Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2029410 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:19 - Sep 5 with 4502 viewstpad75

I read it as he straight away cut a million off the budget.

He then says he only spent 1.3m, so he didn't overspend as in him personally.
But that doesn't mean the budget as a whole wasn't obscene.
Total staff budget in 2016 was 4.3m
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:01 - Sep 5 with 4390 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:02 - Sep 5 by 442Dale

<<We know that we have caused upset to other clubs chairmen in the past few years by paying high wages, but we don’t want that any more.

Amendment suggestion -

'This was something many of us did not want and was done against the wishes and amidst complaints of a good number of Bury fans.' >>

... although we still cheered all the goals scored and points won even though it was achieved by recruiting players against our wishes.

nb. They do know but don’t steal gimmicks.

And some of them still keep dragging up a video of these players they didn’t really want and couldn’t afford celebrating that promotion.

I won’t put “they know” because someone has already nicked it off you.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:09 - Sep 5 with 4351 viewsjudd

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/september/efl-announces-financial-and-sustainabili

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:20 - Sep 5 with 4292 viewspioneer

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:09 - Sep 5 by judd

https://www.efl.com/news/2019/september/efl-announces-financial-and-sustainabili

talk about bolted horses and stable doors.

So some lawyer will be paid thousands to tell us what we already know. They spent money they did not have, and lots of it as a result of being owned by crooks.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:21 - Sep 5 with 4297 views442Dale

Wonder if they’ll establish that investment will be necessary for us to continue at the level we are?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:22 - Sep 5 with 4288 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:20 - Sep 5 by pioneer

talk about bolted horses and stable doors.

So some lawyer will be paid thousands to tell us what we already know. They spent money they did not have, and lots of it as a result of being owned by crooks.

It's also about how the EFL might change it's review system going forward (to use a phrase i dislike)

No-one will be holding their breath

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:24 - Sep 5 with 4285 viewsThacks_Rabbits

So they will see the financial car crash that is bURY, still kick them out due to the consistency of them overspending, then bring in new regulations regarding the vetting of new owners and ensuring this can never happen again.

Meanwhile SD2 still owns the club, he still does not have to sell unless he wants to, and does whatever he wants.

I can see the pages in this thread overtaking Steve Smith runs in this series it could drag on that long!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:37 - Sep 5 with 4239 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:24 - Sep 5 by Thacks_Rabbits

So they will see the financial car crash that is bURY, still kick them out due to the consistency of them overspending, then bring in new regulations regarding the vetting of new owners and ensuring this can never happen again.

Meanwhile SD2 still owns the club, he still does not have to sell unless he wants to, and does whatever he wants.

I can see the pages in this thread overtaking Steve Smith runs in this series it could drag on that long!

Yeah, but who's going to post the reverse sweep to end it?

Login to get fewer ads

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:38 - Sep 5 with 4240 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:40 - Sep 5 by judd

It's actually an enquiry by a committee, as opposed to a chamber debate:

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/damian-coll

More wasted public funds.

That has been 'amended' since it first appearance on the screen this afternoon. It was headlined as a HoC debate. Either way it's a lot of needless hot air that will make no difference to the current state of the club, or any other club for that matter.

Hopefully they will also debate all the local businesses and charities who were ripped off and how the club will go about compensating them.
As you say, complete waste of public money. As if BFC hadn't thrown enough of other peoples' money away.......
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 19:53]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:54 - Sep 5 with 4206 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:37 - Sep 5 by TVOS1907

Yeah, but who's going to post the reverse sweep to end it?

Not sure but if Livingstone is bowling I probably could!!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:45 - Sep 5 with 3946 viewsjudd

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:38 - Sep 5 by SuddenLad

That has been 'amended' since it first appearance on the screen this afternoon. It was headlined as a HoC debate. Either way it's a lot of needless hot air that will make no difference to the current state of the club, or any other club for that matter.

Hopefully they will also debate all the local businesses and charities who were ripped off and how the club will go about compensating them.
As you say, complete waste of public money. As if BFC hadn't thrown enough of other peoples' money away.......
[Post edited 5 Sep 2019 19:53]

Didn't mean to challenge your original post, SuddenLad, as our media have clearly blown up the issue out of all proportions at every chance.

