Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2020432 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:11 - Aug 27 with 4241 viewsisitme

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:07 - Aug 27 by BigDaveMyCock

We’ve not had the same problems as Bury FC though have we? Yes, but with regards to other matters I hear you say. Has James Frith reacted the same way to such other matters as he has with Bury FC though? No, so what the fook are you talking about? And three numb idiots liked it as well. And one of them disapproves of this one.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 22:17]

I think he means in general, although I could be wrong?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:12 - Aug 27 with 4236 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:01 - Aug 27 by D_Alien

This is well into conspiracy theory territory, but what hasn't yet been picked up on is C&N's offer to the EFL:

"...we will be happy to work together with the EFL to share our findings to help them with their ongoing review of football governance, which is essential for the long term future of all members of the EFL and the broader football family."

So, was that C&N's aim all along? Never really intending to follow through with their offer to bury but trying to court favour with the EFL as a way of establishing a rapport that might benefit them from a business point of view? Let's not forget who one of their directors is the son of...

I don't think they could be that sophisticated DA in such a short timescale.

Moreover having said they would bid, they had no credible way of funding the deal - the key problem.

I think everyone looking at bury now are tyre kickers. I've said for a few weeks I think that need £4m + to immediately survive this season PLUS what Steve Dale wants for the club.

The "no looting" club statement earlier by bury is laughable and the reality is that unless a bury fan has £4m to write off - and they don't - a takeover won't happen.

I wonder if Steve Dale will openly list the committed pledges of £2.7m that he was looking for last Friday?

Perhaps not, since the will seal that there really is no love for the old girl and that the life support machine can now be switched off.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:15 - Aug 27 with 4171 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:12 - Aug 27 by RAFCBLUE

I don't think they could be that sophisticated DA in such a short timescale.

Moreover having said they would bid, they had no credible way of funding the deal - the key problem.

I think everyone looking at bury now are tyre kickers. I've said for a few weeks I think that need £4m + to immediately survive this season PLUS what Steve Dale wants for the club.

The "no looting" club statement earlier by bury is laughable and the reality is that unless a bury fan has £4m to write off - and they don't - a takeover won't happen.

I wonder if Steve Dale will openly list the committed pledges of £2.7m that he was looking for last Friday?

Perhaps not, since the will seal that there really is no love for the old girl and that the life support machine can now be switched off.

I'm not sure they'd need to be particularly sophisticated to gain credit with the EFL, but i take your point

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:16 - Aug 27 with 4153 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:11 - Aug 27 by isitme

I think he means in general, although I could be wrong?

Read my post Isitme. Has James Frith acted the same way with other ‘general’ matters than he has with Bury?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:17 - Aug 27 with 4127 viewsrochdale_ranger

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:07 - Aug 27 by BigDaveMyCock

We’ve not had the same problems as Bury FC though have we? Yes, but with regards to other matters I hear you say. Has James Frith reacted the same way to such other matters as he has with Bury FC though? No, so what the fook are you talking about? And three numb idiots liked it as well. And one of them disapproves of this one.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 22:17]

What a total bellend you are.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:19 - Aug 27 with 4088 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:17 - Aug 27 by rochdale_ranger

What a total bellend you are.

Aww never mind.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:27 - Aug 27 with 3986 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:15 - Aug 27 by D_Alien

I'm not sure they'd need to be particularly sophisticated to gain credit with the EFL, but i take your point

I do wonder if they were put up to it by James Frith, DA.

The logic being that on Friday it appeared that bury were dead and there was no buyer.

James Frith, having worked with C&N from 7th June, then says what good eggs they are and how at 23.58 they suddenly have an interest. Dale says sold, EFL are happy and don't pull the plug.

Of course the deal was not possible for them (for reasons undisclosed) but subsequently three other buyers appear. A Swiss outfit, an undefined entity with another MP and the former Gateshead chairman.

Frith now says "why not one of these parties" given C&N won't proceed, but he has bought more time.

Frith has to be hoping that tonight he can get another extension to say Friday and the EFL are bluffing. They may be.

It's a hard one to keep playing since ultimately £4m+ is needed.

James Frith spoke openly on 5th June at bury town hall but to be frank has achieved very little since, other than a lot of hot air like many politicians.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:36 - Aug 27 with 3859 viewsRAFCBLUE

Great article from David Conn:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/27/bury-historic-club-football-lea

I shall miss his view on bury. He has been the only journo in the front line press to consistently look to hold those in control to account.

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:40 - Aug 27 with 3810 viewsfitzochris

Everything I read and watch now is dominated by this horseshit. Where was the chat and debate when the gross overspending was in evidence? When fans of other clubs were questioning sustainability?

I had to laugh. On The Debate just now, one of the panelists said, this is a “wake-up call for the EFL”.

