Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 1998288 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:56 - Sep 20 with 5404 viewsAlexF

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:03 - Sep 19 by DaleFan7

What baffles me is they were celebrating Day coming in and saving the club from extinction as 'the padlocks were on the gates', when Dale came in, the majority believed what he said, too.

Then they bemoan the EFL for not doing checks on these owners whilst begging the EFL to let someone takeover them pretty much 24 hours after a 'bid' from them came to light. If this new Brazilian saviour had have done the same as Day etc they'd be bemoaning the EFL in another couple of years for letting the new one take over so quickly, someone who had never been to or heard of Bury FC before, as they were moaning about Dale for admitting.

totally agree, but imagine this one - C&N sporting risk come in earlier and (idiotically) go "yeah ok, we want to buy" and EFL prevent it on the basis that C&N are unsuitable because (a) they have no assets and (b) because they are into Asian sport betting. Then buried collapse, can you IMAGINE the scene from buried, their politicians, jokers, conjurers, web supporters and people chained to the ground??? That EFL have actually prevented their saviour??? EFL need to recognise they cant get into the middle of all this, owners have to understand footie is like any other business...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:34 - Sep 20 with 5319 viewsTVOS1907

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49776759

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:07 - Sep 20 with 5279 viewsCleedale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:34 - Sep 20 by TVOS1907

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49776759

A couple of beauts in there...!!!

It's like they're trying to call the shots! Perhaps they should get in touch with The Shots and ask what happened to them and where they had to restart...5 levels below (what is now) L2.

..."However, we believe the expulsion followed by the loss of a season's football and readmission on terms you dictate is a fair punishment,...

...to work together to provide necessary external challenge and diligence to ensure any proposal is financially viable and can deliver stability for both the club and the league in the long term".

FFS...just pay your debts back; first!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:40 - Sep 20 with 5233 viewsSandyman

Dale has said he's "committed to selling the club" before and didn't.
Frith has spoken of "active committed bidders" before that weren't "fit and proper" or wouldn't touch the club once the truth of the financial carnage was revealed. Where were these current bidders before the EFL deadline? Vultures and a carcass spring to mind.

Apart from the legitimate claim by HMRC on behalf of us all, the rest of it is the usual self-obsessed, deluded nonsense that has been heard ad nauseum for months that does nothing to satisfy legitimate creditors properly.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:13 - Sep 21 with 5159 viewsDiddyDave

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:40 - Sep 20 by Sandyman

Dale has said he's "committed to selling the club" before and didn't.
Frith has spoken of "active committed bidders" before that weren't "fit and proper" or wouldn't touch the club once the truth of the financial carnage was revealed. Where were these current bidders before the EFL deadline? Vultures and a carcass spring to mind.

Apart from the legitimate claim by HMRC on behalf of us all, the rest of it is the usual self-obsessed, deluded nonsense that has been heard ad nauseum for months that does nothing to satisfy legitimate creditors properly.

Ad nauseum being the operative word I think. Hasn`t all this been done to death now? Bury are no more,surely end of story.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:37 - Sep 21 with 4980 viewsJames1980

https://bondreview.co.uk/2019/09/17/total-losses-expected-for-bury-fc-car-park-i

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:41 - Sep 21 with 4964 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:13 - Sep 21 by DiddyDave

Ad nauseum being the operative word I think. Hasn`t all this been done to death now? Bury are no more,surely end of story.

Do you think we've come this far not to enjoy the sight of the twitching corpse?

Or FB's (Frankenstein bury's) attempt to create a new monster?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:13 - Sep 21 with 4657 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:07 - Sep 20 by Cleedale

It's like they're trying to call the shots! Perhaps they should get in touch with The Shots and ask what happened to them and where they had to restart...5 levels below (what is now) L2.

..."However, we believe the expulsion followed by the loss of a season's football and readmission on terms you dictate is a fair punishment,...

...to work together to provide necessary external challenge and diligence to ensure any proposal is financially viable and can deliver stability for both the club and the league in the long term".

But but it's 'A simple and common sense solution'. You can tell the politicians are involved with utter nonsense like that.
Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:29 - Sep 21 with 4611 viewsjudd

Compassionate re-entry?

