Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2020765 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:33 - Sep 19 with 4835 viewsheywooddale

Trying to work out whether this is genuine or some sort of troll?
It just seems too stupid to be real and too well spelt to be accounted for by some sort of massive head injury.

[Post edited 19 Sep 2019 11:34]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:26 - Sep 19 with 4732 viewsParkinsGimp

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:33 - Sep 19 by heywooddale

It just seems too stupid to be real and too well spelt to be accounted for by some sort of massive head injury.

Wow that is funny.
Not one mention of enjoying the ride or Wow wow wow .
What a bunch of idiots they really are.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:03 - Sep 19 with 4643 viewsDaleFan7

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:33 - Sep 19 by heywooddale

What baffles me is they were celebrating Day coming in and saving the club from extinction as 'the padlocks were on the gates', when Dale came in, the majority believed what he said, too.

Then they bemoan the EFL for not doing checks on these owners whilst begging the EFL to let someone takeover them pretty much 24 hours after a 'bid' from them came to light. If this new Brazilian saviour had have done the same as Day etc they'd be bemoaning the EFL in another couple of years for letting the new one take over so quickly, someone who had never been to or heard of Bury FC before, as they were moaning about Dale for admitting.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:05 - Sep 19 with 4639 viewsMass_Debater

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:03 - Sep 19 by DaleFan7

What baffles me is they were celebrating Day coming in and saving the club from extinction as 'the padlocks were on the gates', when Dale came in, the majority believed what he said, too.

Then they bemoan the EFL for not doing checks on these owners whilst begging the EFL to let someone takeover them pretty much 24 hours after a 'bid' from them came to light. If this new Brazilian saviour had have done the same as Day etc they'd be bemoaning the EFL in another couple of years for letting the new one take over so quickly, someone who had never been to or heard of Bury FC before, as they were moaning about Dale for admitting.

That’s because they’re very, very stupid.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:49 - Sep 19 with 4406 viewskel

Apparently that pair of oddballs bradley1 and shakerite are about to be on radio manc after one of them has built a shrine in their house . Imagine being in your 50’s and doing that.

Reception is in and out for me but will deffo be worth listening on catch up I reckon.

#neverkissedagirl
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 05:49 - Sep 20 with 4073 viewsSandyman

Heh

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/teams/first-team/

#revolution
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:20 - Sep 20 with 4013 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 05:49 - Sep 20 by Sandyman

Heh

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/teams/first-team/

#revolution

Ironic with how many keepers were on their books and they are now one short of a 5-a-side team

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:33 - Sep 20 with 3797 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/what-can-we-learn-bury-fc-s-expulsion-footb

One of the first “lessons learned” pieces.

Nice to see the author referring to them in a past tense.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:08 - Sep 20 with 3735 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:33 - Sep 20 by RAFCBLUE

https://www.natlawreview.com/article/what-can-we-learn-bury-fc-s-expulsion-footb

One of the first “lessons learned” pieces.

Nice to see the author referring to them in a past tense.

Good article

We're living in unprecedented times, and good to see a respected law journal taking stock of the issues. Not something that should trouble the Supreme Court...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:11 - Sep 20 with 3627 viewsTheFatController

Another Winding Up Petition:
https://www.thegazette.co.uk/company/00053268
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:57 - Sep 20 with 3547 viewsnumber30

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:11 - Sep 20 by TheFatController

I wonder if this is a new debt post the CVA, or are HMRC going after the original debt and the CVA is now null and void? Either way I can see HMRC going for the jugular as the way Dale shafted them on the CVA, using his future son-in-law to buy the Mederco debt to vote the CVA through.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:08 - Sep 20 with 3513 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:11 - Sep 20 by TheFatController

WTF!!!!

This is beyond a joke now!!

They obviously are not a viable going concern.

Get the gun and put the old girl out of her misery!

#shambles
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:37 - Sep 20 with 3450 viewsCleedale

Is that dated today, 20th Sept, as couldn't see a date?

If so could tie in with what the EFL were expecting to have seen today (if I remember correctly) in respect to financial viability going forward/rescue package?

Thought their meeting next Friday 27th (about many things, not just bury) could/might include discussions going forward about the last line?

Could that mean that those discussions will no longer take place?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:46 - Sep 20 with 3429 viewsCleedale

Sorry, it is dated today 20th.

Guess HMRC did not agree the original CVA and are therefore going for it alone?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:15 - Sep 20 with 3372 viewsSandyman

Petitions to Wind Up (Companies)
In the High Court of Justice (Chancery Division)

Companies Court No 5844 of 2019

In the Matter of BURY FOOTBALL CLUB COMPANY LIMITED(THE)

(Company Number 00053268)

and in the Matter of the Insolvency Act 1986

A Petition to wind up the above-named Company, Registration Number 00053268, of ,GIGG LANE, BURY, LANCASHIRE, BL9 9HR, presented on 3 September 2019 by the COMMISSIONERS FOR HM REVENUE AND CUSTOMS, of South West Wing, Bush House, Strand, London, WC2B 4RD,, claiming to be Creditors of the Company, will be heard at the High Court, Royal Courts of Justice, 7 Rolls Building, Fetter Lane, London, EC4A 1NL on 16 October 2019 at 1030 hours (or as soon thereafter as the Petition can be heard).