Jeff Shreeves replies: “Is it not more than that? Is not an alarm bell?”

I don’t know what wakes Jeff up in the morning, but it no doubt contributes to him talking shite.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:45 - Aug 27 with 3753 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:47 - Aug 27 with 3736 viewspioneer

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:36 - Aug 27 by RAFCBLUE

Great article from David Conn:

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/aug/27/bury-historic-club-football-lea

I shall miss his view on bury. He has been the only journo in the front line press to consistently look to hold those in control to account.

Agreed the only reporter addressing the real issues.

Only thing to disagree with is his phrase “the firm line of the EFL”. The line has been anything but firm.

Really is time someone considered the management of clubs like Bury and Bolton with that of Dale, Accrington etc.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:05 - Aug 27 with 3516 viewsMolly

They have gone.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:06 - Aug 27 with 3490 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:05 - Aug 27 by Molly

They have gone.

Goodbye and good riddance.

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/august/bury-fc-membership-of-the-league-withdrawn/
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 23:07]

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:07 - Aug 27 with 3476 viewsleedsdale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:09 - Aug 27 with 3423 viewsShun

Genuinely shocked at that. It’s for the best but the fans have my genuine sympathy.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:09 - Aug 27 with 3412 viewsSandyman

Gone
https://www.efl.com/news/2019/august/bury-fc-membership-of-the-league-withdrawn/
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:09 - Aug 27 with 3409 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:09 - Aug 27 with 3404 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:14 - Aug 24 by judd

Someone is tweaking the nipples of the footballing Gods, methinks.

*Ahem*

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:10 - Aug 27 with 3384 viewsMolly

Bolton now under 14 days notice to complete deal.
[Post edited 27 Aug 2019 23:12]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:12 - Aug 27 with 3320 viewsDaley_Lama

Farewell Bury FC

A history of conmen is sadly your epitaph

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:12 - Aug 27 with 3313 viewsScunnydale

Very surprised at this. Good luck to them reforming and coming back through the leagues - as long as they learn the ultimate lesson from this.

Anyone know where Tazzy is? I fancy a Guinness right now.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:12 - Aug 27 with 3307 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:09 - Aug 27 by judd

*Ahem*

Never hack off the football gods.

Or creditors.

In the words of the OP by Batman - Tomorrow can't come quick enough - roll on Southend (a) on Saturday.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:13 - Aug 27 with 3267 viewsbatman

Well here we are at the end ofthe rainbow.
Like i said previously I’m not
100% anti bury. Just how most of
their fans. Well what is now ‘ex fans’
WOULDN’T see the wood for the trees. Ive followed the time line of SD1 since my original post and at each turn it had filled me with more fear for the future of bfc as each loan (taken out) was lodged at Company House. Not just around bfc but all of the ‘Mederco’ incarnations. Default after default followed default. All this whilst ‘stellar’ signings (at lower league levels) were made.
Only a few questioned this and to those of you that did I respect you.
Those of you that shouted down these supporters should hang your heads in shame and if you had a single ounce of self respect you should be big enough to go on your
board and apologise. That i doubt will happen.
SD2 came along and again most with half a brain could see his modus operandi. He’s done OK for his ‘quid’. He’d only have to pay himself a tenner and he’d be enjoying a ROI us mere mortals could dream of. I suspect he’s been able to squirrel away a considerable amount more. Its not hard to hide cash from the authorities if you are the one doing the counting and reporting.
He’ll not be worried about what any investigation unearths as he can claim, it wasn’t me Gov but that geezer before me. do you know he’s left a trail of devastation amounting to Tens of Millions. Its him you should be looking to clamp in irons.
What next for our near neighbours ? I suspect Years and years in the wilderness. They won’t play at Gigg of that I’m fairly certain
SD2 may want to rent it out to the Phoenix club but if anyone involved in the reincarnation lines this odious mans pockets then they surely are more deluded than most of us think.
It will, however, be a long road back. Just ask any Halifax fan, but, the Shaymen are now eventually ‘nearly’ there.
The recent offer from C+N was unlikely to get the go ahead due to their involvement with gambling and the ‘new’ offer as i suspected was smoke screen by Dale to buy more time to find someone/anyone stupid enough to pay him what he (my arse) deserves
Ill miss the derby days as most of the banter with real fans was good humoured and was give and take.
I doubt I’ll still be inhabiting this world by the time the next derby takes place but, IF i am, i hope that
Its on a level playing/financial field
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:14 - Aug 27 with 3249 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:12 - Aug 27 by Daley_Lama

Farewell Bury FC

A history of conmen is sadly your epitaph

Expelled from the FA Cup.
Expelled from the League Cup.
Expelled from the Football League.

History’s hat trick.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:16 - Aug 27 with 3188 viewsdeeplishblue

Bury expelled.

All the best in their efforts to form a Phoenix club.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024