Go fook yerselves

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:19 - Sep 22 with 4332 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:42 - Sep 22 with 4291 viewsmacro

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:07 - Sep 20 by Cleedale

I think the initial quote from the EFL was “To re-enter the league it will have to be done via The National League structure”. Lets hope they stick to it

With the restructuring of the National Leagues next season they might get lucky and get put in National League North - Hopefully it’s the Northern League
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 07:03 - Sep 23 with 4046 viewsDale23years

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:42 - Sep 22 by macro

I think the initial quote from the EFL was “To re-enter the league it will have to be done via The National League structure”. Lets hope they stick to it

With the restructuring of the National Leagues next season they might get lucky and get put in National League North - Hopefully it’s the Northern League

Belter

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/36353-e-mail-to-the-fa/

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:00 - Sep 23 with 3931 viewsKenBoon

Considering how Thomas Cook had a large base at Manchester I am sure many folk in Bury worked there, so I would hope their MP and obviously the mayor of the city would turn their attention to that. It will need at least three letters, fifteen tweets and a meeting.

Edit: Also our clown, especially since he spends his time in Stockport.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 9:01]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:10 - Sep 23 with 3542 viewsdingdangblue

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:41 - Sep 23 with 3490 viewsMolly

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:10 - Sep 23 by dingdangblue

Don't just book it.

Thomas Cook it

oh!

Fook it.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:35 - Sep 24 with 3122 views442Dale

Remarkable.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:37 - Sep 24 with 3112 viewsDaleFan7

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:35 - Sep 24 by 442Dale

Remarkable.

This reads like an 8 year old has hacked them and put a message on there.

Unbelievable, not the best message to send to the other 71 EFL clubs if you're begging them for reinstatement.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:41 - Sep 24 with 3091 viewsShun

I’d vote them out on grammar alone. Appalling.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:44 - Sep 24 with 3079 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:35 - Sep 24 by 442Dale

Remarkable.

What an absolute pathetic excuse of a former football club. Years and years of arrogance and overspending have caught up with them yet they still play the victim card.

Fook off you scrounging tw@ts.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:20 - Sep 24 with 3009 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:44 - Sep 24 by kel

What an absolute pathetic excuse of a former football club. Years and years of arrogance and overspending have caught up with them yet they still play the victim card.

Fook off you scrounging tw@ts.

And their ever-so-hardworking Rescue Board included a statement from the chairman in support of their work, of which there’s lots:

So, how does this support that?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:24 - Sep 24 with 2995 viewsJames1980

"Even through all our difficulties, we never took action against our fellow clubs for monies owed to us, and believe us when we say we needed it, but fellow clubs in our position need help and solidarity from fellow Clubs, not writs."
Really not sure what to say to that comment.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:39 - Sep 24 with 2949 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:24 - Sep 24 by James1980

"Even through all our difficulties, we never took action against our fellow clubs for monies owed to us, and believe us when we say we needed it, but fellow clubs in our position need help and solidarity from fellow Clubs, not writs."
Really not sure what to say to that comment.

They used “believe us when we say” 3 times in the last 4 paragraphs!

I don’t believe a word of anything the lying, freeloading bunch of turds say other than they are 17 million in debt, be interesting to know who wrote that statement, as they have no staff left and judging by the grammar and utter bollocks contained in it, I can only assume it’s Dale.

Kicked out of the league, kicked out of the FA Cup twice, ripping of local businesses, national businesses, the taxman, charities, not paying wages or pension contributions, yet they are again the victims.

I Hope most clubs will see sense and treat them with the contempt they deserve.

#howstheridegoingpdiddy 😂😂😂

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:46 - Sep 24 with 2915 viewselectricblue

Can somebody put a poll on will bury fc get voted back in or not....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:56 - Sep 24 with 2879 viewsMolly

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:46 - Sep 24 by electricblue

Can somebody put a poll on will bury fc get voted back in or not....

Why? The EFL has already confirmed in a statement that the only way of entering the 72 is via promotion from the lower leagues.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:57 - Sep 24 with 2876 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:39 - Sep 24 by Thacks_Rabbits

They used “believe us when we say” 3 times in the last 4 paragraphs!

I don’t believe a word of anything the lying, freeloading bunch of turds say other than they are 17 million in debt, be interesting to know who wrote that statement, as they have no staff left and judging by the grammar and utter bollocks contained in it, I can only assume it’s Dale.

Kicked out of the league, kicked out of the FA Cup twice, ripping of local businesses, national businesses, the taxman, charities, not paying wages or pension contributions, yet they are again the victims.

I Hope most clubs will see sense and treat them with the contempt they deserve.

#howstheridegoingpdiddy 😂😂😂

The statement admits to the debt, but only as a defence as to why last season's promotion wasn't unfair.
That's why their promotion was unfair because they got into silly amounts of debt to achieve it whoever wrote that statement

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024