Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2028321 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:32 - Aug 29 with 3218 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:25 - Aug 29 by dingdangblue

I bet any money that the £7 million (cant believe anyone would give that money to bury anyway) is dependent on them still being a football league club.
And its catch 22 for bury because if any takeover was allowed now then Dale would get a hefty sum of money.

Absolutely it'd be conditional on bury being a league club, but whoever is behind it should be called out since they've left it all too late. And it'd be highly unlikely to pass muster anyway

Are they still gnashing their remaining teeth outside gigg lane? Waste of time

Do summat useful and get planning a new club
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 10:33]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:34 - Aug 29 with 3208 viewsJames1980

Why will this new bidder not run a mile like the other one when they get to see all the information?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:35 - Aug 29 with 3202 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:29 - Aug 29 by aleanddale

I agree Lama if the boot was on the other foot we would be doing all we could.

It could be to little to late but this is the last chance saloon ( the late bid )

Bury really should have been doing this 18-24 months ago.

Could be nothing but they are claiming an EFL emergency meeting is taking place at Midday today.

That might or it might not be about BFC.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:37 - Aug 29 with 3187 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:34 - Aug 29 by James1980

Why will this new bidder not run a mile like the other one when they get to see all the information?

Could you see the likes of SD1/SD2 running a mile?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:38 - Aug 29 with 3182 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:14 - Aug 29 by Daley_Lama

They are fighting for their existence
They hate their current owner as much as you do
They had as much influence over club finance aa much as you do over RAFC club finance.

I don’t blame them one bit. I would hope that Dale fans in the same position would do the same if the situation was the same.

It’s a bit late now I’m afraid!! Where were Forever Bury or any other supporters group when SD1 took out that loan at 138% interest? Were the phones at EFL HQ red hot? No. How many Bury fans (or directors/CEO’s/club secs) raised questions about Leon Clarke / Steve Dawson / Tom Pope’s & others wages?
Tbh I’m getting a bit peed off with the victim narrative that they’re peddling over there. The EFL is relatively toothless & everyone knows it. Chairmen will just tell the EFL to do one if they are perceived to be interfering in the running of “their” club. As will fans (especially if their clubs at the right end of the table). It’s up to fans to bring their clubs owners to account, Bury fans need to stop bleating & take a long hard look at themselves. But they won’t. That’s why I’ve no time for them.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2019 10:55]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:46 - Aug 29 with 3135 viewsMoonyDale

They had as much influence over club finance aa much as you do over RAFC club finance.

I don’t blame them one bit. I would hope that Dale fans in the same position would do the same if the situation was the same.

I would like to think that we would take our punishment if we had criminally overspent and not paid our bills for years, you cheat you get caught you take your medicine.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:47 - Aug 29 with 3127 viewsTVOS1907

Shame they weren't so keen to fight for the existence of all the local businesses who are now very much out of pocket.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:52 - Aug 29 with 3078 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:37 - Aug 29 by D_Alien

Could you see the likes of SD1/SD2 running a mile?

SD1 did have a pair of football shorts.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:11 - Aug 29 with 3000 viewsDaley_Lama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:47 - Aug 29 by TVOS1907

Shame they weren't so keen to fight for the existence of all the local businesses who are now very much out of pocket.

indeed.

Given the state of Bury, what option should they have fought for instead of the CVA? I suspect liquidation of their club would be less beneficial to their creditors (happy to be told wrong)

Easy for people to say they should have done this and that, but realistically I doubt they could have done much effective to stop Day and then Dale.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:13 - Aug 29 with 2987 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:11 - Aug 29 by Daley_Lama

indeed.

Given the state of Bury, what option should they have fought for instead of the CVA? I suspect liquidation of their club would be less beneficial to their creditors (happy to be told wrong)

Easy for people to say they should have done this and that, but realistically I doubt they could have done much effective to stop Day and then Dale.

They were in the shitcart before Day took over. They should have been doing something then.

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:16 - Aug 29 with 2965 viewsMoonyDale

indeed.

The point is they didn't try, the couple who voiced concern were shouted down immediately and even assaulted so thought oh well best keep quiet....Lets enjoy the ride and then it all goes tits up and they all play the victim.... nauseating.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:17 - Aug 29 with 2959 viewsDaley_Lama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:13 - Aug 29 by judd

They were in the shitcart before Day took over. They should have been doing something then.

