Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2020954 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:04 - Sep 26 with 3997 viewsMolly

Thats what I said in response to Shun's post.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:17 - Sep 26 with 3943 viewsfinberty

Just popped over onto North Korea, and noted the amount of in-fighting going on there.

Then, I spotted this absolute gem, which reveals their sense of continuing entitlement:

"I'd be looking for some very clear assurances that the EFL has resolved its governance and competency issues prior to the phoenix club accepting a place."

Er, so the EFL, they're going to come knocking at the door of the phoenix club, if it has a door, and the phoenix club will deliberate long and hard about whether to accept said invitation?

Self-importance and self-aggrandisement by the bucketload.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:21 - Sep 26 with 3929 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:17 - Sep 26 by finberty

Just popped over onto North Korea, and noted the amount of in-fighting going on there.

Then, I spotted this absolute gem, which reveals their sense of continuing entitlement:

"I'd be looking for some very clear assurances that the EFL has resolved its governance and competency issues prior to the phoenix club accepting a place."

Er, so the EFL, they're going to come knocking at the door of the phoenix club, if it has a door, and the phoenix club will deliberate long and hard about whether to accept said invitation?

Self-importance and self-aggrandisement by the bucketload.

Phoenix Club should be called FC Pogba!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:35 - Sep 26 with 3848 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:23 - Sep 26 by Daley_Lama

Some will celebrate the final EFL nail in the coffin on here, but I would like to express my sadness for all the Bury fans I know and the other nice ones too.

Looking forward, if a Phoenix club is the way then enjoy the upwards ride, free from con men and with a blank slate.

Looking at some of the bellends who seem to be laying the foundations for a Phoenix club on their board I’d personally have nothing to do with it if I was a bury fan. They’re the typical ‘I do more for bury than you’ brigade and have unbelievably massive egos.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:49 - Sep 26 with 3810 views1907

The amount of “I hope other clubs go under” posts on there is horrifying.

Odious, disgusting, rotten club finally having the life support switched off.

Who’s the fail now?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:06 - Sep 26 with 3742 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:35 - Sep 26 by kel

Looking at some of the bellends who seem to be laying the foundations for a Phoenix club on their board I’d personally have nothing to do with it if I was a bury fan. They’re the typical ‘I do more for bury than you’ brigade and have unbelievably massive egos.

Anyone who feels the need to reference themselves at every opportunity should be aware of why exactly such behaviour contributes to negativity, lack of focus and, ultimately, situations like that at Bury occurring.

The message from a month ago was that we can all learn from this.

Never forget it.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:28 - Sep 26 with 3657 views442Dale

Interesting listen. Positive responses from Bolton and Dale.

The attitude around the lower non-league grounds not being able to cope with their MASSIVE followings again really does sum the situation up. Didn’t they cope with Darlington’s either?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:44 - Sep 26 with 3595 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:28 - Sep 26 by 442Dale

The attitude around the lower non-league grounds not being able to cope with their MASSIVE followings again really does sum the situation up. Didn’t they cope with Darlington’s either?

So he thinks they will still get 4,000 (which usually included a load of away fans) playing the likes of Rammy?

Right...…...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:58 - Sep 26 with 3541 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:28 - Sep 26 by 442Dale

It is utterly delusional. All this talk about clinging on to 134 years of "history" - you'd have to be drug-addled to want to be nostalgic regarding the carnage of their history this century.

"Interested parties" - where have we heard that scores of times before?

They want their future to be in giggle lane even though they haven't got the proverbial pot to pee in.

Madness. Then,

I presume this is wrong. Starts about 2:52 . I hope it is. The interviewee suggests they got a positive response from Rochdale Supporters Trust that supported them in their endeavour to be reinstated into League Two. I presume this to be bollocks of the highest order and completely wrong. I'm going to e-mail the Dale Trust separately about this but we need to know if this is fake news or not.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:00 - Sep 26 with 3532 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:58 - Sep 26 by Sandyman

It is utterly delusional. All this talk about clinging on to 134 years of "history" - you'd have to be drug-addled to want to be nostalgic regarding the carnage of their history this century.

"Interested parties" - where have we heard that scores of times before?

They want their future to be in giggle lane even though they haven't got the proverbial pot to pee in.

Madness. Then,

I presume this is wrong. Starts about 2:52 . I hope it is. The interviewee suggests they got a positive response from Rochdale Supporters Trust that supported them in their endeavour to be reinstated into League Two. I presume this to be bollocks of the highest order and completely wrong. I'm going to e-mail the Dale Trust separately about this but we need to know if this is fake news or not.

Not in my name.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:03 - Sep 26 with 3519 viewsPlattyswrinklynuts

Don’t go on the bucket forum but have had a look at tweets relating to James Friths comments regarding the EFL’s “self interest” for its vote not to roll out the red carpet for bURY to be admitted back into lg 2. To be fair a few of their fans have accepted their fate & are talking about a Phoenix club but as usual the gobshite majority are still lashing out at the EFL & rounding on anyone who dares to tell the hard brutal truths.
To the sensible bURY fans, good luck for the future...
To the ignorant, deluded, self entitled head-in-the-sand deniers, WAKE UP!!! READ THE FIRST 10-20 PAGES OF THIS THREAD!!!! Then sit down, have a good cry & stop blaming everyone else for your blind arrogance.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:17 - Sep 26 with 3474 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:00 - Sep 26 by SuddenLad

Not in my name.

