Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2021253 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:21 - Aug 31 with 4548 viewsTTNYear

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:17 - Aug 31 by judd

Think back to the state of affairs at bury when fat lad weighed in with his bluff and bluster, preaching on high to the desperate and bullshit gullible.

If we had a similar figure introduced to Rochdale we would undoubtedly investigate and publish, surely?

Yep

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:11 - Aug 31 with 4348 viewsBigDaveMyCock

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:21 - Aug 31 by TTNYear

Yep

“bullshit gullible”

Reserved not just for Bury fans.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 7:12]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:26 - Aug 31 with 4319 viewsBartRowou

The 5 stages of grief and loss are: 1. Denial and isolation; 2. Anger; 3. Bargaining; 4. Depression; 5. Acceptance.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:12 - Aug 31 with 4247 viewssmaclad1

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:33 - Aug 30 by Thacks_Rabbits

Everything that they did not do.

May I cancel my request to have this this thread locked, it’s still going strong!

You could write a book about this thread, a sort of sequel or counterpoint to the Overcoat Men - "The Emperor's New Clothes - how Rochdale fans saw through the financial bullsh*t at Bury FC".
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:22 - Aug 31 with 4219 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:12 - Aug 31 by smaclad1

You could write a book about this thread, a sort of sequel or counterpoint to the Overcoat Men - "The Emperor's New Clothes - how Rochdale fans saw through the financial bullsh*t at Bury FC".

Aye, but thank fook we couldn't see through those shorts

[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 8:23]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:37 - Aug 31 with 4172 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:05 - Aug 30 by Daley_Lama

‘The EFL monies held over £600k should be paid to our football creditors reducing our CVA but who knows with the EFL’s agenda.’

I reckon i can answer that one for you Steve.

The 600K is payment from sponsorship for participating in League 1 season 2019/2020.
Bury neither have, are or will participate in League 1 this season.
The 600K will therefore not go to Bury FC
The creditors of Bury FC are creditors of Bury FC, not the EFL
The EFL therefore do not owe any money direct to these creditors

If the EFL chose this occasion to pay the debts of a club that is no longer in the EFL, then 71 other member clubs would have a very strong case for the EFL paying all of their debts.

It is evident that if money did go to pay off the CVA then 64% of that money would go to your potential son in law so it is understandable why you would wish this so but i don’t think people will fall for this one.

I think Steve Dale may be referring to the money from last season.

As I understand it, since he came in, in December 2018 the EFL didn't apparently fund the club directly as they were engaged with the PFA holding the money pending resolution.

His argument now is that money can go against the secured football debts - which makes the club more value as it has less debt paid for by outside sources.

He’s nothing to come for this season and the fact they have just disbanded their entire youth set up voluntarily tells you all you need to know about footballing plans going forwards.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:18 - Aug 31 with 3907 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:37 - Aug 31 by RAFCBLUE

I think Steve Dale may be referring to the money from last season.

As I understand it, since he came in, in December 2018 the EFL didn't apparently fund the club directly as they were engaged with the PFA holding the money pending resolution.

His argument now is that money can go against the secured football debts - which makes the club more value as it has less debt paid for by outside sources.

He’s nothing to come for this season and the fact they have just disbanded their entire youth set up voluntarily tells you all you need to know about footballing plans going forwards.

Have they dismantled their International Scouting Network?. Or, as I suspect, was it actually mantled?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:29 - Aug 31 with 3680 viewstpad75

Tranmere fan here.
I've got to say this thread is absolutely fascinating. I was having a look round trying to take in the whole Bury saga and ended up here.

Has the whole world gone mad ?.
Reading through the Bury forum was staggering, have they all been struck down with some sort of mass delusion ?.

I just don't get why they're focussing all their efforts on the EFL.
Everywere i look it's.

"They let Dale buy Bury"
errrm, no they didn't. He bought it for a pound then marched into EFL HQ to tell them the good news.