Any persons intending to appear on the hearing of the Petition (whether to support or oppose it) must give notice of intention to do so to the Petitioners or to their Solicitor in accordance with Rule 7.14 by 1600 hours on 15 October 2019 .

The Petitioners` Solicitor is the Solicitor to, HM Revenue and Customs,Solicitor's Office & Legal Services, South West Wing, Bush House, Strand, London, WC2B 4RD, telephone 03000 589044 . (Ref SLR1668490/G.)

20 September 2019
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:23 - Sep 20 with 3350 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:46 - Sep 20 by Cleedale

Sorry, it is dated today 20th.

Guess HMRC did not agree the original CVA and are therefore going for it alone?

I see the whole cva thing as bURY being given one last chance to get their act in order, HMRC are far from daft and probably have Dale worked out totally and Day too.

There was never a snowballs in hell that Dale was ever going to pay the cva instalments, so this will end in liquidation, potentially a buyer could come in and buy the whole club and assets, but, and it’s a bloody big but, they no longer have an income or any real use or future.

My belief in how liquidation works is all assets are stacked up and valued, this may also involve the issues regarding building on Gigg, covenants etc. After that the assets are valued, what is owed is irrelevant at this stage.

If bURY’s assets amounted to say 4 million, post hearing, if someone offered 4 million for them, it would be accepted generally as they want cash not a load of pissing about, secured creditors get their full allocation, assuming enough funds there, if not secured creditors get it all divided by what’s owed, eg 5 million means 80p in the pound, unsecured creditors will get nothing!

I can see this likely to be the end game, assuming the merdeco debt sold to his daughters boyfriend is secured (it should be) and also the supposed loan Dale gave them. They will do very well out of it whilst insecured lenders will in all likelihood get nothing.

If FB had anything about them they would be looking at this option now, a million shares at £5 each, fan run club, gives them a million to get set up and enough to buy post liquidation, they will not and won’t have thought about this, but if we were in the same situation, I think our 6000 or so fans, including exiles etc. Would manage to average 800 quid each to save the club. It’s also a share in the land and stadium remember so hardly a waste of cash, more an investment!

Sure this will appear on beardy shortly suggesting it’s illegal, impossible, implausible or Singapore Shaker might reappear. Now where did he suddenly disappear too???

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:34 - Sep 20 with 3315 viewsJames1980

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/36345-hmrc-winding-up-petition/ a thread has started

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:45 - Sep 20 with 3294 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:34 - Sep 20 by James1980

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/36345-hmrc-winding-up-petition/ a thread has started

It’s the usual bollocks though James, I had a load of shares in MWH (Millwall Football Club) which was a pure punt on the ground being sold for housing, they went bust effectively just after I got out at a loss, you cannot sue as a nominal owner of shares in ltd or plc.

They really are clueless!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:30 - Sep 20 with 3231 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:45 - Sep 20 by Thacks_Rabbits

It’s the usual bollocks though James, I had a load of shares in MWH (Millwall Football Club) which was a pure punt on the ground being sold for housing, they went bust effectively just after I got out at a loss, you cannot sue as a nominal owner of shares in ltd or plc.

They really are clueless!

What is obvious to those who don't share a generational brain cell like many of that lot. Is a well thought out plan where the majority are pulling in the same direction, is the best way to salvage something from the sorry mess they are in.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:03 - Sep 20 with 3156 viewsCleedale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:30 - Sep 20 by James1980

What is obvious to those who don't share a generational brain cell like many of that lot. Is a well thought out plan where the majority are pulling in the same direction, is the best way to salvage something from the sorry mess they are in.

More like Generation Game James.

"And what do you remember seeing on the conveyor belt tonight mR. bURY?"

"...er, well, some floodlights, 2 goalposts and a crossbar...a net {worth}...a meat and tatie pie, some long grass...a penalty spot...some plastic seats...a spare parking space...some handcuffs...er, was there a cuddly toy?.."

Please add some more!!!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:05 - Sep 20 with 3150 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:03 - Sep 20 by Cleedale

More like Generation Game James.

"And what do you remember seeing on the conveyor belt tonight mR. bURY?"

"...er, well, some floodlights, 2 goalposts and a crossbar...a net {worth}...a meat and tatie pie, some long grass...a penalty spot...some plastic seats...a spare parking space...some handcuffs...er, was there a cuddly toy?.."

Please add some more!!!

Do they still own the corner flags?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:10 - Sep 20 with 3135 viewsCleedale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:05 - Sep 20 by James1980

Do they still own the corner flags?

...only if they can get a (financial) flutter out of them!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:28 - Sep 20 with 3088 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:10 - Sep 20 by Cleedale

...only if they can get a (financial) flutter out of them!

Weren't there some special shaped ones

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:31 - Sep 20 with 3076 viewsAlexF

I did read in the press (dangerous I know) that the cva depended upon buried trading (playing) this season, so I guess since they arent, the cva fails and HMRC can now royally get their own back on Dale's cva gameplay. Not an organisation to cross, HMRC in my experience.....
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:40 - Sep 20 with 3060 viewsCleedale

...something like this shape?...

£
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024