Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2022024 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:55 - Aug 27 with 3886 viewsToffeemanc

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:48 - Aug 27 by electricblue

I wonder how soon after the deadline for both teams that the EFL will announce the death of both clubs.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 16:58]

Not soon enough. Maybe sweetmore could announce it over the tannoy tonight, it would be the biggest cheer he is ever likely to get.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:59 - Aug 27 with 3788 viewseitoof

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:49 - Aug 27 by rochdaleriddler

Poll? I’m going for 45 mins

With 2 minutes added time.😊
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:59 - Aug 27 with 3784 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:48 - Aug 27 by electricblue

I wonder how soon after the deadline for both teams that the EFL will announce the death of both clubs.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 16:58]

Await a further goal post movement
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:01 - Aug 27 with 3725 viewsMoonyDale

If Bolton and Bury both go tonight, what financial impact will that have on us? In the cold light of day it's all about money and that is 2 bumper crowds removed from our funding for this season......Sobering thought..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:04 - Aug 27 with 3656 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:01 - Aug 27 by MoonyDale

If Bolton and Bury both go tonight, what financial impact will that have on us? In the cold light of day it's all about money and that is 2 bumper crowds removed from our funding for this season......Sobering thought..

Bolton won't go tonight. They are due to be served with their 14 day notice of expulsion as from 5.00pm tonight, unless they have new owners by that time. Unless everything is signed to the satisfaction of the EFL, then they will have a ticking clock, as Bury have had.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 17:04]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:04 - Aug 27 with 3653 viewsdingdangblue

We didn't have bury or Bolton last season either. We survived.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:04 - Aug 27 with 3637 viewsrochdaleriddler

I’m actually listening to radio Manchester they are live from Gigg in a minute
Edit, going to Bolton first of course
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 17:06]

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:06 - Aug 27 with 3582 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Dara McAnthony just been on talksport, very critical of the efl for allowing this to drag on so long and should have been sorted in June. He also was critical of Dale and Day to a point. I don’t particularly like the guy but he was talking sense and saying its making the league a farce.

He also said an ex league 2 chairman wants to take bURY and can afford too (we know who that is) and it’s basically not happened. But they could survive yet and he thinks Bolton will.

I can see a major kick off at Gigg tonight once the announcement is made, would imagine it will help save Dale money when he decides to demolish it for houses.

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:10 - Aug 27 with 3474 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:04 - Aug 27 by rochdaleriddler

I’m actually listening to radio Manchester they are live from Gigg in a minute
Edit, going to Bolton first of course
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 17:06]

It's all over Sky Sports News, including a pretty disgusting/funny "Countdown" clock.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:13 - Aug 27 with 3392 viewsrochedale

We can always treat them both to a pre-season friendly.

Poll: 24/25 season ticket, how many free games would you consider fair?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:16 - Aug 27 with 3330 viewsDaley_Lama

If no Bolton deal tonight - liquidation starts tomorrow.

14 notice thing irrelevant.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:26 - Aug 27 with 3134 viewsDaleFan7

Rumours more bidders are speaking directly to the EFL.

Surely not another extension!?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:26 - Aug 27 with 3128 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:04 - Aug 27 by dingdangblue

We didn't have bury or Bolton last season either. We survived.

The point is would we have factored in those crowds to this seasons budget? Maybe having to sell a player we wouldn't have had to sell otherwise.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:28 - Aug 27 with 3080 views442Dale

This should never have happened. It didn’t need to.

Let’s never, ever stop asking questions and ensuring those who can make a difference continue to do so. For those who take on the roles where they can make a difference, never, ever think any issue is not worth following up properly. Today’s pies and fixture boards are tomorrow’s football clubs.

Let today be a lesson. Dismissing it as anything else would be on us all.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 17:44]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:29 - Aug 27 with 3035 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:26 - Aug 27 by MoonyDale

The point is would we have factored in those crowds to this seasons budget? Maybe having to sell a player we wouldn't have had to sell otherwise.....

