Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2021743 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:24 - Oct 8 with 4764 viewsKenBoon

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:43 - Oct 8 by heywooddale

Does anyone think it's too soon for me to tweet the following? Feel like some people need to hear it.

"Fun Fact: The EFL have no power to stop the sale of a football club, they can only discourage a sale with the advised consequences (when consulted). They only have the power to punish clubs with unsuitable owners using fines, points deductions, embargoes and expulsion."

But it is still all the efl's fault!

Fans of all clubs need to learn that fans holding their owners/board accountable for their actions is far more effective than anything a governing body can do. All this "but what could we do" nonsense was just a cop-out.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:26 - Oct 8 with 4480 viewsRAFCBLUE

I see this charity game that have scheduled for 20th October at Radcliffe Borough FC looks like it will go ahead.

£6 per ticket; expected crowd of 1,000.

Two questions/thoughts:

(1) Has Steve Dale authorised it given it is using the name of bury fc? Presumably not as it is being played at Radcliffe and not Gigg Lane.

(2) If only 1,000 attend doesn't that surely end the myth of the pheonix club

It's all gone rather quiet and when I compare it to reformed clubs - AFC Wimbledon being the most obvious there appears to be a significant lack of groundswell support.

Where are the hoardes of supporters who want bury back? If there is only 1,000 they might as well call in the Official Receiver on the 21st....

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:34 - Oct 8 with 4448 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:26 - Oct 8 by RAFCBLUE

I see this charity game that have scheduled for 20th October at Radcliffe Borough FC looks like it will go ahead.

Two questions/thoughts:

(1) Has Steve Dale authorised it given it is using the name of bury fc? Presumably not as it is being played at Radcliffe and not Gigg Lane.

It's all gone rather quiet and when I compare it to reformed clubs - AFC Wimbledon being the most obvious there appears to be a significant lack of groundswell support.

Where are the hoardes of supporters who want bury back? If there is only 1,000 they might as well call in the Official Receiver on the 21st....

21st?

Arent.they due in.court on the 16th?

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:36 - Oct 8 with 4443 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:26 - Oct 8 by RAFCBLUE

Two questions/thoughts:

Praying for a postponement due to major downpour and waterlogged pitch

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:53 - Oct 9 with 4164 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:36 - Oct 8 by SuddenLad

Praying for a postponement due to major downpour and waterlogged pitch

Meanwhile over on Beardy they are having a love in for Jermaine Beckford, who went on Talksport to guess what, slag off SD2 for being a liar, for not paying the staff and how he destroyed the famous old club.

He is magnanimous enough to admit that the financial mess is not all SD2’s fault though, and hints at blaming SD1.

I wonder if the 3 quarters of a million quid or so he will have received (well should have) for his 2 years at the club (about 100k a goal or 50k per appearance) did much to help the financial stability of the old girl.

On the subject of overpaid players, anyone know what has happened to Harry Bunn?

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:12 - Oct 9 with 4114 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:53 - Oct 9 by Thacks_Rabbits

Meanwhile over on Beardy they are having a love in for Jermaine Beckford, who went on Talksport to guess what, slag off SD2 for being a liar, for not paying the staff and how he destroyed the famous old club.

He is magnanimous enough to admit that the financial mess is not all SD2’s fault though, and hints at blaming SD1.

I wonder if the 3 quarters of a million quid or so he will have received (well should have) for his 2 years at the club (about 100k a goal or 50k per appearance) did much to help the financial stability of the old girl.

On the subject of overpaid players, anyone know what has happened to Harry Bunn?

Not heard about Bunn but Chris Dagnall joined Yeovil yesterday:

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/sport/football/yeovil-town-sign-chris-dagnall-340

The reality of no wages and no football will have set in.

I suspect Stephen Dawson and Harry Bunn plan to take the "football creditor" position in any liquidation given they will both be owed a fair wedge, including this season's wages.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:21 - Oct 9 with 4099 viewsTipperaryDale

I believe the football creditors rule only applies to Football League clubs... Bury aren't that any more, and so liquidation wouldn't cover football creditors any different to other creditors IIRC.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 12:03 - Oct 9 with 4001 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:21 - Oct 9 by TipperaryDale

I believe the football creditors rule only applies to Football League clubs... Bury aren't that any more, and so liquidation wouldn't cover football creditors any different to other creditors IIRC.

Yes - that’s going to be the arguing point.

No doubt these football creditor amounts were amassed with bury a league club.

Would Steve Dale claim they are now unsecured and therefore at x pence in the pound. I think he might.

Would Dawson and Bunn walk away from circa £280k pre-tax (56 weeks wages at £5k) each? Doubt it.

https://www.lawinsport.com/content/features/item/football-creditors-rule-is-the-

This was a good article from Law In Sport at the time the rules merged but jury’s situation is uncharted waters.

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:18 - Oct 9 with 3856 viewselectricblue

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 10:12 - Oct 9 by RAFCBLUE

Not heard about Bunn but Chris Dagnall joined Yeovil yesterday:

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/sport/football/yeovil-town-sign-chris-dagnall-340

The reality of no wages and no football will have set in.

