Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
tomorrow can't come quick enough 14:17 - Oct 16 with 2020832 viewsbatman

Not for us, but for Bury.
i was credit checking a potential customer and decided to nosey onto
BFC's file and was (or maybe not) supprised to see a new CCJ for circa £22k lodged
only Wednesday this week.
looks like they are in need of a bumper crowd tomorrow to settle some bills
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:50 - Dec 20 with 6368 viewsTVOS1907

The second and third sentences in the opening statement of the tweet (click the link) are deliberate, aren't they?
[Post edited 20 Dec 2019 22:50]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:09 - Dec 20 with 6308 viewskiwidale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 22:50 - Dec 20 by TVOS1907

The second and third sentences in the opening statement of the tweet (click the link) are deliberate, aren't they?
[Post edited 20 Dec 2019 22:50]

I can only applaud Blackburn's marvelous gesture, a million miles from the sentiments on this thread.

This is not the time for bickering.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:15 - Dec 20 with 6295 views442Dale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:09 - Dec 20 by kiwidale

I can only applaud Blackburn's marvelous gesture, a million miles from the sentiments on this thread.

There was plenty of advice, ideas and support on this thread. If it had been followed, maybe they wouldn’t have to think of going to Ewood Park on Boxing Day.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:22 - Dec 20 with 6282 viewskiwidale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 23:15 - Dec 20 by 442Dale

There was plenty of advice, ideas and support on this thread. If it had been followed, maybe they wouldn’t have to think of going to Ewood Park on Boxing Day.

Support for Bury on this thread?.. I really am out of touch.

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:23 - Dec 21 with 6123 viewsSandyman

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 16:23 - Dec 20 by BlueMessiah

Its pure car crash stuff over on beardy at the moment. The daft old woman with the handcuffs is backing SD3 because his "plan" includes using giggle again which seems to be the only thing that matters to her and many others with uber-short memories. Hes clearly just yet another charlatan looking to take advantage of those gullible fools.
I'm actually starting to feel a little sorry for the handful of non-battery-throwing buckets who weren't enjoying the ride (not many, I know). The whole thing is an utter shitstorm.
As for the rest, the ride goes on and on.... talk about value for money - beats a wristband at Alton Towers! Wow wow wow!!

You have to be concerned for the "daft old woman". The one who said bury were a big club like Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Everton. The one who said the town of bury would "die" without bury fc. Well it looked to be alive and functioning normally when I was there yesterday morning and the town has elected new MP's so I would guess that was another porky from the drainpipe lady. She in now backing Benwell, the wholly implausible "SD3" to save the club at giggle lane. That poor lady must be in a very very dark, strange place in her mind.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 9:25]
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:00 - Dec 21 with 5993 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:23 - Dec 21 by Sandyman

You have to be concerned for the "daft old woman". The one who said bury were a big club like Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool and Everton. The one who said the town of bury would "die" without bury fc. Well it looked to be alive and functioning normally when I was there yesterday morning and the town has elected new MP's so I would guess that was another porky from the drainpipe lady. She in now backing Benwell, the wholly implausible "SD3" to save the club at giggle lane. That poor lady must be in a very very dark, strange place in her mind.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 9:25]

In all seriousness, must be very hard for her.

Dad played for and managed the club, stand named after him, many happy years and mementoes etc combining family life with bury fc. From memory he had a 40 year plus association which will be most of her adult life.

He died In 1996 and ever since bury have lurched to the point of expulsion.

She was pivotal in Day gaining legal control at bury fc - giving away the shares of Forever Bury.

Let us not forget she was on the Board with Day. He set her up.

In the way that her Dad played a positive role for bury, history will not be kind to her role.

The drainpipe chaining and everything subsequent with Dale and Benwell is her only shot at the Les Hart legacy still continuing.
[Post edited 21 Dec 2019 13:04]

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:25 - Dec 21 with 5950 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:00 - Dec 21 by RAFCBLUE

Dad played for and managed the club, stand named after him, many happy years and mementoes etc combining family life with bury fc. From memory he had a 40 year plus association which will be most of her adult life.

She was pivotal in Day gaining legal control at bury fc - giving away the shares of Forever Bury.

In the way that her Dad played a positive role for bury, history will not be kind to her role.

The drainpipe chaining and everything subsequent with Dale and Benwell is her only shot at the Les Hart legacy still continuing.

It’s quite sad watching her implode TBH. But she was on the board with Day and danced with the devil.

The way they are going they could get a Phoenix up and running but a return to EFL action looks a long long way off.

Rochdale must ensure we never suffer the same fate.

Really ironic after years of chanting it’s bury who have the ultimate fail.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 01:31 - Dec 23 with 5726 viewskiwidale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:00 - Dec 21 by RAFCBLUE

I feel desperately sorry for Joy Hart her life has revolved around Bury FC since childhood, she more than anybody else has to live with her role in surrendering forever bury shares to SD1. She acted in what she thought was the right thing to do but she was duped and she cant deny that she voted against the will of the proxy voters. I hope her subsequent actions are not some kind of penance borne out a sense of guilt seeking redemption.
[Post edited 23 Dec 2019 1:34]

Login to get fewer ads

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:46 - Dec 23 with 5587 viewsjudd

It would have been Beardyman’s birthday today.