Highly unlikely. At worst, it'd be not signing an additional squad player on a two-year contract

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:29 - Aug 27 with 3039 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:26 - Aug 27 by DaleFan7

Are these more bidders that will bail when they see the bleep show that is Bury's accounts.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:32 - Aug 27 with 2969 viewsDalenet

All the more reason to start a push to get bums on seats once the dust settles. Charging more for pay on the day is counter productive. How about a 10 pound deal for all pay on the gate fans for the next 3 games with us welcoming orphaned fans if they want to come
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:32 - Aug 27 with 2934 viewsTVOS1907

Or maybe having an unexpected Carabao Cup run might help.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:33 - Aug 27 with 2920 viewsfermin

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:49 - Aug 27 by KenBoon

I hope their fans eventually realise this because i'd hate to think that Stuart Day's handy work was ignored. Scumbags like him are a danger to all Football clubs because they woo the majority of fans who aren't really interested in the boardroom (which is fair enough) and create enough positive vibes to have the 'keyboard warriors' and 'trouble makers' shouted down because they dare ask questions. "Who care's about CCJs. Look at that amazing training facility we use that we don't own!"

I suppose I shouldn't surprised at how the (social) media narrative is concentrating on the easy target, Steve Dale, and excluding Stewart Day because that would mean Bury fans facing awkward questions about how they almost hero-worshipped him and 'enjoyed the ride', all well-documented on this thread. Those pointing out that they are reaping what they sowed (as someone above said) are getting short shrift.

Bury fans' delusions of grandeur regarding their status helped facilitate Day's actions. If they had questioned and scrutinised him more closely rather accuse Dale fans and others of scaremongering then things might not have got so bad and they would not be in this situation now. At the very least they could have looked back and thought they had tried to do something at the time even if it had failed, but I discern no evidence of this self-awareness at all. You would think that having been in this situation twice before they would have been hyper-aware of dodgy owners and bad governance but evidently not.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:35 - Aug 27 with 2869 viewsfermin

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:28 - Aug 27 by 442Dale

This should never have happened. It didn’t need to.

Let’s never, ever stop asking questions and ensuring those who can make a difference continue to do so. For those who take on the roles where they can make a difference, never, ever think any issue is not worth following up properly. Today’s pies and fixture boards are tomorrow’s football clubs.

Let today be a lesson. Dismissing it as anything else would be on us all.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 17:44]

Yes, I agree - exactly my point above. I'd like to think we would do something proactive if a Stuart Day character somehow got his hands on Dale.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:37 - Aug 27 with 2817 viewsdingdangblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:26 - Aug 27 by DaleFan7

With the amount of debt involved its highly unlikely. Unless its finally Peel Holdings

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:38 - Aug 27 with 2794 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:29 - Aug 27 by James1980

Are these more bidders that will bail when they see the bleep show that is Bury's accounts.

If the figures banded about regarding bURY debts, anything from 15 to 40 million, are anything like, even with a CVA in place, you would have to be insane to take them over.

Plenty of well sustained clubs out there available that would be easier to progress than the scruffy mess the other side of heywood.

It may have took 6000 posts here and 6 years or so, but the pigeons have finally come home to roost, ironic when they have been cleaning seats all day in the blazing sun!!!

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:39 - Aug 27 with 2740 viewsMoonyDale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:32 - Aug 27 by TVOS1907

Or maybe having an unexpected Carabao Cup run might help.

Let's hope that it continues after tonight..

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:41 - Aug 27 with 2702 viewsMolly

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:38 - Aug 27 by Thacks_Rabbits

If the figures banded about regarding bURY debts, anything from 15 to 40 million, are anything like, even with a CVA in place, you would have to be insane to take them over.

Plenty of well sustained clubs out there available that would be easier to progress than the scruffy mess the other side of heywood.

It may have took 6000 posts here and 6 years or so, but the pigeons have finally come home to roost, ironic when they have been cleaning seats all day in the blazing sun!!!

Blazing saddles?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:48 - Aug 27 with 2572 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:41 - Aug 27 by Molly

Blazing saddles?

New bidders in talks with the EFL directly apparently according to talksport. So the deadline that means nothing again. EFL are a bloody joke!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024