Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1997679 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:22 - Sep 4 with 4342 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:00 - Sep 4 by kiwidale

You can think and say what you like Suddenlad this is after all a football forum but the question remains did the EFL act legally when they expelled Bury without a vote from member clubs?

Forever bury's legal eagle doubts wether a legal challenge against the efl will be successful, not that they could afford one.
Oh, they were Crowdfunding £1Million to pay for it weren't they? More fantastical nonsense. They have £40k total funds for everything.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:48 - Sep 4 with 4235 viewsTheFatController

The EFL statement said that it will "consult". It might be unwise to assume that this necessarily means a vote of clubs because "consultation" by organisations doesn't usually involve one. Should there be a vote, the EFL Board might make a recommendation at the same time.

In some ways, re-admitting Bury in 20/21 would place it at an unfair advantage vis-à-vis other L2 clubs, including those near the bottom of L1 and top of the Conference this season. Unlike the latter, Bury would have a much better idea of their budget and the luxury of an additional 7 months to plan for the new season, unencumbered by the day-to-day issues of running a club this one. The only disadvantage I can immediately see is putting together a new team from scratch.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:50 - Sep 4 with 4216 viewsAlexF

Does anyone know whats happening regarding the players wages now, Bunn Dawson Pope etc? Are they still getting the 50% 'loan' payments from PFA, with those debts still piling up on the club?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:55 - Sep 4 with 4191 viewsBrierls

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:40 - Sep 4 by ParkinsGimp

Sorry , if this shower of a club is let back into the FL 2 I will not bother with football anymore , since it will have lost all credibility.
They need to be punished , you cant go around splashing cash you dont have , to gain an unfair advantage , then not get punished when found out.
Get them down to North West Counties as a phoenix club, but judging form Beardy board thats never going to happen as their meeting falls into chaos LOL

That's a compelling case.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:42 - Sep 4 with 3836 viewsJames1980

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/36185-help-forever-bury-rebuild-bury-f Another crowd funding plea. As Eagles once said 'Desperado why don't you come to your senses'

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:51 - Sep 4 with 3810 viewsjoecooke

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bury-fc-nhs

Not sure the National Health will be able to cope with this.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:51 - Sep 4 with 3808 viewsSandyman

Bucket shaking, but online. Nothing new from that lot.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:56 - Sep 4 with 3788 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:51 - Sep 4 by Sandyman

Bucket shaking, but online. Nothing new from that lot.

How many different fundraising pages are there now?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:16 - Sep 4 with 3724 viewsShun

I’ve just seen that their youth coach Ryan Kidd has left the club after seemingly having some success there over the past few years. I wonder whether he’d be interested in coming working for a superior youth setup, and also, y’know, getting paid.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:49 - Sep 4 with 3613 viewstpad75

See i thought the go fund me to buy the club was set far to high. Asking for 500k, it did manage to nearly hit 7k though.

But this one set at a million takes the biscuit. Pure delusional insanity.
I've ran out of words.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 20:54]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:51 - Sep 4 with 3610 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:16 - Sep 4 by Shun

I’ve just seen that their youth coach Ryan Kidd has left the club after seemingly having some success there over the past few years. I wonder whether he’d be interested in coming working for a superior youth setup, and also, y’know, getting paid.

He’s worked in our youth set-up before and was assistant to Chris Beech when he was caretaker-manager.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:20 - Sep 4 with 3524 viewsR17ALE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:49 - Sep 4 by tpad75

See i thought the go fund me to buy the club was set far to high. Asking for 500k, it did manage to nearly hit 7k though.

I've ran out of words.

You need one for about £14m though.

Can someone please tell bury fans that they are still in denial about how much money they actually need to get back on an even keel.

If every fund raising page achieved double its target, there still wouldn't be enough to buy back the car park.

Get real. FFS.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:24 - Sep 4 with 3498 viewselectricblue

How many fund raisiers do the buckets need!

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:33 - Sep 4 with 3473 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:49 - Sep 4 by tpad75

I've ran out of words.

It's currently up to £1,812, so 0.1812% of the way there.

I'm sure they can do it.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:59 - Sep 4 with 3398 viewspioneer

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:51 - Sep 4 by joecooke

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/bury-fc-nhs

Not sure the National Health will be able to cope with this.

With Pennine Trusts record on patient care that should help escalate the problem
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:54 - Sep 4 with 3276 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:59 - Sep 4 by pioneer

With Pennine Trusts record on patient care that should help escalate the problem

The mental health service on offer wouldn't be delivered by Pennine Acute Trust

You're welcome

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:03 - Sep 4 with 3253 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:54 - Sep 4 by D_Alien

You're welcome

Don't be so obtuse.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:06 - Sep 4 with 3232 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:03 - Sep 4 by TVOS1907

Don't be so obtuse.

And there's me... taking (Pennine) care to be explicit!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:36 - Sep 4 with 3123 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:16 - Sep 4 by Shun

What is amazing in that tweet is Kidd states in 6 years at bury, it had 25 players from its youth set-up, and £2.5m in transfer fees.

When you consider the level and scale of financial mismanagement, you have to ask yourself where that money has gone?

Those transfer fees would have been cash; mainly upfront.

On top of £16m of debts they've actually had all that cash.

At circa £500k per year that would pay for 6 decent players if they ran themselves properly. Not that they will.

We should snap Ryan Kidd and Mark Litherland up and add them to one of the best academies outside of the Premier League. It's one of our core strengths and we could give them a stable income, a good platform and a stable future.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 21:42]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:53 - Sep 4 with 3067 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:36 - Sep 4 by RAFCBLUE

What is amazing in that tweet is Kidd states in 6 years at bury, it had 25 players from its youth set-up, and £2.5m in transfer fees.

When you consider the level and scale of financial mismanagement, you have to ask yourself where that money has gone?

Those transfer fees would have been cash; mainly upfront.

On top of £16m of debts they've actually had all that cash.

At circa £500k per year that would pay for 6 decent players if they ran themselves properly. Not that they will.

We should snap Ryan Kidd and Mark Litherland up and add them to one of the best academies outside of the Premier League. It's one of our core strengths and we could give them a stable income, a good platform and a stable future.
[Post edited 4 Sep 2019 21:42]

Our current academy staff are doing fine IMHO. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:55 - Sep 4 with 3056 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:53 - Sep 4 by downunder

Too many cooks, etc.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:59 - Sep 4 with 3032 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:53 - Sep 4 by downunder

Can't we add to our continuing academy reputation with talented people who suddenly become available?

It will be interesting to see where Kidd ends up. He had a number of mentions each time the bury manager job came up and chose to shun the limelight.

Clearly very talented in a youth set up.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:04 - Sep 4 with 3017 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:59 - Sep 4 by RAFCBLUE

Can't we add to our continuing academy reputation with talented people who suddenly become available?

It will be interesting to see where Kidd ends up. He had a number of mentions each time the bury manager job came up and chose to shun the limelight.

Clearly very talented in a youth set up.

You mean like bury added to last years squad with talented people who suddenly became available? Our club will be working to a budget.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:25 - Sep 4 with 2888 viewspioneer

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:54 - Sep 4 by D_Alien

You're welcome

Shame really....to many trusts spoil the..... maybe the foundation trust and the acute trust could get together....could save a few highly paid administrators salaries. But since its partly in that place with no football team maybe absence of financial discipline is a virus.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:49 - Sep 4 with 2844 viewsleedsdale

Don’t think this has been posted before, but apologies if it has.

https://t.co/7DpGks9cy5

Looks like the pension pots of the bury staff aren’t as full as they should be
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024