Super guy who left us too early.

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:53 - Dec 23 with 5568 viewskel

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:46 - Dec 23 by judd

It would have been Beardyman’s birthday today.

Super guy who left us too early.

Aye, that came up on my Facebook this morning. A much missed bloke who wouldn’t stand for some of the shite that goes on at their place these days.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:04 - Dec 23 with 5335 viewsYadHoDale

If the current board at Rochdale continue to alienate me in the manner they are at the moment, then Bury Phoenix v Barnstoneworth Utd in next season's NWCL is looking a good bet for next season's footy fix (along with Droylsden and Hyde, which both have decent pubs/clubs at the ground).
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:49 - Dec 23 with 5179 viewsSuddenLad

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:04 - Dec 23 by YadHoDale

If the current board at Rochdale continue to alienate me in the manner they are at the moment, then Bury Phoenix v Barnstoneworth Utd in next season's NWCL is looking a good bet for next season's footy fix (along with Droylsden and Hyde, which both have decent pubs/clubs at the ground).

Don't forget the batteries.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 18:23 - Dec 23 with 4929 viewsforeverhopefulDale

I would rather just watch local league football. No way could I support anything to do with Bury.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:34 - Dec 23 with 4724 viewsnordenblue

While I agree with the comment about our current board,I'd rather shite in my hands and clap all day than support anything remotely associated with bury,
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:57 - Dec 23 with 4665 viewsRAFCBLUE

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 19:34 - Dec 23 by nordenblue

While I agree with the comment about our current board,I'd rather shite in my hands and clap all day than support anything remotely associated with bury,

Shite in your hands and clap all day is on the curriculum in bury at KS2, KS3 and KS4.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 11:29 - Dec 24 with 4196 viewsaleanddale

bURY 1885 afc all over the place....

They need some unity and quick.

20 years to reach the 6th tier about right for a newco club of there size. They keep going on about 3000 bury fans where are they all? because even as the original shambles of a club in league 1 on a cold Tuesday they only had about 1600 turn up!
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:03 - Jan 18 with 3480 viewsD_Alien

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-51134707

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:08 - Jan 18 with 3452 viewsjudd

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:03 - Jan 18 by D_Alien

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/stories-51134707

So that's what happened to Tazzy.

Poll: What is it to be then?

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:16 - Jan 18 with 3420 viewsD_Alien

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:08 - Jan 18 by judd

It's uncanny, now you mention it

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:23 - Jan 18 with 3407 viewskel

Young at heart...
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:25 - Jan 18 with 3404 viewsisitme

Maybe now he identifies as Madeline?
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 15:00 - Jan 18 with 3234 viewsDaley_Lama

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 13:25 - Jan 18 by isitme

Maybe now he identifies as Madeline?

I guess the little lad is Sanny Jnr Jnr.

Hope they get their phoenix club up and running for next season, i hated the saturday we were meant to play them, imagine that every week.

Poll: DF in or out

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:47 - Jan 18 with 3009 viewsSandyman

That BBC photo piece is more "pity pity" us. No mention of the many honest people and businesses that were denied payment over 20 years of financial carnage when "old man Tazzy" and Lady Handcuffs et al were swanning about on debts galore.
Remember how they celebrated their "promotion" in 2019 that was never ever paid for. They all loved it. They only started whining when reality came to call.
Read back through this thread for the facts.

What's the song about bury having a market whilst we play Man U and / or Newcastle away ;-)
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 08:31 - Jan 20 with 2690 viewsaleanddale

tomorrow can't come quick enough on 21:47 - Jan 18 by Sandyman

That BBC photo piece is more "pity pity" us. No mention of the many honest people and businesses that were denied payment over 20 years of financial carnage when "old man Tazzy" and Lady Handcuffs et al were swanning about on debts galore.
Remember how they celebrated their "promotion" in 2019 that was never ever paid for. They all loved it. They only started whining when reality came to call.
Read back through this thread for the facts.

What's the song about bury having a market whilst we play Man U and / or Newcastle away ;-)

The lack of recognition that they are the architects of their own downfall is staggering.

Just read the first 20 pages of this thread.

Swanning about is too kind they lauded it up the whole time they bought promotion with other people’s money they had no intention of repaying.

It’s about time a club was made an example of and they just cannot accept they should have stopped the ride they squeeled on for 6 years or more.
tomorrow can't come quick enough on 09:40 - Jan 20 with 2606 viewsCedar_Room

can I just add to this how weird it is to still hear bury songs being sang at the Dale? For me its always been a bit tinpot to be singing about bury when we weren't playing them, but singing about a club THAT DOES NOT EVEN EXIST is plain wrong. Face facts - we aren't going to be playing any version of a bury football club for 10 years. They can no longer be considered any sort of rival. Sure lets have a song mocking their demise - no problem with that (lets all laugh at bury etc). Otherwise - got to let it go. Its over.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024