I have had a response from Dale Trust already . "Their aim was for us (and every Trust) to speak to our board to get them to vote in their favour. We didn't bother." Our Trust didn't "bother" with the nonsense the charlatans sent out via the FSA that the bucket trust couldn't be bothered to do itself. More broadcast lies from forever buried. Not a surprise really.

Well done Dale Trust.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:37 - Sep 26 with 3406 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:03 - Sep 26 by Plattyswrinklynuts

Don’t go on the bucket forum but have had a look at tweets relating to James Friths comments regarding the EFL’s “self interest” for its vote not to roll out the red carpet for bURY to be admitted back into lg 2. To be fair a few of their fans have accepted their fate & are talking about a Phoenix club but as usual the gobshite majority are still lashing out at the EFL & rounding on anyone who dares to tell the hard brutal truths.
To the sensible bURY fans, good luck for the future...
To the ignorant, deluded, self entitled head-in-the-sand deniers, WAKE UP!!! READ THE FIRST 10-20 PAGES OF THIS THREAD!!!! Then sit down, have a good cry & stop blaming everyone else for your blind arrogance.

Excellent post.

It’s never their fault is it and I’m laughing my head off at the smug tw@ts like that QWERTY character on their board who only the other week claimed they would “walk a vote”

Deluded, arrogant nonsense and until they drop that kind of stuff I’ll be happy to see them suffer.

They’re dead ambitious though compared to Rochdale...
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 20:38]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:42 - Sep 26 with 3381 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:37 - Sep 26 by kel

Excellent post.

It’s never their fault is it and I’m laughing my head off at the smug tw@ts like that QWERTY character on their board who only the other week claimed they would “walk a vote”

Deluded, arrogant nonsense and until they drop that kind of stuff I’ll be happy to see them suffer.

They’re dead ambitious though compared to Rochdale...
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 20:38]

Dead ambitious?

You're only half right,.Kel. They're dead

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:43 - Sep 26 with 3368 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:17 - Sep 26 by Sandyman

I have had a response from Dale Trust already . "Their aim was for us (and every Trust) to speak to our board to get them to vote in their favour. We didn't bother." Our Trust didn't "bother" with the nonsense the charlatans sent out via the FSA that the bucket trust couldn't be bothered to do itself. More broadcast lies from forever buried. Not a surprise really.

Well done Dale Trust.

That's reassuring, thank you for posting the response.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:02 - Sep 26 with 3283 viewsblackdogblue

Listening to Planet Rock on DAB in the car on the way home from work, news came on at 4pm, Boris this, Boris that, then heard the word Bury.. turned it up as peaked interest..

The EFL have blah blah, kicked League 2 .... out 😀😀

Quality Journalism 😀😀😀

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:51 - Sep 26 with 3144 viewsscarrow

How can they be surprised that 60+ of the 71 clubs basically said lump it.

They have a choice now get themselves together and accept where they are put or fold completely. Judging by their infighting they’ll end up being 2 or 3 different phoenix clubs and they’ll fight over the badge etc

Poll: Final position

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:56 - Sep 26 with 3111 views49thseason

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:51 - Sep 26 by scarrow

How can they be surprised that 60+ of the 71 clubs basically said lump it.

They have a choice now get themselves together and accept where they are put or fold completely. Judging by their infighting they’ll end up being 2 or 3 different phoenix clubs and they’ll fight over the badge etc

Except that all that stuff is still owned by Dale including the cups etc from the trophy cabinet (which are now in a separate company entirely..." for safekeeping").
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:04 - Sep 26 with 3067 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:56 - Sep 26 by 49thseason

Except that all that stuff is still owned by Dale including the cups etc from the trophy cabinet (which are now in a separate company entirely..." for safekeeping").

How long before the replica trophies go into meltdown, in keeping with the ex-club and it's fans?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:33 - Sep 26 with 2991 viewsdownunder

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 20:42 - Sep 26 by judd

Dead ambitious?

You're only half right,.Kel. They're dead

Referring to the Football Pyramid, bury are currently in the Tomb. They need a Phoenix ( first mentioned in Egyptian mythology) club quickly, ready to go before next season.
Indiana Jones to the rescue?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:34 - Sep 26 with 2989 viewskel

Just a little linky for shakerbhoy who loves to obsess over crowd incidents at Rochdale. He’s been a bit quiet lately though for some reason...

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/17923797.bury-fc-fans-receive-banning-orders-fo
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:39 - Sep 26 with 2968 viewsTVOS1907

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:34 - Sep 26 by kel

Just a little linky for shakerbhoy who loves to obsess over crowd incidents at Rochdale. He’s been a bit quiet lately though for some reason...

https://www.burytimes.co.uk/news/17923797.bury-fc-fans-receive-banning-orders-fo

Getting banned from matches for three years won't hurt as much now, will it?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:41 - Sep 26 with 2959 viewsrochdale_ranger

That article is 8 hours old. Is The bury times taking the piss publishing this on the day when it’s been confirmed that it won’t matter whether a Bury supporter is serving a banning order or not.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:44 - Sep 26 with 2950 viewsJames1980

Good job they are banned. The non league grounds won't be able to cope with their crowds as it is......Apparently

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:23 - Sep 26 with 2876 viewsSandyman

Look at the comments section. Reporting facts is shameful and lacking in empathy. Even on a day like today, their hooliganism is still "never our fault" and the blame has to be redirected elsewhere to deflect from the guilty.

They know where the fault lies, but are too weak to admit it. Good for the rest of society that bfc are no longer a league club, or anything at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024