I remember the pitchforks at Spotland when Dale had a CCJ.

They could have done with a Moggy i suppose, storming the boardroom and bringing around change through direct action. (Not said in jest)

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:17 - Aug 29 with 2953 viewsTVOS1907

indeed.

This goes back long before those two were involved.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:19 - Aug 29 with 2932 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:17 - Aug 29 by Daley_Lama

They could have done with a Moggy i suppose, storming the boardroom and bringing around change through direct action. (Not said in jest)

Slightly different situation, of course, but I remember when the Dale board were considering giving Burnley fans Sandy Lane.

It would have happened had we done nothing.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:24 - Aug 29 with 2895 viewsCedar_Room

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:17 - Aug 29 by TVOS1907

This goes back long before those two were involved.

2002 - entered administration
2006 - expelled from the FA Cup
2007 - almost relegated to the conference
2012 - placed under transfer embargo due to further financial mismanagement

it’s not like before Day came along bury were in great shape. All of the above should have guaranteed their fans paid close attention to any new owner promising the earth. Maybe the fans could nonetheless have failed to prevent Day’s destruction of the club but they could have at least said they tried. And they’d have got far more sympathy and support from me.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:24 - Aug 29 with 2891 viewselectricblue

It is 36hrs since bury where removed from the football league by the EFL and now in the cold light of day is there an exact figure or close to the amount of debt Bury FC owe.

Many people are saying that Bury FC woes go back to almost 20yrs if the club owed money then is that amount still outstanding today if so is it included in the figures of today!

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:25 - Aug 29 with 2888 viewsParkinsGimp

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:19 - Aug 29 by TVOS1907

Slightly different situation, of course, but I remember when the Dale board were considering giving Burnley fans Sandy Lane.

I remember that well. Telling Kilpatrick if he gave the Sandy to the Bstards I and many others would still be in the Sandy and they could deal with the consequences! Taking a stand does work sometime.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:26 - Aug 29 with 2879 viewsMoonyDale

Confidence is running high on their board that this will be overturned and they will be allowed back in....

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:37 - Aug 29 with 2808 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:17 - Aug 29 by Daley_Lama

Wasn’t it a winding up petition from HMRC rather than an actual judgement? Seem to remember it being settled when we sold ALF and Paul Hazelhurst gave a public apology and explanation of what had gone wrong?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:39 - Aug 29 with 2797 viewsDaleFan7

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:26 - Aug 29 by MoonyDale

Confidence is running high on their board that this will be overturned and they will be allowed back in....

Unscheduled meeting at the EFL at 12 apparently.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:41 - Aug 29 with 2771 viewsSandyman

The EFL have to decide about points deduction(s) for Bolton's failed fixture V Brentford and the Doncaster one this season which was done, again, without EFL approval. Could be the cause for the meeting?
Letting bury back in gives any club in the EFL carte blanche to do whatever they like. Any punishments for wrongdoing or infringements will require at least seven extensions to the punishment deadline, and then have the punishment rescinded after the punishment is issued. "You let bury off" will be the cry.
It'll be chaos.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:43 - Aug 29 with 2757 viewselectricblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:37 - Aug 29 by judd

Wasn’t it a winding up petition from HMRC rather than an actual judgement? Seem to remember it being settled when we sold ALF and Paul Hazelhurst gave a public apology and explanation of what had gone wrong?

Wasnt the amount owed £125k hence the shock sale of Lefondre!
Im sure somebody said it was a missed unpaid tax bill..

Jeez to say £125k could close a club which is nothing to the giggles millions.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:45 - Aug 29 with 2748 viewsjudd

Look what happens when fans are ignored and a large section of loyal home support was disrupted in order to accommodate away supporters. An embarrassingly shambolic shitshow.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:46 - Aug 29 with 2732 viewsSuddenLad

If they overturn that decision, they will be ridiculed and there should be high level resignations.

If a governing body cannot govern and bow to pressure every time they make an unpopular decision, then they are clearly not fir for purpose.

Whoever the latest bidders might be, have had several months to come forward, but haven't. That should be an end to the matter.

Bleating and cheating. We've had enough.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:56 - Aug 29 with 2647 viewsdingdangblue

bury fans getting giddy again - will they ever learn? Hope the champagne makes another appearance.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024