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:25 - Sep 5 with 3878 viewsSuddenLad

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:45 - Sep 5 by judd

Didn't mean to challenge your original post, SuddenLad, as our media have clearly blown up the issue out of all proportions at every chance.

Never considered it as a challenge Judd, just realising that it was probably 'trotted out' by Sky with a wrongly interpreted understanding of what was actually happening. Nothing new for them, I'm afraid.

I can't wait to see what utter drivel is spouted at the hearing. I hope they have huge boxes of man-sized tissues handy and a representative from the Samaritans present.

I can feel a mini-series coming on. Johnny Vegas as Stewie Day and Ricky Tomlinson as SD2.

"Gigged, Rigged and Frigged"

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:31 - Sep 5 with 3865 viewsTVOS1907

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:25 - Sep 5 by SuddenLad

Never considered it as a challenge Judd, just realising that it was probably 'trotted out' by Sky with a wrongly interpreted understanding of what was actually happening. Nothing new for them, I'm afraid.

I can't wait to see what utter drivel is spouted at the hearing. I hope they have huge boxes of man-sized tissues handy and a representative from the Samaritans present.

I can feel a mini-series coming on. Johnny Vegas as Stewie Day and Ricky Tomlinson as SD2.

"Thrown out of the EFL, my a**e!"

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:44 - Sep 5 with 3840 viewsjudd

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:25 - Sep 5 by SuddenLad

Shake and VAT and put the public purse back

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:06 - Sep 6 with 3468 viewsboromat

Tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:44 - Sep 5 by judd

Shake and VAT and put the public purse back

And the sequel

https://images.app.goo.gl/ymVCkNRR3viAYVXe7

Poll: What are we more excited for?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:08 - Sep 6 with 3461 viewsboromat

Further effects of their downfall

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/september/youth-team--bury-game-cancelle

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:48 - Sep 6 with 3391 viewsisitme

And even more effects.

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2019/september/youth-team--two-new-scholars/
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:57 - Sep 6 with 3351 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:48 - Sep 6 by isitme

And even more effects.

That's good news. It's promising youngsters we want, not their coaches - ours are doing just fine

And if they're anywhere near as good as Mathieson, the future of our defensive capability is bright

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:24 - Sep 6 with 3284 viewsboromat

Very good news. Surprised one is a left back I was under the impression we already had a couple of promising left backs coming through hence only currently having RND on loan. More the merrier I suppose.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:41 - Sep 6 with 3246 viewswidgibob

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:48 - Sep 6 by isitme

And even more effects.

Louie! Louie DeSouza!
His name peculiar
Louie DeSouza!

Hiya mate hiya mate!!

Miguel, Miguel de Souza, his name's peculiar,Miguel de Souza...........HIYA MATE HIYA MATE HIYA MATE.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:06 - Sep 6 with 3184 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:41 - Sep 6 by widgibob

Louie! Louie DeSouza!
His name peculiar
Louie DeSouza!

Hiya mate hiya mate!!

#1998traumas

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:35 - Sep 6 with 3054 viewsrod_leach

Just had a look over there and one of them has emailed the EFL again The email contains this nugget.

'I understand there will be a vote by the other 71 clubs to see if they would like to retain Bury in the league, subject to other conditions of course, and a majority of 36 is required. Given there are now 71, not 72 clubs, could consideration please be given to reduce the majority to 35! '

FFS
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:38 - Sep 6 with 3047 viewsfitzochris

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:16 - Sep 4 by Shun

I’ve just seen that their youth coach Ryan Kidd has left the club after seemingly having some success there over the past few years. I wonder whether he’d be interested in coming working for a superior youth setup, and also, y’know, getting paid.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:12 - Sep 6 with 2972 viewsheywooddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:35 - Sep 6 by rod_leach

Just had a look over there and one of them has emailed the EFL again The email contains this nugget.

'I understand there will be a vote by the other 71 clubs to see if they would like to retain Bury in the league, subject to other conditions of course, and a majority of 36 is required. Given there are now 71, not 72 clubs, could consideration please be given to reduce the majority to 35! '

FFS

That's definitely how maths works!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:35 - Sep 6 with 2915 viewsSuddenLad

Next, please......

https://www.miltonkeynes.co.uk/sport/football/dons-are-battling-against-losing-1

[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 15:55]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024