"They admitted they didn't do the proper checks"
They've never admitted anything of the sort, they carried out the checks straight away. He passed but even if he didn't he still owned the club.

"They never checked he had the funds"
They did, immediatelly. But he didn't comply so they slapped a tranfer ban on the club until he did.

They seem to think the EFL carry some kind of super powers were they can take a private company of it's owner.

Their ignorance of basic facts will be their undoing, well it may of already been.

Honestly, i find it totally perplexing. They should all be made to read this thread. Infact everyone should
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:32 - Aug 31 with 3667 viewsnordenblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:29 - Aug 31 by tpad75

Tranmere fan here.
I've got to say this thread is absolutely fascinating. I was having a look round trying to take in the whole Bury saga and ended up here.

Reading through the Bury forum was staggering, have they all been struck down with some sort of mass delusion ?.

Everywere i look it's.

"They let Dale buy Bury"
errrm, no they didn't. He bought it for a pound then marched into EFL HQ to tell them the good news.

They've never admitted anything of the sort, they carried out the checks straight away. He passed but even if he didn't he still owned the club.

They did, immediatelly. But he didn't comply so they slapped a tranfer ban on the club until he did.

They seem to think the EFL carry some kind of super powers were they can take a private company of it's owner.

Their ignorance of basic facts will be their undoing, well it may of already been.

Honestly, i find it totally perplexing. They should all be made to read this thread. Infact everyone should

Good post and very accurate, we are a funny bunch on here and some odd opinions at times like all forums do,one thing it doesn't suffer easily on here are fools and they're quickly called out, something bury fans could do with trying out once in a change of ownership at least,deluded self engrossed set of tvvats.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 13:33]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:42 - Aug 31 with 3625 viewsD_Alien

Tranmere fan here.

Everywere i look it's.

"They let Dale buy Bury"

The sad thing is, so many high-profile journalists and commentators have fallen for their "victim" schtick

Whilst we may be able to understand how under-educated no-marks can be fooled, for those whose professional nature should require at least an ability to enquire beneath the fetid surface to not do so is unconscionable

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:50 - Aug 31 with 3580 viewskel

Football focus today was mildly amusing.

One flag at Gigg Lane proudly stated - “bury fc form 1885 till 2019”
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:53 - Aug 31 with 3565 viewsYorkshire_Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:45 - Aug 26 by rochedale

Listening to Simon Jordan on Talk Sport just now, he think bury will survive but Bolton are gonners.

What the f#ck do these people know......absolute bull sh#t.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:56 - Aug 31 with 3540 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:50 - Aug 31 by kel

Football focus today was mildly amusing.

One flag at Gigg Lane proudly stated - “bury fc form 1885 till 2019”

A very poor and ill-researched effort. As D_Alien said previously, the "victim" mentality was on full throttle. No mention of the many years of financial mismanagement from the Eaves era onward, or how Nev Nev begged SD1 to buy the club, how they lapped up the SD1 "revolution", the mass of CCJ's and wind-up orders, the myriad of extensions SD2 got off the EFL or the out of pocket creditors.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 13:59]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:10 - Aug 31 with 3495 viewsBrierls

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:11 - Aug 31 by BigDaveMyCock

“bullshit gullible”

Reserved not just for Bury fans.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 7:12]

You OK hun?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:20 - Aug 31 with 3453 viewsfitzochris

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:24 - Aug 31 with 3435 viewsisitme

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:20 - Aug 31 by fitzochris

A very interesting watch. A number of interesting points - especially the one about paying £5,000 a week to league two players!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:30 - Aug 31 with 3405 viewsaleanddale

Tranmere fan here.

Everywere i look it's.

"They let Dale buy Bury"

The first 10 pages of this thread are from years ago.

This is what everybody needs to read including The MP Frith!

His speech at the ground today is nauseating beyond belief!!

This will be main agenda of the government!! FFS James I am not sure that’s the case what with Bexit 8 weeks to leave!

