Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997012 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:38 - Aug 24 with 5061 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:17 - Aug 24 by 442Dale

There was no reason for the EFL to extend the deadline. They did. Everyone knew the complexity of the situation.

They’d done it remember. They were celebrating. Now we hear tales about legal teams not being available, sorry, you’d done it.

And now some choose to blame the EFL for this deadline.

They know.

The EFL can say on Tuesday at 5pm that they did all they could.

Steve Dale can say on Tuesday at 5pm that he did all he could.

72 hours and counting.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:41 - Aug 24 with 5037 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:36 - Aug 24 by flyerdale

Meanwhile over on their forum

"You might want to have a look on your own site at the 200+ page thread you bunch of inbred vvankers are still spunking all over. To come on here and say this thread is childish shows you up to what you actually are.....a complete and utter moronic vvanker"

Classless reply to a Dale fan posting on there by heysidays. Still no decorum even in the worst circumstances. Hope the deal is kyboshed now.

And these people expect sympathy and support from fans of other clubs?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:06 - Aug 24 with 4928 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:17 - Aug 24 by 442Dale

There was no reason for the EFL to extend the deadline. They did. Everyone knew the complexity of the situation.

They’d done it remember. They were celebrating. Now we hear tales about legal teams not being available, sorry, you’d done it.

And now some choose to blame the EFL for this deadline.

They know.

A "disgusting organisation", apparently.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:14 - Aug 24 with 4894 viewsDale23years

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:41 - Aug 24 by TVOS1907

And these people expect sympathy and support from fans of other clubs?

6 hours ago, heysidays01 said:

Rochdale definitely 

By & large the response from a significant minority of Rochdale fans has been extremely disappointing.  It's certainly as if they're not interested in looking at all the reasons why we're in dire straits.  I will neverunderstand it & won't waste time even trying to.

REALLY

Maybe if they listened to us in 2013/14/15/16/17/18 they wouldn't be where they are now instead of enjoying the ride.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:25 - Aug 24 with 4855 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/volunteers-needed/

All 11,640 seats need cleaning for next week's game with Doncaster.

Can you help? If so, please report to the ground — armed with buckets....

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:51 - Aug 24 with 4773 viewsArthurDaley

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:02 - Aug 24 by electricblue

Bury FC Crisis: EFL board statement after long meeting, deadline extended to no later than 5pm Tuesday for sale by Steve Dale to Rory Campbell & Henry Newman to be concluded, or the club will indeed be expelled.

Farce the EFL have no back bone..

Rory Campbell is the son of one time labour man Alistair Campbell.

Wonder if James Frith has contributed to bURYS survival fund. Suppose we will have to wait for someone to go through his MP expense claims.

A large VAT Dave

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:14 - Aug 24 with 4692 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:25 - Aug 24 by RAFCBLUE

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2019/august/volunteers-needed/

All 11,640 seats need cleaning for next week's game with Doncaster.

Can you help? If so, please report to the ground — armed with buckets....

Someone is tweaking the nipples of the footballing Gods, methinks.

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:48 - Aug 24 with 4563 viewsjonahwhereru

So do I have the correct understanding here.

If the deal completes on Tuesday Bury have to fulfil every fixture or their out of the league?

So they will then need to sign circa 6 players before kick off on Saturday to field a team, and a bit of a bench and if not they loose their league status any way. Surely I must have that wrong. I may also have over estimated the number of players the club have now.

Can’t see how they could be ready for Saturday unless some clubs, possibly Burnley, loan them a few out of sympathy.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:51 - Aug 24 with 4543 viewsdiver

Lots of free transfer players available plus Ole has offered United youngsters on loan
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:55 - Aug 24 with 4510 viewsblackdogblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:48 - Aug 24 by jonahwhereru

So do I have the correct understanding here.

If the deal completes on Tuesday Bury have to fulfil every fixture or their out of the league?

So they will then need to sign circa 6 players before kick off on Saturday to field a team, and a bit of a bench and if not they loose their league status any way. Surely I must have that wrong. I may also have over estimated the number of players the club have now.

Can’t see how they could be ready for Saturday unless some clubs, possibly Burnley, loan them a few out of sympathy.