I suspect Stephen Dawson and Harry Bunn plan to take the "football creditor" position in any liquidation given they will both be owed a fair wedge, including this season's wages.

Isnt Harry Bunn a southend player..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:14 - Oct 9 with 3717 viewsDaleiLama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 14:18 - Oct 9 by electricblue

Isnt Harry Bunn a southend player..

Arry?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:41 - Oct 9 with 3666 viewsseasidedale

Bun was on a seasons loan last season, he is still at Bury
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:55 - Oct 9 with 3640 viewsJames1980

So Bury is Bunn's currant club then?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:09 - Oct 9 with 3606 viewsdalefertcup2

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:55 - Oct 9 by James1980

Lol Though I’m not hundred percent sure you meant it? Actually yes I think you did .
[Post edited 9 Oct 2019 17:10]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:22 - Oct 9 with 3571 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:55 - Oct 9 by James1980

Yes. Bunn signed a three year deal in August 2017.

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2017/august/confirmed-shakers-snatch-attacker-bunn

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:39 - Oct 9 with 3544 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:22 - Oct 9 by RAFCBLUE

Yes. Bunn signed a three year deal in August 2017.

https://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/2017/august/confirmed-shakers-snatch-attacker-bunn

“The Shakers have managed to secure the services of Harry ahead of several Championship and League One clubs.”

Still makes me smile.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:43 - Oct 9 with 3527 viewsJames1980

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:09 - Oct 9 by dalefertcup2

Lol Though I’m not hundred percent sure you meant it? Actually yes I think you did .
[Post edited 9 Oct 2019 17:10]

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:01 - Oct 9 with 3496 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 17:39 - Oct 9 by kel

“The Shakers have managed to secure the services of Harry ahead of several Championship and League One clubs.”

Still makes me smile.

To be fair, they’ve beaten every League club to secure his services this season so hats off to them.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:16 - Oct 9 with 3462 viewsRAFCBLUE

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/well-known-liverpool-busines

Meanwhile, poor Steve Dale has been burgled and they took £500,000 of stuff! 😂

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:04 - Oct 9 with 3385 viewsR17ALE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:16 - Oct 9 by RAFCBLUE

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/well-known-liverpool-busines

And the fanfare of joyous scenes over there which accompanied this news just reinforces the stereotype of a typical classless bucket.

What next? Scenes over his murder or a family member being raped?

Such is their blood thirst for revenge you have to wonder how Stuart Day has escaped scot free.

If I were in their shoes, I'd be organising a search to bring Day to the Gallows (and I don't mean the Milnrow pub!).

But they used to love Stewie didn't they, when EVERYBODY ELSE could see exactly what was going on!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:06 - Oct 9 with 3265 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Maybe they stole Harry Bunn and a timex, SD2 is the Morecombe to SD1’s wise, or maybe the other way around!

Half a million nicked ffs give me strength!!!

Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:28 - Oct 9 with 3226 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:06 - Oct 9 by Thacks_Rabbits

Maybe they stole Harry Bunn and a timex, SD2 is the Morecombe to SD1’s wise, or maybe the other way around!

Half a million nicked ffs give me strength!!!

It's a good line for HMRC next week in court.

"I had the money ready but it was nicked!"

He must have good home insurance that's all I'll say. Or else that's a lot of stuff uninsured.

I suspect that the police are looking at both alleged victim and culprit with one eye on the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, not to mention the taxman.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:30 - Oct 9 with 3146 viewsThacks_Rabbits

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:28 - Oct 9 by RAFCBLUE

It's a good line for HMRC next week in court.

"I had the money ready but it was nicked!"

He must have good home insurance that's all I'll say. Or else that's a lot of stuff uninsured.

I suspect that the police are looking at both alleged victim and culprit with one eye on the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002, not to mention the taxman.

Anything bURY related never stops amazing me!

So a “successful” business man managed to get past all the hired security, gates, find the 300k of watches and 200k of cash and bugger off before being caught.

I find SD2 funny these days, every story related to the old girl and those involved is comic genius, they are a special gift over there for sure!!!

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:36 - Oct 9 with 3136 viewsrochdale_ranger

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:04 - Oct 9 by R17ALE

And the fanfare of joyous scenes over there which accompanied this news just reinforces the stereotype of a typical classless bucket.

What next? Scenes over his murder or a family member being raped?

Such is their blood thirst for revenge you have to wonder how Stuart Day has escaped scot free.

If I were in their shoes, I'd be organising a search to bring Day to the Gallows (and I don't mean the Milnrow pub!).

But they used to love Stewie didn't they, when EVERYBODY ELSE could see exactly what was going on!

To be fair finding a bit of merriment in a few stolen watches is different to getting a kick out of rape and homicide.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:06 - Oct 10 with 3039 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:36 - Oct 9 by rochdale_ranger

To be fair finding a bit of merriment in a few stolen watches is different to getting a kick out of rape and homicide.

It is to a normal person. We're talking "the club formerly known as bury" fans here. Any illogical reaction is possible.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 00:17 - Oct 10 with 3024 viewskiwidale

£500,000 of stuff plus all his computers with all evidence of fraud.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024