28 - Aug 23 by smaclad1

Will the EFL show some backbone and stick to the deadline, or will blink and back down?

Give 'em a week to sort it, will become two weeks, will drag on - and on - and on. Which, to be honest, is what's happening to Bolton - there's no sign of their takeover happening, their poor little lads can't play more than two games a week. Let both of them drag this out and I can see a League One season extension coming up, play-offs all condensed into a week - Saturday, Tuesday and straight off to Wembley at the weekend.

Bolton's refusal to play will remind the EFL that even with a chance offered tonight with an extension, bury may not finish the season.

Dale's comments on Talksport were rude and highly critical of the EFL - who suspended the first game in August a long time ago.

There is brinkmanship but also facts.

The EFL had their 5pm statement ready; I suspect they have the one noting expulsion drafted too.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:37 - Aug 23 with 3345 viewssmaclad1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:27 - Aug 23 by blackdogblue

Even these are going in a bucket, is there no shame 😀😀

Tick Tock ⏱

RIP BFC

Elsewhere on Gordon's twitter he retweets an appeal for signatures for FIFA to suspend England from international competitions.

https://sportlicitors.com/sports-law-for-beginners-2-fifas-rule-on-non-intervent
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:44 - Aug 23 with 3274 views442Dale

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tom-pope-port-vale-

Oh and they were paying you minimum wage, eh Tom?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:47 - Aug 23 with 3249 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:37 - Aug 23 by smaclad1

Elsewhere on Gordon's twitter he retweets an appeal for signatures for FIFA to suspend England from international competitions.

https://sportlicitors.com/sports-law-for-beginners-2-fifas-rule-on-non-intervent

That is just sick. Kick the innocent England international team out of international competition because a set of greedy football fans at a no mark club can't pay their way?
They really are the lowest of the low.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:51 - Aug 23 with 3212 viewselectricblue

The EFL have to be very careful now with regards to allowing extra time as it will set a precedent should that other clubs find themselves in the same suituation as Bury FC.
Rules are there for a reason and must be adhered to.....

SD2 as said many times that a possible buyer for the is looking closer the Judge gives him a 2wks extention after extention after extention.
As SD2 blatanly lied if so as he commited perjury.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:05 - Aug 23 with 3082 viewsShun

Apparently Steve Dale has told people he’ll be the last chairman Bury ever have.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:06 - Aug 23 with 3055 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:05 - Aug 23 by Shun

Apparently Steve Dale has told people he’ll be the last chairman Bury ever have.

Yes you've got to say Chairperson now.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:23 - Aug 23 with 2868 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:06 - Aug 23 by dingdangblue

Yes you've got to say Chairperson now.

Will not sleep tonight, just thinking of Santa coming during the night, down the chimney & leaving a really nice present.

A replica of the coffin that says RIP BFC 😀👍

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:25 - Aug 23 with 2850 views442Dale

Frith now making positive comments about Dale getting the CVA done is taking this into the realm of farce now.
https://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/17856268.bury-fc-crisis-live-updates-d-day-sha

Note his calls for an investigation in this article.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/23/bury-company-debt-cva-steve-dal

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:30 - Aug 23 with 2774 viewsDale23years

The last 2 pages on the 'it's over' thread are brilliant. That Jon guy is on a power trip

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:31 - Aug 23 with 2754 viewsShun

Did somebody once say that R11BFC is a decent fellow? He seems like the biggest, most petulant baby on there!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:32 - Aug 23 with 2743 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:25 - Aug 23 by 442Dale

Frith now making positive comments about Dale getting the CVA done is taking this into the realm of farce now.
https://www.burytimes.co.uk/sport/17856268.bury-fc-crisis-live-updates-d-day-sha

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/23/bury-company-debt-cva-steve-dal

All Frith is doing is petitioning for votes for a future General Election with "I saved bury fc" or "I tried my best for bury fc"

Then again, he votes to stay in the EU:

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/25622/james_frith/bury_north

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:33 - Aug 23 with 2728 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:25 - Aug 23 by 442Dale

RCR are seeking £1.75m for a £7m debt it bought 2 days after forming 2 days previously for £70,000.

RCR linked with the Dale family through the sole director.

Think Dale will sell "for a consideration" tonight?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 20:33]

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:36 - Aug 23 with 2680 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:33 - Aug 23 by judd

RCR are seeking £1.75m for a £7m debt it bought 2 days after forming 2 days previously for £70,000.

No.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:37 - Aug 23 with 2664 viewselectricblue

Sounds like a job for the serious fraud squad to look into..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:39 - Aug 23 with 2620 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:31 - Aug 23 by Shun

Did somebody once say that R11BFC is a decent fellow? He seems like the biggest, most petulant baby on there!

I think nerves are a little frazzled over there Shun. Imagine if it were RAFC - that's what I keep doing. Tupac-Shaker sends his best to all Daleys who have supported him. He's also frazzled and wound up in it all.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:40 - Aug 23 with 2612 views442Dale

What with calls for following forum rules and people desperately trying to say what they’ve done on Sky/bbc/with a coffin and a drainpipe, it’s hard to get away from realising how all this was allowed to get to this stage.

It is never about me or I, it is about us.

Don’t forget that.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:41 - Aug 23 with 2595 viewsClivert

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:31 - Aug 23 by Shun

You mean Mr 'This has to go viral!'?

He's now getting shouted down on there as people are getting are fed up with him for reporting posts and demanding bans.

Whichever way this goes later Steve Dale has made the summer of 2019 a bloody memorable one!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:42 - Aug 23 with 2573 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:36 - Aug 23 by RAFCBLUE

No.

My thoughts too.

I still expect a lifeline out of leftfield though.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 20:43]

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:43 - Aug 23 with 2566 viewsScunnydale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:39 - Aug 23 by DaleiLama

I think nerves are a little frazzled over there Shun. Imagine if it were RAFC - that's what I keep doing. Tupac-Shaker sends his best to all Daleys who have supported him. He's also frazzled and wound up in it all.

These past few days have been a real rollercoaster, even looking on from afar. I don't envy the position they find themselves in.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:45 - Aug 23 with 2516 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Mentioned this a few days ago Judd. That’s the gold at the end of the rainbow!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:45 - Aug 23 with 2514 viewsMolly

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:42 - Aug 23 by judd

My thoughts too.

I still expect a lifeline out of leftfield though.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 20:43]

Possibly, but does Steve Dale actually want a lifeline?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 20:47]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:48 - Aug 23 with 2462 viewsDorislove

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:45 - Aug 23 by Molly

Possibly, but does Steve Dale actually want a lifeline?
[Post edited 23 Aug 2019 20:47]

Not according to bucket live news and an Italian bidder.

The names keep coming

We also understand that having gone public about his interest earlier in the week Joe Sealey looks to be one of those in the mix as the clock ticks down.

Former Nottingham Forest owner Fawaz Al-Hasawi also showing an interest. He was recently linked to the Bolton Whites Hotel, in administration and attached to the University of Bolton Stadium.

8:29pm
Bidder identified

Italian bidder looks to be Joseph Cala. Involved in disastrous season at Gateshead last year and tried to get involved at Morecambe and Portsmouth during their financial problems.

He's just told Sky Sports News that Dale "won't sell the club and wants it to be expelled".
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024