Never mind a team, no kit, no sponsor, no turnstile staff,stewards, food, kiosk staff, ticket office staff.. etc etc etc in 4 days??

Plus dishwashers etc that were repossessed

Fooking no chance .....

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:59 - Aug 24 with 4494 viewsrochdaleriddler

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:55 - Aug 24 by blackdogblue

Never mind a team, no kit, no sponsor, no turnstile staff,stewards, food, kiosk staff, ticket office staff.. etc etc etc in 4 days??

Plus dishwashers etc that were repossessed

Fooking no chance .....

I’ve just emailed the EFL, to ask they consider the other 22 teams in league one, and just fook bury and Bolton off , as they are both taking the piss

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:10 - Aug 24 with 4441 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:14 - Aug 24 by Dale23years

6 hours ago, heysidays01 said:

Rochdale definitely 

By & large the response from a significant minority of Rochdale fans has been extremely disappointing.  It's certainly as if they're not interested in looking at all the reasons why we're in dire straits.  I will neverunderstand it & won't waste time even trying to.

REALLY

Maybe if they listened to us in 2013/14/15/16/17/18 they wouldn't be where they are now instead of enjoying the ride.

Can one have a significant minority? Sounds like an oxymoron to me.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:33 - Aug 24 with 4333 viewspnc4eva1

My post on the Besrdy Board

As R11BFC stated, I've been open and honest about being a proud Dale fan. I've also said Day was your main wrong doer. However, Dale is not the type of chair I would wish on any club. He reminds me of the former chairmen of Doncaster, Brighton, Rotherham and Blackpool (the list could go on).

The reason why I smell a big stinking bear shaped rat is that he said about the sale just before the deadline. Day is/was a property developer. Dale is an asset stripper. Day runs up the debt against another company (Merderco). Day sells club for a quid to Dale. Day goes bust. Dale puts Bury into CVA (understandable with the debts). Dale's daughter's boyfriend buys Merderco debts (Gigg Lane mortgage). Bury about to be kicked out of league, buyer appears at the last minute (never discussed with the EFL) beforehand.

If the EFL agrees to you staying in the league who will effectively own your ground CN Sporting Risk or Merderco's debt owner. In which case Steve Dale will be able to charge whatever rent he wants. This model has been used by several dodgy chairmen before.

For some reason I've already been told that there may have been conversations with the EFL (see end of second paragraph)

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:03 - Aug 24 with 4216 viewschalky_ncfc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:51 - Aug 24 by diver

Lots of free transfer players available plus Ole has offered United youngsters on loan

Notts got taken over on a Friday just before their appearance in court for money owed to hmrc,the following Tuesday the money was paid and the player embargo lifted and we had six players in by the Thursday which was two days before the season started so there are players out there that are available at short notice

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:05 - Aug 24 with 4207 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:03 - Aug 24 by chalky_ncfc

Notts got taken over on a Friday just before their appearance in court for money owed to hmrc,the following Tuesday the money was paid and the player embargo lifted and we had six players in by the Thursday which was two days before the season started so there are players out there that are available at short notice

I guess you had a secretary who knew the procedures with regards paperwork and procedures though?

Bury have got Tom the cabin boy and, erm, a drainpipe

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:46 - Aug 24 with 4096 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:05 - Aug 24 by judd

I guess you had a secretary who knew the procedures with regards paperwork and procedures though?

Bury have got Tom the cabin boy and, erm, a drainpipe

They could always stick the casket in goal......

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:51 - Aug 24 with 4060 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:46 - Aug 24 by MoonyDale

They could always stick the casket in goal......

Robshaker tells me it's gone. Possibly with the other trophies seconded by bury heritage co

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:43 - Aug 24 with 3877 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:33 - Aug 24 by pnc4eva1

My post on the Besrdy Board

As R11BFC stated, I've been open and honest about being a proud Dale fan. I've also said Day was your main wrong doer. However, Dale is not the type of chair I would wish on any club. He reminds me of the former chairmen of Doncaster, Brighton, Rotherham and Blackpool (the list could go on).