Have a listen OMG it’s car crash of the highest order.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 14:33]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:39 - Aug 31 with 3358 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:24 - Aug 31 by isitme

A very interesting watch. A number of interesting points - especially the one about paying £5,000 a week to league two players!

He speaks a lot of sense, especially the regular checking of accounts. The efl have to do more, but as the Accy chairman pointed out, they have a thankless task where they’ll be on the bad end of all the decisions they make. Had they blocked some of Bury’s player contracts they’d be accused of bias and having an ulterior motive to help other clubs that aren’t famous and old.

I understand why some bury fans are doing everything to try and rescue their club, but someone on their forum said to raise money to sue the evil efl. The biggest problem but have is, to do stuff like that the facts start being looked at, and the facts aren’t good for them. They should reform now whilst they’re seen by the general public as victims, they can become the so-called second team of folk and fight their way back up the leagues.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:47 - Aug 31 with 3333 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:30 - Aug 31 by aleanddale

The first 10 pages of this thread are from years ago.

This is what everybody needs to read including The MP Frith!

His speech at the ground today is nauseating beyond belief!!

This will be main agenda of the government!! FFS James I am not sure that’s the case what with Bexit 8 weeks to leave!

Have a listen OMG it’s car crash of the highest order.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2019 14:33]

Watching Frith there illustrates what a mess they’re in. You can tell there’s a lack of focus on what happens next.

He sounded like every tub-thumping politician ever. Yet again they meander their way towards problems.

But. They. Know.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:00 - Aug 31 with 3294 views100notout

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:47 - Aug 31 by 442Dale

Watching Frith there illustrates what a mess they’re in. You can tell there’s a lack of focus on what happens next.

He sounded like every tub-thumping politician ever. Yet again they meander their way towards problems.

But. They. Know.

I wonder if Frith has seen this thread? Perhaps someone should email it to him?

Then he would know

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:19 - Aug 31 with 3163 views49thseason

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:24 - Aug 31 by isitme

Seems to me there are a number of very simple steps the EFL need to take:
1. points deduction for late publication of annual accounts
2. Fit and proper test to be extended to include previous business exploits, financial probity, other business connections and a "probationary period" of 12 months to allow further investigations.
3. I'm not sure wage caps etc are helpful, as they tend to restrict less wealthy clubs ability to sign a single "star" player.
4. Establishment of shareholders "trusts" with a dedicated seat on the board would be a better solution to many problems.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:59 - Aug 31 with 2889 viewstpad75

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:42 - Aug 31 by D_Alien

The sad thing is, so many high-profile journalists and commentators have fallen for their "victim" schtick

Whilst we may be able to understand how under-educated no-marks can be fooled, for those whose professional nature should require at least an ability to enquire beneath the fetid surface to not do so is unconscionable

Well that's what's happened. The whole protest they're organising is basically built on facts that they've simply made up, Or heard on Facebook.

Now ex players are considering sueing the EFL for their negligence in allowing Dale to take control. Who is giving them this advice ?.

Meanwhile journalists are grilling the poor EFL lady like it's all her doing. She needs to be taken out and replaced with someone who will tell them straight. She looks like she's flagging.
I fully understand they want to fight for their club, we'd all do the same. But for god sake get someone that reads the facts to spearhead it
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:40 - Aug 31 with 2789 viewsJames1980

Any black armbands worn today to mourn 'the old girl'?

Perhaps on the 18th and 85th minute at every efl game the crowds could have bowed their heads' or even turned their backs'.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:43 - Aug 31 with 2771 viewsClivert

A good day for bury football today, bury born Aaron Morley scored again for Rochdale.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:55 - Aug 31 with 2718 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:43 - Aug 31 by Clivert

A good day for bury football today, bury born Aaron Morley scored again for Rochdale.

And bury town win 2- 0 away at canvey island. Admittedly its Bury St Edmonds but......

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024