The reason why I smell a big stinking bear shaped rat is that he said about the sale just before the deadline. Day is/was a property developer. Dale is an asset stripper. Day runs up the debt against another company (Merderco). Day sells club for a quid to Dale. Day goes bust. Dale puts Bury into CVA (understandable with the debts). Dale's daughter's boyfriend buys Merderco debts (Gigg Lane mortgage). Bury about to be kicked out of league, buyer appears at the last minute (never discussed with the EFL) beforehand.

If the EFL agrees to you staying in the league who will effectively own your ground CN Sporting Risk or Merderco's debt owner. In which case Steve Dale will be able to charge whatever rent he wants. This model has been used by several dodgy chairmen before.

For some reason I've already been told that there may have been conversations with the EFL (see end of second paragraph)

I thought the mortgage on Gigg Lane was with Capital Bridging Finance Solutions Limited?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:09 - Aug 24 with 3810 viewsscarrow

This takeover is in the balance I'd say. They have to be bankrolled by someone as on their current business they look a couple of chancers. Pleading for extra time already doesnt look good.

Poll: Final position

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:17 - Aug 25 with 3498 viewsDaley_Lama

Finance needed to take over

£200K to Steve Dale to pay off the £7.1M Merderco debt that his prospective son in lae bought for £20K
£1M to various football creditors to pay off £4M debt @25% in the pound.

That’s it in the immediate.

Finance to keep club going

£3.6M mortgage to CBF
£1.6M funding needed to show EFL they are financially stable

£7.1M
£4M
––––-
£11.1M debt reduced to £1.2M debt via the CVA.

Merderco investors, taxman and football creditors the losers.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:56 - Aug 25 with 3258 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 06:17 - Aug 25 by Daley_Lama

Finance needed to take over

£200K to Steve Dale to pay off the £7.1M Merderco debt that his prospective son in lae bought for £20K
£1M to various football creditors to pay off £4M debt @25% in the pound.

That’s it in the immediate.

Finance to keep club going

£3.6M mortgage to CBF
£1.6M funding needed to show EFL they are financially stable

£7.1M
£4M
––––-
£11.1M debt reduced to £1.2M debt via the CVA.

Merderco investors, taxman and football creditors the losers.

The Football Creditors are secured Lama so unless they’ve agree to write off their debts for the survival of the club new buyers have to find:

£1.0m for secured creditors
£1.0m for the unsecured creditors (£4m @ 25% - excluding Steve Dale)
£1.6m to Fund the season
Steve Dale’s premium on sale (you have £200k I think it will be more like £800k)
Stamp duty and legal fees to do the transaction

All by Tuesday at 5pm.

The guys buying are 29 and 31 and don’t look to have that money so either don’t have it or are fronting someone else’s investment.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:07 - Aug 25 with 3060 viewselectricblue

According to James Frith.....
Good to hear that #EFL Debbie Jevans has told #Sportsweek this morning confirm that Bury Football Club bidders have provided sufficient evidence they have the funds to buy the club. She also says Tuesday 5pm deadline can be extended but only if deal is 99% done - and warns no more matches will be postponed.

The hard work is paying off. Still no guarantees and I’ve heard listed the amount of work still to be done to get this across the line. #UTS

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:11 - Aug 25 with 3052 viewsDaley_Lama

An extra million on top of my numbers to find then for a pair who deal in financial gambling rather than assets.

I can understand why it is party central t’other side of Heywood!

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:18 - Aug 25 with 3026 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:07 - Aug 25 by electricblue

According to James Frith.....
Good to hear that #EFL Debbie Jevans has told #Sportsweek this morning confirm that Bury Football Club bidders have provided sufficient evidence they have the funds to buy the club. She also says Tuesday 5pm deadline can be extended but only if deal is 99% done - and warns no more matches will be postponed.

The hard work is paying off. Still no guarantees and I’ve heard listed the amount of work still to be done to get this across the line. #UTS

There's that non extendable deadline heading for another extension it seems.......

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:37 - Aug 25 with 2956 viewsMolly

It was interesting that Debbie Jevans confirmed this morning that although C&N Sporting Risk have been talking with Steve Dale for over two months now, the EFL were only made aware of their interest about a week ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024